04-16-2012, 06:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, this is my legit platinum save of Wrecked ( PSN GAME )! I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:
I have no peers!
Download and beat a rivals time

This is a very easy trophy just download one rivals time and beat it! For other trophies just complete 1 challenge and you get all challenge trophies, use 1 weapon and you get the trophy for used all weapons and for the multiplayer trophies just complete one race on local multiplayer and you get all the multiplayer trophies.
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this save so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Italy! :carling:
Last edited by Samuelx ; 04-16-2012 at 06:21 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Samuelx for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, aben, Alpenjodel61, BASIA2001, bearl, Behdad, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cien, danieles, Dannyman, demon_eye, dormin, fakeshadow, flex0r, Gamer08, gnat_, GoDzGaRdEn, GreenTea101, jabber, jedt, juhssarah, kobra1922, kratos51, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, neoar, nukester, ODDO_22, OiledUp, p78ch201, panBramburka, PapaHacks, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rebel_cause, rieks, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Skiddyruudy, Soulchild88, Space_Honky, trophy_Bauer, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xBoehser_Onkel, xMrCheatVisionx
04-16-2012, 02:26 PM #11
mi puoi inviarlo

saluti da modugno
04-16-2012, 02:48 PM #12
devi premere su Thanks! oppure su Like
04-16-2012, 02:55 PM #13
dove è il tasto grazie

sorry
04-16-2012, 04:08 PM #14
Originally posted by Samuelx View Post
I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:

super thx This is the fastest platinum with platinum rep++
04-16-2012, 04:29 PM #15
thank you. The last mission took me nervous but thanks to you I now have platinum
04-16-2012, 05:23 PM #16
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Samuelx View Post
Hi, this is my legit platinum save of Wrecked ( PSN GAME )! I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:
I have no peers!
Download and beat a rivals time

This is a very easy trophy just download one rivals time and beat it! For other trophies just complete 1 challenge and you get all challenge trophies, use 1 weapon and you get the trophy for used all weapons and for the multiplayer trophies just complete one race on local multiplayer and you get all the multiplayer trophies.
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this save so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Italy! :carling:

thanx 4 the password + rep i will test later
04-16-2012, 06:55 PM #17
ODDO_22
Bounty hunter
Great save mate , that's really helpful .
please , send the pass to me

04-17-2012, 12:36 PM #18
OiledUp
Gaming Elder
This save is full of win.

When used, will it upload the times to the scoreboards too?
04-17-2012, 01:45 PM #19
sorry, i don't know..
Originally posted by OiledUp View Post
This save is full of win.

When used, will it upload the times to the scoreboards too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo