Post: Dead Rising 2 Trophy exploits using the Co-op system?
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i just tried using my Dead Rising 2 save on my alt account and it loads! (No error message saying the save doesn't belong to you.) It got me thinking, trophies like "Come On Follow Me" can be earned in co-op. So if you load another persons save up with 8 people ready to be returned and invite a friend to the game they will get the trophy for returning 8 people at once! Then just have them load up the save and invite you to the game so you get the trophy also! You could keep returning the 8 people to level up fast too! This would also work for the collectible trophies!
Last edited by S p a w n ; 09-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.
10-08-2010, 06:36 PM #47
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Good news !
10-09-2010, 01:47 AM #48
trophymodlover
Maggbot timeout!
the Game is soo Bad
No Story
And so on:FU:
10-09-2010, 07:56 AM #49
ps3user_ngu
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
u can join me i have data miner on my regular save & have my second save set up for 8 survivors trophy

can i add you too? i need the data miner. Happy
10-09-2010, 09:47 AM #50
You dont need trophys like this in co-op this can be easly done IN single player as i have...the reall Co-Op trophy expolit is to focus on... Genocide Master....*and all inbetween*

You can use if you have a Co-Op partner who doesn't mind doing nothing for several hours. If your partner hosts a Co-Op game, as the guest your kill count will be persistent between sessions, meaning that if your host saves at 10:00 at 9/28 you kill a few thousand zombies, when the host reloads the save the time will be 10:00 again, but you will still have all your kills. A modification to this strategy that I'd suggest is to have your host carry the multiple bike/driving magazines, since the guest's inventory will empty out every time the game is reloaded. The host can drop them all for the guest right at the start, then the guest will continue his rampage. Be aware however that if you get disconnected, or either you or the host quits, you will lose all progress and have to start again at zero.
10-09-2010, 11:18 AM #51
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by . View Post
You dont need trophys like this in co-op this can be easly done IN single player as i have...the reall Co-Op trophy expolit is to focus on... Genocide Master....*and all inbetween*

You can use if you have a Co-Op partner who doesn't mind doing nothing for several hours. If your partner hosts a Co-Op game, as the guest your kill count will be persistent between sessions, meaning that if your host saves at 10:00 at 9/28 you kill a few thousand zombies, when the host reloads the save the time will be 10:00 again, but you will still have all your kills. A modification to this strategy that I'd suggest is to have your host carry the multiple bike/driving magazines, since the guest's inventory will empty out every time the game is reloaded. The host can drop them all for the guest right at the start, then the guest will continue his rampage. Be aware however that if you get disconnected, or either you or the host quits, you will lose all progress and have to start again at zero.

Good Job, you can copy & paste :derp:

this is NOT your method & you did not give credit. This is from ps3trophies.org
10-09-2010, 11:35 AM #52
ps3user_ngu
Pokemon Trainer
i don't get what you mean... just want someone to help by using save on getting data miner... anyone could help? please!
10-09-2010, 12:59 PM #53
not sure if this has been mentioned before here, but i read somewhere if you have 11 bargaining books, you can make profit from the pawn stores (+400k each time you buy the humvee) should be able to get the $6m trophy?

Any able to clone the books and upload a save?

EDIT- oh wait that can't be done virally can it? don't think it will work on another account nvm
Last edited by mattyboy93 ; 10-09-2010 at 01:01 PM.
10-09-2010, 01:05 PM #54
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
Good Job, you can copy & paste :derp:

this is NOT your method & you did not give credit. This is from ps3trophies.org

Also, there is no need to have loads of Driving books and use the Slicecycle. It is easy to do with 1 driving book, the SUV.

You just need to get 1k kills per hour and don't do any Case files.
10-10-2010, 10:35 PM #55
1st off u can use 12 bargaining mags to make 400k each time u buy the key i have a save with all 12 on it 2nd i also have a save with 8 survivors and 12 25% pp mags for power lvling 3rd Also, there is no need to have loads of Driving books and use the Slicecycle. It is easy to do with 1 driving book, the SUV. is wrong having more than one book will extend the life of the suv there for keeping u from loading so much and wasting time 4th will someone with hex knowledge help me out im looking in to editing the save file some thing i still dont get i made a save were i had 4999 kills and copied it to a test account killed one zombie and no trophy for 5000 kills what make this trophy unlock and how can we bypass it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo