Post: SOCOM platinum + DLC trophies (100%) save (US, disc version)
07-03-2010, 02:08 AM #1
nomansland
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT ASK DUMB QUESTIONS. READ THIS POST AND THE REPLIES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTION!

ok, I logged into my account and used my savefile. a friend of mine got me the DLC trophies, so I was able to copy my stats into my own savefile. as such, CREDIT ME!

i know people are trying to fool others to pay for the DLC trophies. DO NOT USE THIS SAVE TO MAKE MONEY! This should be available to everyone!

1st of all, i discovered yesterday that you do NOT need to have the COLD FRONT DLC to unlock the DLC trophies!!!!! u just need the latest patch only (1.61)!! Happy Happy

This works even if you do have the platinum already! THIS WORKS 100%! I tested it on three accounts and I guarantee it works.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY!!
1. Download the savefile that corresponds to the code of your SOCOM disc. Right now we have the savefiles for BCUS 98183, BCES 00173 and BCUS 98152 (at the end of this post). If your disc is any other code than these, it WON'T work. It won't work if you have a downloaded version, YOU NEED ONE OF THE DISCS I LISTED.
2. Make sure you have the latest SOCOM patch installed (patch 1.61).
3. Copy the whole savefile to your PS3,
4. then play a ranked game on ANY map, not necessarily cold front. old maps also work.
5. Play until the game is over (all 5 to 8 rounds). Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Once you finish, a bunch of "You did not earn a trophy" will pop up.
6. When until all the popup is done, then quit the game.
7. Delete the save file, and start up SOCOM again. You will automatically make a new savefile. Now follow steps 4-6, and at the end of the match the DLC trophies will pop (also the platinum and other trophies if you do not have them!)

Smile

=====

ALTERNATIVE "DUMMY ACCOUNT" METHOD (ONLY IF THE FIRST METHOD DID NOT WORK)
1) Create a new PSN account.
2) Copy the savefile that corresponds to your SOCOM disc.
3) Start SOCOM and play a full Ranked game for the full 5-8 rounds.
4) Wait until the game finishes, and all the "You Did Not Earn a Trophy" popups end.
5) Delete the savefile.
6) Start up SOCOM, you will automatically create a new savefile.
7) Play another full Ranked match, 5-8 Rounds. And enjoy all the trophies the pop Smile
8 ) Copy the newly created savefile to your main account (or the account you want to have SOCOM platinum on).
9) Repeat steps 3-6.

=====

Note! if you have a different version of SOCOM, I can help. BUT DO NOT MESSAGE ME. Leave the info in the comments below and I will message you telling you how.

Here's the savefile:

BCUS 98183: You must login or register to view this content.
BCES 00173: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to kolejorz50 for making this savefile)
BCUS 98152: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to robdanduc for making this savefile)
BCAS 20051: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to bholawz for making this savefile)

Please rep + if this helped Winky Winky
Last edited by nomansland ; 09-01-2010 at 01:22 PM.

The following 65 users say thank you to nomansland for this useful post:

.RAMBO, ℳaTiCz, 19willy74, adzybee., Amarildo88, amerAL-shbab, Azure_Hack, bearl, bitterkeit, CapoJoel, Chrisnl15, Cien, clitwub, Death Pool, Disslzit, dsh3311, ExceptionHell, File-Loader, FoxkaZ, hack73, howigethere, HUYI82, Beats, infarmation, isigo, j0ker666, jmac92123, johnw6619, JusThatGood, karimkz, kaviars, Kokirikeru, koybe_is_beast, LGxDEVIL, luislaperica, Man of Steel, Masterfalcon, Max21, mcstyle24, MdMaynard, mosiko6, Netweb, Nosleahcimx, ODDO_22, panBramburka, pap0024, Platina, Queen Snow, rencas, RussHz, sendastunt, Steel Gaming, StevenBC, teccoelho, TEJEO01, ToxicFlow809, tylerthegr8, wales079, Wartortle, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wipeouted, x-Teenage, Yoyo The King, Yuki_240sx
07-12-2010, 05:44 AM #74
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by ToxicFlow809 View Post
im trying to upload the saved to another..site..i'll let nomansland kno wen i uploaded....n no u don't need the DLC to get the trophies..as far as i kno..

EDIT: Try it here..n let me know if it works for yuh guys.. You must login or register to view this content.

Will I get the DLC trophies with the save? Do I need the buy the DLC Pack to get them? I already have the platinum I just want to know if the DLC trophies are included in the save data.thanks for the save though.
Last edited by robdanduc ; 07-12-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: forgot to quote,double posted
07-12-2010, 03:00 PM #75
Originally posted by robdanduc View Post
[/COLOR]

Will I get the DLC trophies with the save? Do I need the buy the DLC Pack to get them? I already have the platinum I just want to know if the DLC trophies are included in the save data.thanks for the save though.

Yes u will get the DLC trophies....u dont need to buy the DLC pack..i have just tested this with my brother's ps3...
Last edited by ToxicFlow809 ; 07-12-2010 at 03:30 PM.
07-12-2010, 04:55 PM #76
yo you wanna help me out cause i cant get this to work, i followed the steps
07-12-2010, 05:07 PM #77
Originally posted by iThe3nemy View Post
yo you wanna help me out cause i cant get this to work, i followed the steps

sure add me on psn:ToxicFlow360 n ill see wat i can do u yuh..
07-12-2010, 09:00 PM #78
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
EU Version works perfect !

Thanks !
07-12-2010, 09:11 PM #79
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks for this post man
07-12-2010, 09:30 PM #80
Originally posted by blah555 View Post
It seems the BCUS98152 Profile will not download. There are no servers. Could you re-upload it on rapid share or another site please? thank you Happy

will the bces00173 file here give u 100% on socom including cold front dlc trophies

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by nomansland View Post
Okay, I logged into my account and used my savefile. A friend of mine got me the DLC trophies, so I was able to copy my stats into my own savefile. As such, CREDIT ME!

I know people are trying to fool others to pay for the DLC trophies. DO NOT USE THIS SAVE TO MAKE MONEY! This should be available to everyone!

First of all, I discovered yesterday that you do NOT need to have the COLD FRONT DLC to unlock the DLC trophies!!!!! You just need the latest patch only (1.61)!! Happy Happy

This works even if you do have the platinum already! THIS WORKS 100%! I tested it on three accounts and I guarantee it works.

The steps are:
1. Download the savefile that corresponds to the code of your SOCOM disc. Right now we have the savefiles for BCUS 98183, BCES 00173 and BCUS 98152. If your disc is any other code than these, it WON'T work.
2. Make sure you have the latest SOCOM patch installed (patch 1.61).
3. Copy the whole savefile to your PS3,
4. then play a ranked game on ANY map, not necessarily cold front. old maps also work.
5. Play until the game is over (all 5 to 8 rounds). Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Once you finish, a bunch of "You did not earn a trophy" will pop up.
6. When until all the popup is done, then quit the game.
7. Delete the save file, and start up SOCOM again. You will automatically make a new savefile. Now follow steps 4-6, and at the end of the match the DLC trophies will pop (also the platinum and other trophies if you do not have them!)

Smile

Note! if you have a different version of SOCOM, I can help. BUT DO NOT MESSAGE ME. Leave the info in the comments below and I will message you telling you how.

Here's the savefile:

BCUS 98183: You must login or register to view this content.
BCES 00173: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to kolejorz50 for making this savefile)
BCUS 98152: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to ToxicFlow809 for making this savefile)

Enjoy, rep+ me if this helped.

does this save bces 00173 give u 100% socom including cold front dlc trophies
07-12-2010, 10:02 PM #81
nomansland
Little One
Originally posted by giles0308 View Post
will the bces00173 file here give u 100% on socom including cold front dlc trophies

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

does this save bces 00173 give u 100% socom including cold front dlc trophies

Can't you ****ing READ???

The following user thanked nomansland for this useful post:

clitwub
07-12-2010, 10:13 PM #82
phantom1999
Are you high?
well i just did this and i did not get the you did not earn a trophy ive got the platinum already i just need the dlc ones.. i loaded it up and it said save corrupt so then it dl the 1.61 patch and then it loaded up the save from here then played game and nothing..

EDIT thanks i got it just had to do a 8vs8 ranked then the you did not earn a trophy popped up and then erased saved and did again and as soon as it finished the trophies popped.. thanks again for this save..
Last edited by phantom1999 ; 07-13-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo