Post: Dead Rising 2 Trophy exploits using the Co-op system?
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i just tried using my Dead Rising 2 save on my alt account and it loads! (No error message saying the save doesn't belong to you.) It got me thinking, trophies like "Come On Follow Me" can be earned in co-op. So if you load another persons save up with 8 people ready to be returned and invite a friend to the game they will get the trophy for returning 8 people at once! Then just have them load up the save and invite you to the game so you get the trophy also! You could keep returning the 8 people to level up fast too! This would also work for the collectible trophies!
Last edited by S p a w n ; 09-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.
10-02-2010, 01:01 PM #20
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by sengoku View Post
nice i'll try it tonight, and i'll let you know the results Cool Man (aka Tustin)

anybody got some other interesting save point (just before trophies pop)
upload them so we can get this game easily plated

If you can get it to work then i'll make a save at 72000 zombies when i'm there.

The following user thanked GUESTYYY for this useful post:

xLew--
10-02-2010, 03:49 PM #21
Remember that you will need another person to load up the save then you join them. If you load up another's person's save on your profile no trophy will unlock. Sorry i haven't got a save up yet, haven't played DR2 since.
10-03-2010, 02:37 AM #22
karimkz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by S
Remember that you will need another person to load up the save then you join them. If you load up another's person's save on your profile no trophy will unlock. Sorry i haven't got a save up yet, haven't played DR2 since.

WELL, CAN U START!

lol
10-03-2010, 03:38 AM #23
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
dead rising 2 cant be hacked by swapping in files, data will be corrupt.
u can however use co-op to exploit a couple trophies such as "Come on follow me" & "Data Miner" trophies such as 72,000 kills will not work because you dont share the same zombie count
10-03-2010, 09:23 AM #24
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
dead rising 2 cant be hacked by swapping in files, data will be corrupt.
u can however use co-op to exploit a couple trophies such as "Come on follow me" & "Data Miner" trophies such as 72,000 kills will not work because you dont share the same zombie count

Yes, the Data Miner trophy is viral (you share your entries with others when playing co-op).

If you use the save I posted on the last page however you can use it to level up. Me and Shady tested this yesterday...

What you do is Player 1 downloads my save. Then they put it onto their PS3 without editing it. They load up Save Slot 2 and invite Player 2 (a friend).

Then all you need to do is take the survivors back to the safehouse (You should go and save Tammy and then make a save back in the gardens. I did this yesterday but I overwrote it.) . Then Player 2, the non-host player, saves the game at the safehouse and Player 1 pauses the game, goes to Quit and then Load.

It will reload the save with all 8 survivors and Player 2 will keep all PP gained (around 270k each time).
10-03-2010, 11:47 AM #25
xLew--
Former Staff
if you help me do data miner and 8 people thing we'll boost until i go out yeh????
10-03-2010, 12:38 PM #26
Find a way to hack dead Rising2.
10-03-2010, 01:03 PM #27
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by Mafifa187 View Post
Find a way to hack dead Rising2.

lol. do it yourself
10-03-2010, 02:24 PM #28
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xLew
if you help me do data miner and 8 people thing we'll boost until i go out yeh????

When I get Data Miner i'll make a save. I'm thinking that since it shares the entries then it won't matter if the first player can earn trophies or not. So 2 people can take it in turns to get them all.

The following user thanked GUESTYYY for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo