Post: Fifa 09, Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 and Fifa EURO 2012
04-16-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After a bit of reconsideration this save will no longer have password! so enjoy

If by any mean the links don't work or server go down, just send me a PM I will try and reupload asap.

Fifa 11 was uploaded a while ago (by me) but link is dead.

Fifa 12:

Play and win game on the difficulty I left (Legendary difficulty with sliders down, it's almost impossible to lose) with the teams it's already set ( Benfica vs Porto ) and you will win the following trophies after the game (game is set for 6m half but you can change for 4m) :

Legendary (silver)
Century of Goals (silver)
Virtual Legend (silver)
Fifa for Life (silver)

Fifa 11:

Play and win a game with Barcelona*, because my player is there, but attention if by any means is on bench put him in game, you will win the following trophies after the game ( you can put 4m per half and play in Semi-pro [difficulty tested] ):

Home & Away (silver)
Rising Talent (silver)
Virtual Legend (gold)
Fifa for Life (gold)

Fifa 10 and Fifa 09 it wasn't tested by me but there are a lot of saves around, I just uploaded my platinum saves, these 2 saves work without xploder or CFW.

Link for saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

* - Sometimes my player after mixing my save with yours move to another team, so if by any means my player isn't there, go to virtual pro options and see where he is, and if you want move it to a team that you want.

NEW

Fifa 12 Euro 2012 DLC

Online Glory (Bronze)
To win the trophy follow this:

1 - Withdraw your online tournament, and start a new tournament picking Spain.
2 -Win 1 game or in other words the first one in group stage (If you lose by any means, you have to start over).
3 - After you win the game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, and wait until loading indicator disappears.
4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the this save, over your save (your online tournament progress).
5 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

On All Fronts (Bronze)
Just beat a team from Group F and you will unlock the trophy!

Expeditionary Nature
One Down

Just beat Greece and you will unlock the trophy!

We are the champions (Bronze)
Just beat last team in tournment and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to jjvegt for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 7 - 10.

National Pride
Just beat a team and you will unlock the trophy! (You have to edit the starting 11, seems that not every 11 are from same team)

Credits go to mostovoi85 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 11.

Collector
Just beat Ukraine and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to Andrea89 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 15.

IF you use the saves for Euro 2012 DLC you will be missing 2 trophies, one for the online challenge(that can be done with a save) and My Euro (that until today there is no save for it and sometimes glitches and the workaround is erase the euro saves [all of them] then retry)

PS - on Fifa 11, 12 and Euro 2012 You need to resigning with xploder, otherwise you will get an error on load!
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 07-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, Andrea89, AnubisMustLive, bejekas, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, chipite007, clitwub, CODHoster1337_, D-Rock1, DM13, dooom3000, dvAdam, ezio1129, fdz, Gabberhard, Gandalf, haleim, hammy2009, Howiiie., joury070, JuanCDelarge, KoS_Riitalo, ksandros, Maradona Q8, Mario_PL, Meeno MacTavish, mithosyggdrasil, nabeil15, NasrullerT, Netweb, Nicolito_S, NuclearArmpit, One Industries, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, ragingdrunk, randymovie, raptor1990, riskyfox, RockNRollMAFIA, SayYO, ScarfaceKillaz, SeanInferno, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, syraphin, tim20000, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, VizualDze, wakawaka21, wardy, WEE_FITZYBOY, xd366, YvoMulder, yy26jet

The following user groaned Big_Jonny for this awful post:

Meeky
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM #20
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
OK i understand that you are very stubborn, and you will "follow the right path". But from the outside you look like one that needs glory,fame,glamour just because you uploaded a platinum game, oh sorry 8 trophies(THATS IT????). Ok you got so sweated and distorted to finish that game that now you need a thanks?????? And that make you happyest man of the entire earth???? You got level 35 on the psn with 8120 trophies you could be a guru of ps3 but acting like that your the cockroach of all....And you know what: I think a lot of them you got it from NGU. And you know what: sometimes you did downloaded a save without saying thanks, you too. Don't be smart and give anybody the chance of having a platinum game.There are players that don't even know how to play,they got 0 platinum after years and they will love to get a platinum. Don't worry, people that know what means hard work will say thanks too you.That was my last point of view from now on, i won't bother you anymore man, im not saying that yor bad. Is just that if anybody will start doing that, this site will be $#@!ed-up.I think, the more we are better it is. Example in all the community we have a game 99% only a trophy missing that you might need too BADLY, comes a new guy with 0 reputation but damn, he already done that mother $#@!er game and maybe the smart dude would like to share it to us, but he see BIG JOOOOONNY password STYLISHHH all over the place....He might say $#@! you alllllllll(that's what i will do) i won't give too you infamous flatterers of "rep and like and i don't like and the whole rigamarole".Im on other 3 saving community and they are all stopped because of this password things. People left. If you care about NGU give it free you won't loose nothing and you won't gain nothing,there is no race. Democracy not tyranny. Goodbye.

We are doing a lot of offtopic here mate.. there's no need to actually continue this, I have my view, you have yours, and my view apparently is now the view of the top save posters, and I agree with them.

And dude you are saying this because you uploaded 2 trophy sets or whatever, I upload platinum save because I didn't tought about doing a save set, save sets are awesome but in fifa there's no need, but if you want I can make a save set for fifa 2013 and fifa 12 dlc if that what you want..

8 trophies is what you see, of fifa 09 and 10 you win more, but for those you have more saves around, and if you want I can upload those, you don't know but half the saves around for 2010 world cup was actually made by me and you don't see any credits on it right?

And those trophies you unlock with this are the harder ones (offfline).

yes I downloaded saves without thanks I admit it but not now, I started seeing that's unfair for those who uploaded.

And geez what's my level have to do with a upload? you can see I earn my plat 2 months ago, I had my 50h glitch I played well over 150h before getting it, I only decided to upload because I saw a request from a user that asked me to upload, I tought someone else already made it..

Dude Im on other saves community, others that even don't have thanks button, so there I only post and sometimes pm the guy saying kudos, if there is a button I use it..

If a admin wanna stop pw thing I stop, until then p2 stays, if you don't like find it on other community, when I upload I upload on almost all.

-------

Anyone that palyed Fifa 09 and 10 can tell what you won? since it's only a plat save and I didn't test I don't know what you win, but if you win please post here what you win.

Ps - sorry for the long post and I will try to end this offtopic.

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Red
04-17-2012, 06:17 PM #21
sonic-chriz
I am error
i stil think that its just gona cause spamming, ive been on the site since 2010 and lost my password and started using another account. so since im back on this account i feel that i must post loads just to get 50 posts! i also uploads saves and know what its like to have people nick yours saves and claim them as there own( i was the first on the site to upload gta4 platinum).

anywho ive just relised im being a bit rude so i would like to say thank you for your saves as a friend of mine spent alot of time on fifa12 platt so i know you put alot of time into it.
04-17-2012, 06:28 PM #22
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
This have password now!
PM for password I will give password to everyone (for now), just press thanks or Like or +rep.

If by any mean the links don't work or server go down, just send me a PM I will try and reupload asap.

Fifa 11 was uploaded a while ago (by me) but link is dead.

Fifa 12:

Play and win game on the difficulty I left (Legendary difficulty with sliders down, it's almost impossible to lose) with the teams it's already set ( Benfica vs Porto ) and you will win the following trophies after the game (game is set for 6m half but you can change for 4m) :

Legendary (silver)
Century of Goals (silver)
Virtual Legend (silver)
Fifa for Life (silver)

Fifa 11:

Play and win a game with Barcelona, because my player is there, but attention if by any means is on bench put him in game, you will win the following trophies after the game ( you can put 4m per half and play in Semi-pro [difficulty tested] ):

Home & Away (silver)
Rising Talent (silver)
Virtual Legend (gold)
Fifa for Life (gold)

Fifa 10 and Fifa 09 it wasn't tested by me but there are a lot of saves around, I just uploaded my platinum saves, these 2 saves work without xploder or CFW.

Link for saves:

Ps - pass is he same for all

Passwords are a bit to far and you'er not aloud to ask for rep. have a -Rep from me because all you care about is rep.

Not helping the site out or the people in it.

The following 2 users groaned at Meeky for this awful post:

Red, Big_Jonny
04-17-2012, 06:38 PM #23
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Passwords are a bit to far and you'er not aloud to ask for rep. have a -Rep from me because all you care about is rep.

Not helping the site out or the people in it.

ok by me mate Winky Winky

I found funny everyone only talk about this on my thread, everyone else can do that.. very funny indeed

---

please if you don't want the save or contribute on the thread dont't post.. if you want to continue this thing just PM me.
04-17-2012, 11:18 PM #24
Red
Life In Technicolor
Fantastic saves, it really does not matter if there is a password or not, if you have the ability to say thank you then why complain when someone just puts a password ( which is not so hard to ask for anyway) on their hard work? I know i've done it, and I thank anybody else who does it because its the uploaders choice to protect it or not, if people don't like it, there's a report button which alerts a moderator/admin. Complaining that there is a password is childish and makes it come across like you want to leech the file, rather than state your point. It's the uploaders choice to protect or not, it's the VIEWERS choice if they want to download it or not. If you want the save without a password then try GameFaqs, it's mentioned often enough!
04-17-2012, 11:23 PM #25
thanks for this!
04-20-2012, 10:04 AM #26
How come the trophy hack of Fifa12?

It OFM or CFW / Xploder
04-20-2012, 09:05 PM #27
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by ponsonuy View Post
How come the trophy hack of Fifa12?

It OFM or CFW / Xploder

fifa 11 and 12 are only with cfw and xploder