02-26-2015, 12:07 AM #1
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: I updated the spoofers to use R2 of ITA's fix. This patch is much cleaner and may/may not reduce any ban risk. As always, sign in at your own risk!

If anyone is feeling adventurous I've made a proper 4.70 spoofer for 4.46 and 4.65. This is not a VSH swap, this was made patching the original Rebug VSHs with ITA's fix and works on both CEX and DEX. Cobra and WebMAN both work 100% with this spoofer. I cannot guarantee that you won't get banned, if you don't want to take that risk then don't sign in!

No fancy installers, manual install I'm afraid.
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE OVERWRITING THE FILES!!!

1) Open Rebug Toolbox, switch to normal mode, disable Cobra and reboot.
2) Copy the "VSH" and "REBUG"* folders from the "dev_rebug" folder into "/dev_rebug/" or "/dev_blind/", overwriting the original files.
3) Reboot and switch back to Rebug mode. If you want to enable Cobra do it now, then reboot again and you're done.
Sign in at your own risk...

*4.46.1 spoofer doesn't have a "REBUG" folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by MeatSMurderer ; 02-28-2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Updated both spoofers to use R2 of the ITA fix.

The following 14 users say thank you to MeatSMurderer for this useful post:

5HT, Baby Cakes, Cameron.., carma66, f513979, FreddieW94, Inspire., Paddiwak87, Sluekid, SynergyAzur, xAskYouModz, xHostModer, xXRULAYXx, ZackFairFF7X

The following 3 users groaned at MeatSMurderer for this awful post:

_HURT_, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, x00
02-26-2015, 08:50 AM #65
Work the 4.65.2 (4.70 Spoofer) on CEX or DEX ?!
02-26-2015, 10:03 AM #66
I have checked is my friend got banned to without login. Its not the spoofer it is a fucking Banwave!
My another friend have every time used psn patch only. not banned.
02-26-2015, 10:22 AM #67
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
THE SPOOFER WORKS but when i use psnpatch, my game doesn't load up anymore, any solutions? (call of duty advanced warfare; it gets stuck on the logo when i disable CFW and spoof PSID/CID

Hmmm, strange. Do other games work? Only thing I can suggest is spoofing IDPS and disabling CFW using webman, I've not had any problems with that.

Originally posted by strife View Post
Work the 4.65.2 (4.70 Spoofer) on CEX or DEX ?!

Either, it doesn't matter Smile

Originally posted by f513979 View Post
I have checked is my friend got banned to without login. Its not the spoofer it is a fucking Banwave!
My another friend have every time used psn patch only. not banned.

It's a shame, but Sony seems to be going a little crazy with the bans lately. Some people are getting banned instantly, others aren't getting banned at all...fucking Sony :/
02-26-2015, 12:52 PM #68
TribalModz
Do a barrel roll!
Why just not go on ita i was on rebug 4.65.2 ill return on it once we found a good spoof but for now im on ita 4.70 no problem modding online and all no ban nothing
02-26-2015, 02:10 PM #69
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Working great, Rebug D-REX 4.65.2 :
- No freezes
- No errors while loading games
- Cobra Mode works ( I can run ISO games with webMAN )
- Online works, tested 2 times and no ban

Thanks!
02-26-2015, 04:02 PM #70
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
People saying you are getting banned for using this.. Complete bullshit. I've been online since last night with this and not one ban. Stop modding the new cod and you won't get banned.. Simple.
02-26-2015, 04:30 PM #71
what about rebug cex ?? I WANT SPOOF FOR CEX MAN!! IM DESPERATE FOR CEX!!!!!
02-26-2015, 05:08 PM #72
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by padbasher View Post
what about rebug cex ?? I WANT SPOOF FOR CEX MAN!! IM DESPERATE FOR CEX!!!!!

It doesn't matter whether you're on CEX or DEX, the spoof will work. Just follow the instructions and you'll be fine.

Correction: I didn't quote you...but it is there just a few posts up.
Last edited by MeatSMurderer ; 02-26-2015 at 05:12 PM.
02-26-2015, 05:27 PM #73
Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
It doesn't matter whether you're on CEX or DEX, the spoof will work. Just follow the instructions and you'll be fine.

Correction: I didn't quote you...but it is there just a few posts up.

ok thanks man. i will try this tommorow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo