09-30-2015, 11:53 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

The following 4 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Algebra, anonimus, vicious_results and 1 other user.
01-20-2016, 05:08 AM #83
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

I jailbreak all my shit, okay? XD I jailbroke every iPhone I ever had, and there's no reason that only my iPhone should be in on the fun. Nobody at Apple, or Sony, are allowed to dictate what I can and can't do on my phone or game console. Oh, and those Cinavia messages 20 minutes into a movie, I freaking hate them, now I can finally get rid of this unjailbreakable Apple TV 3 because my PS3 does everything the Apple TV 3 can do (besides AirPlay, but that's laggy as fuck, useless feature), and fuck ton more.
01-20-2016, 09:26 PM #84
So I could fuck the bitches... :lyin:
01-20-2016, 11:53 PM #85
Items
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

Well it all started during call of duty 4 days 2008-2009 when we i reached max prestige already legit was bored play a game of domination one day and met hsx9 , hunter, each other modders we talked made jokes and I was offered help to jaikbreak my console with a calculator I was Amazed. After that day I just got into coding , finding exploits , finding out little secrets no one knows about and aiming to the impossible etc :p
01-22-2016, 05:17 PM #86
I just started watching youtube videos of sprx menus and rtm tools, and i got inspired to get a jailbreak :salll:
01-23-2016, 05:07 AM #87
DH63
Retired Staff
Call of Duty 4 Zombie Lobbies.

I remember joining Team Deathmatch games and being placed in a modded lobby and I thought it was the coolest thing to do, but I did not know you needed a jailbreak in order to do that. Later on I got into creating my own USB mods like gamesave editing and etc then I finally bought a new 80GB PS3 for like $100 and had it modded.

Now I just screw around with memory editing.

The following user thanked DH63 for this useful post:

MORELOS13
01-23-2016, 01:36 PM #88
I was just so sick of those mw3 invisible/god mode classes and the people that used them, they all thought they were top shit, and now I can derank them xD
01-23-2016, 02:47 PM #89
ymh
Treasure hunter
my old ps3's blu ray burned out so i bought a e3 flasher and the thought of the ability to make things look better and not have to level up every time i made new psn made me go well a laser is $60 and a e3 flasher no esata is 65 and i was like why not then downgraded my ps3, then i got to complain as cfg slowly started destroying mw2 and hoping one day a anti cheat would be made thinking it would be impossible lol, now there is one
01-23-2016, 02:59 PM #90
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Raiden
The hopes of finding an e-whore to make my wife.
Chicks dig dem pixels doe Happy

Truthfully, I saw people doing it on GTA and they were complete dicks with it. It looked like it could be fun though, so looked into it. That's how I eventually found NGU and the rest is history.

GTA5 = Money drop lobbies and me forgetting i set the money drop making people so rich that i would be surprised if rockstar didn't reset them, longest i left it on was like 2 hours.
01-24-2016, 02:24 AM #91
started modding gta iv plus cfw free games,im geting good at being a hacker now i no how to blow lobbys up and i can put eggs on them and hotdogs up there bums:krypto:
Last edited by parkes_ashley ; 01-24-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo