Post: Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum!
03-20-2012, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum! This is the for Psn Version, Not for The Disc Version

I see that this was already posted, but it seems that alot of people were confused, so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.
- Before you assign the save to your profile, go into the game with a brand new save and collect all the bottles in the first level to get the bottle hoarder trophy.
- Now assign the save to your profile, and play the last level, and then beat it. (Btw make sure you collect 99 coins in that last level, if you dont already have the trophy)
- Now sit back and watch all the trophies pop. You should now have the Platinum Smile
Last edited by GreenTea101 ; 03-20-2012 at 09:18 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, bigburt82, BigTrain, Cien, consolaman, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, demon_eye, Draghonxian, FaceShredder, fasooole, game2nice, geminii, gmax666, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, HotShot01ps3, houdrummer, Beats, Im A Stig, isigo, LibertyCity1983, LostSoulSiskel, luislaperica, markino1994, MdMaynard, pman187, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skyduck, snipper9, storm2502, The_Fallen, tmnt20144, TooM, Tuatara, viperrox, WASTEDFREEDOM, wolf82, xenomage, zayneisaacs
07-21-2012, 08:15 PM #38
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Amarildo
The save is copy protected, so you can't copy to USB. My god, what we do now? simple, but you need to have US version of the game to this save work and xploder.
Download this save and extract on the usb the use xploder to resign the save to your account and copy the save to your ps3.Done. 1 more platinum.
Remember to collect the botles and coins too, before copy the save to your ps3.

Got one question..How can you resign with xploder without original save?

Edit: Can I do it without cfw?
I got my old fat ps3 (with broken hd reader) somewhere and I'm not sure what cfw it have Gaspink:
Got to check someday that Smile
And thanks for this awesome site Outie
Last edited by JK83 ; 07-21-2012 at 09:02 PM.
07-21-2012, 08:20 PM #39
deennrap
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GreenTea101ps3 View Post
Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum! This is the for Psn Version, Not for The Disc Version

I see that this was already posted, but it seems that alot of people were confused, so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.
- Before you assign the save to your profile, go into the game with a brand new save and collect all the bottles in the first level to get the bottle hoarder trophy.
- Now assign the save to your profile, and play the last level, and then beat it. (Btw make sure you collect 99 coins in that last level, if you dont already have the trophy)
- Now sit back and watch all the trophies pop. You should now have the Platinum Smile

good save i ill try it once i get cfw ps3.
07-22-2012, 09:56 AM #40
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum!

This has been added to the Platinum save sets superthread under instant platinums ^^

The following user thanked WASTEDFREEDOM for this useful post:

GreenTea101
07-22-2012, 01:06 PM #41
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
This has been added to the Platinum save sets superthread under instant platinums ^^

thanks mate
07-22-2012, 03:53 PM #42
Beats
Platinum Seller
Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum! This is the for Psn Version, Not for The Disc Version

Thanks for the save, it works i got 100% .. Do you have any saves for Sly 2 and 3 for US PSN Sly 2 and 3?
07-24-2012, 05:17 PM #43
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Got one question..How can you resign with xploder without original save?

Edit: Can I do it without cfw?
I got my old fat ps3 (with broken hd reader) somewhere and I'm not sure what cfw it have
Got to check someday that
And thanks for this awesome site

Put a save of yours(no matter what game) in the USB and put the save for sly too, then on xploder drag the sly save to the program and drag back an drop upon your save and the program will automatically resign the save to you. Just put it on the ps3 now and watch the trophies pop.
08-16-2012, 11:56 PM #44
good job bro i love this guys work always contributing to this site you should visit his trophy shop trustworthy and very fast very low prices and he makes good offers 5 stars one of the best ngu trophy shops on this site highly recommended!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to LANCENATOR for this useful post:

GreenTea101, MdMaynard
08-17-2012, 03:52 AM #45
soo coool . thanx bro

The following user thanked L A H B for this useful post:

GreenTea101
08-22-2012, 01:54 PM #46
consolaman
Bounty hunter
Thank you Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.