04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
01-06-2014, 12:44 PM #200
broie
Gobble
Hi there I have a problem with this save can anyone help?

I transferred it to the ps3 via usb using multimans file manager and put it in the appropriate place.

The save loads perfectly fine and will unlock trophies etc.

However if I quit the game and load it back up it Does Not save any of the progress I have made, it simply puts me back to where this save file would normally begin, wiping out hours of progress.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
03-13-2014, 04:57 PM #201
thanks bro
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM #202
Default Avatar
drb01
Hi All, I was wondering if someone who have a modded starter save for Demon's Souls would be willing to share with me? I have tried the ones available via this site and others and it's great the health, mana, and stamina is maxed, but the game tends to start after the Phalanx boss is killed but what's a bit worse is the inventory is full so I can't for example draw the sword to beat the Storm Boss because it will "overburden" me. Is there a save that is maxed but inventory is empty allowing the character to collect goodies? I would be most grateful! I would even be willing to contribute $ to the effort. Regards Steve / Drb01
05-18-2014, 08:54 PM #203
Default Avatar
dong132
Is it possible to use Bruteforce to remove the copy protection and change the account ID? I have tried but it when I try copy it to my PS3 it says its still copy protected, even though on Bruteforce it says it has been removed. Could someone upload the same file that is unprotected that will work with any user? Im EU version if anyone is kind enough to do it. Thanks. Dong.
Last edited by dong132 ; 05-18-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: request
05-28-2014, 06:11 PM #204
edw91
Keeper
thanks
05-29-2014, 02:29 AM #205
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by dong132 View Post
Is it possible to use Bruteforce to remove the copy protection and change the account ID? I have tried but it when I try copy it to my PS3 it says its still copy protected, even though on Bruteforce it says it has been removed. Could someone upload the same file that is unprotected that will work with any user? Im EU version if anyone is kind enough to do it. Thanks. Dong.

Try using KG to resign your save and simply click the box to un-copyright protect it... KG is much more user friendly.
06-08-2014, 01:15 AM #206
hess47
League Champion
Thanks
07-09-2014, 09:38 PM #207
onrode
Gym leader
Hmm, interesting will try it out thanks
07-10-2014, 10:43 AM #208
Revix
Banned
Originally posted by Platina View Post
I think you should update your Resigner. You use KG's right? I believe version 2.0 is out or maybe even more.
Also, it could be your GAMES.Conf file is outdated, but that seems unlikely, game was released back in 2010 or something.

Its cool, logged on here and reliased I never replied, I use bruteforce now and it works perfectly thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo