Post: Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum!
03-20-2012, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sly Cooper and The Thevius Raccoonus Instant Platinum! This is the for Psn Version, Not for The Disc Version

I see that this was already posted, but it seems that alot of people were confused, so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.
- Before you assign the save to your profile, go into the game with a brand new save and collect all the bottles in the first level to get the bottle hoarder trophy.
- Now assign the save to your profile, and play the last level, and then beat it. (Btw make sure you collect 99 coins in that last level, if you dont already have the trophy)
- Now sit back and watch all the trophies pop. You should now have the Platinum Smile
Last edited by GreenTea101 ; 03-20-2012 at 09:18 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, bigburt82, BigTrain, Cien, consolaman, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, demon_eye, Draghonxian, FaceShredder, fasooole, game2nice, geminii, gmax666, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, HotShot01ps3, houdrummer, Beats, Im A Stig, isigo, LibertyCity1983, LostSoulSiskel, luislaperica, markino1994, MdMaynard, pman187, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skyduck, snipper9, storm2502, The_Fallen, tmnt20144, TooM, Tuatara, viperrox, WASTEDFREEDOM, wolf82, xenomage, zayneisaacs
08-31-2013, 07:00 AM #65
is there any way to do this without Xploder?
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM #66
thanks a lot man....nice one
09-08-2013, 05:07 PM #67
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
dzane17 Tyrion619 ps3firebird

hi guys , bruteforce works just find , you will just need to verify the key.

also you need to continue the save and finish the level.
10-02-2013, 12:43 AM #68
Stunz
Former Staff
This works with BruteForce and Xploder right.
10-27-2013, 02:18 AM #69
This worked great all the trophies popped i didnt even have to finish the level lol. if you are using bruteforce make sure you remove the copy protection or it wont let you copy it on to your ps3 !
Last edited by CronicImpulse ; 11-01-2013 at 03:45 PM.
12-10-2013, 01:09 AM #70
Originally posted by setsae View Post
dzane17 Tyrion619 ps3firebird

hi guys , bruteforce works just find , you will just need to verify the key.

also you need to continue the save and finish the level.

I got past the issue with not being able to decrypt it. I just needed to update Bruteforce.

However, I still can't get this to work on my PS3.

I followed all the steps mentioned, including additional steps others have mentioned as well. Step by step several times.

For some reason, when I try to load it onto my PS3, it says it belongs to another user. I've changed the param.sfo. I have my own system and account ID on the save, but it just won't let me do it.
12-10-2013, 02:34 AM #71
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
- wish I could help you more Tyrion619 , but all the information you need is here on ngu.

best of luck.
12-10-2013, 10:16 AM #72
Originally posted by setsae View Post
- wish I could help you more Tyrion619 , but all the information you need is here on ngu.

best of luck.

I actually finally figured it out. While I was doing the proper steps, I think somewhere along the line, I did something out of order.

I had created a profile to use long ago, but for some reason it wasn't attaching itself to new saves no matter what I tried.

I finally figured a way around that issue:

1. Bring any save from PS3 to computer via USB
2. Open Bruteforce
3. Load up save file you want to transfer to your PS3
4. While that save is highlighted in Bruteforce, click on 'Set Profile' --> 'Configure Profiles' --> 'Set param.sfo for Profile 1'
5. Navigate to the USB where you have your save from PS3 and select the param.sfo
6. Create a name and click 'ok'
7. The new save should automatically change now. If it doesn't then....
8. Click 'decrypt PFD' --> 'decrypt all'
9. Double-click param.sfo
10. Change ID to your system ID (or leave it blank)
11. Save
12. Click 'encrypt PFD' --> 'encrypt all decrypted'
13. Click 'rebuild' --> 'rebuild full'
14. Boom

Hopefully that helps people who had the same issues I had.
04-24-2014, 06:46 PM #73
BLUE-DRAGON
Do a barrel roll!
greed job
thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo