09-30-2015, 11:53 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

The following 4 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Algebra, anonimus, vicious_results and 1 other user.
02-24-2016, 03:24 AM #101
SwitchPlays
Save Point
I started modding consoles in the late 2009's
For the last 15 years i have been coding/exploiting code and patching programs/websites.
I figured i'd get a JTAG xbox which a little research and i built my first JTAG found a website to help me understand the online bypass's and stealth methods.
Built my own HV builder to keep up with the latest xbox updates and started giving people some fun lobbies, xp super jump etc.....

Only recently came to ps3 as the whole debugging side of things make it easier to test code against realtime effects.
In the last 2 weeks of me being on ps3 i have found alot of offsets and functions i wouldn't of found on XBOX.
So Modding for me isn't about making money or cheating on games. It is about advancing something that would make things much funner and make alot of people happy.

I have not made a cent via providing mods and i believe it should be that way. (Selling programs to modders though. You should be paid for your hard work..)

Anyway I hope to work with a few of you some time to create something awesome.

Switchy
03-01-2016, 06:00 PM #102
To stop getting the shit in sessions on gta with people acting "God" in them some pathetic people that just want to go and ruin other peoples game for no reason (not saying I've never done it but if I have there's been a reason behind it) either racism or remarks against others!
03-02-2016, 05:54 PM #103
I became a modder because i watched videos about mod menus on bo2 and thought it was so cool so i got my friend to jailbreak my ps3 for me
03-02-2016, 10:09 PM #104
The reason why I became a modder is because I watched friends and youtubers do it and I was really into it so I got a jailbreak and went from there :3
03-04-2016, 01:37 PM #105
Artemita
Save Point
my girlfriend jailbroke mine Sad Awesome
03-04-2016, 06:15 PM #106
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

you make it sound like "what made you become a criminal" lol
i would say that i just have fun by modding the game :p
03-05-2016, 03:48 PM #107
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
you make it sound like "what made you become a criminal" lol
i would say that i just have fun by modding the game :p

A criminal WtfWtf
03-05-2016, 04:09 PM #108
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
A criminal WtfWtf

the thread's title just seems so serious Sal
03-15-2016, 07:13 PM #109
Originally posted by SwitchPlays View Post
I started modding consoles in the late 2009's
For the last 15 years i have been coding/exploiting code and patching programs/websites.
I figured i'd get a JTAG xbox which a little research and i built my first JTAG found a website to help me understand the online bypass's and stealth methods.
Built my own HV builder to keep up with the latest xbox updates and started giving people some fun lobbies, xp super jump etc.....

Only recently came to ps3 as the whole debugging side of things make it easier to test code against realtime effects.
In the last 2 weeks of me being on ps3 i have found alot of offsets and functions i wouldn't of found on XBOX.
So Modding for me isn't about making money or cheating on games. It is about advancing something that would make things much funner and make alot of people happy.

I have not made a cent via providing mods and i believe it should be that way. (Selling programs to modders though. You should be paid for your hard work..)

Anyway I hope to work with a few of you some time to create something awesome.

Switchy

Will you help me to put mods on my ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo