04-16-2012, 06:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, this is my legit platinum save of Wrecked ( PSN GAME )! I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:
I have no peers!
Download and beat a rivals time

This is a very easy trophy just download one rivals time and beat it! For other trophies just complete 1 challenge and you get all challenge trophies, use 1 weapon and you get the trophy for used all weapons and for the multiplayer trophies just complete one race on local multiplayer and you get all the multiplayer trophies.
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this save so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Italy! :carling:
Last edited by Samuelx ; 04-16-2012 at 06:21 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Samuelx for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, aben, Alpenjodel61, BASIA2001, bearl, Behdad, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cien, danieles, Dannyman, demon_eye, dormin, fakeshadow, flex0r, Gamer08, gnat_, GoDzGaRdEn, GreenTea101, jabber, jedt, juhssarah, kobra1922, kratos51, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, neoar, nukester, ODDO_22, OiledUp, p78ch201, panBramburka, PapaHacks, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rebel_cause, rieks, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Skiddyruudy, Soulchild88, Space_Honky, trophy_Bauer, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xBoehser_Onkel, xMrCheatVisionx
04-20-2012, 01:56 PM #47
big thx for this
04-20-2012, 01:59 PM #48
you need 50 post for the password!
Originally posted by bishkenbol View Post
big thx for this
04-20-2012, 02:05 PM #49
i added 2 your reputation. i am building my posts
04-21-2012, 10:19 AM #50
Originally posted by Samuelx View Post
Hi, this is my legit platinum save of Wrecked ( PSN GAME )! I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:
I have no peers!

+rep for your awesome work, don't have over 50 posts yet because I don't wanna spam threads just to bump my posts. Just a genuine member who went premium to help the site and not leech. Really hope you will pass on the password to me. If not, awesome work all the same Smile
04-22-2012, 02:53 AM #51
Tony_17_
Save Point
Hi, this is my legit platinum save of Wrecked ( PSN GAME )! I test it and i got the platinum in 4 and 13 seconds! All you need to do yourself it's this trophy:
I have no peers!
Download and beat a rivals time

This is a very easy trophy just download one rivals time and beat it! For other trophies just complete 1 challenge and you get all challenge trophies, use 1 weapon and you get the trophy for used all weapons and for the multiplayer trophies just complete one race on local multiplayer and you get all the multiplayer trophies.
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this save so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Italy! :carling:

the password pls bro
04-22-2012, 03:49 AM #52
go in challenge mode, select one challenge and press triangle, search a rival and download it, start the race and beat it!

Thanks so much for the password Happy and without the above comment I would have been trying to figure that one out for hours. I guess thats what no sleep does to ya lol. Awesome save though, really appreciate it. Works 100% thanks Smile
04-25-2012, 12:18 AM #53
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by AFCCHAMPS View Post
thanks for the save

plezzzz give the pas ?
05-02-2012, 04:37 PM #54
thanx, pm'd you for pass
06-21-2012, 11:54 PM #55
Thanks for the save Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.