Post: Fifa 09, Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 and Fifa EURO 2012
04-16-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After a bit of reconsideration this save will no longer have password! so enjoy

If by any mean the links don't work or server go down, just send me a PM I will try and reupload asap.

Fifa 11 was uploaded a while ago (by me) but link is dead.

Fifa 12:

Play and win game on the difficulty I left (Legendary difficulty with sliders down, it's almost impossible to lose) with the teams it's already set ( Benfica vs Porto ) and you will win the following trophies after the game (game is set for 6m half but you can change for 4m) :

Legendary (silver)
Century of Goals (silver)
Virtual Legend (silver)
Fifa for Life (silver)

Fifa 11:

Play and win a game with Barcelona*, because my player is there, but attention if by any means is on bench put him in game, you will win the following trophies after the game ( you can put 4m per half and play in Semi-pro [difficulty tested] ):

Home & Away (silver)
Rising Talent (silver)
Virtual Legend (gold)
Fifa for Life (gold)

Fifa 10 and Fifa 09 it wasn't tested by me but there are a lot of saves around, I just uploaded my platinum saves, these 2 saves work without xploder or CFW.

Link for saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

* - Sometimes my player after mixing my save with yours move to another team, so if by any means my player isn't there, go to virtual pro options and see where he is, and if you want move it to a team that you want.

NEW

Fifa 12 Euro 2012 DLC

Online Glory (Bronze)
To win the trophy follow this:

1 - Withdraw your online tournament, and start a new tournament picking Spain.
2 -Win 1 game or in other words the first one in group stage (If you lose by any means, you have to start over).
3 - After you win the game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, and wait until loading indicator disappears.
4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the this save, over your save (your online tournament progress).
5 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

On All Fronts (Bronze)
Just beat a team from Group F and you will unlock the trophy!

Expeditionary Nature
One Down

Just beat Greece and you will unlock the trophy!

We are the champions (Bronze)
Just beat last team in tournment and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to jjvegt for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 7 - 10.

National Pride
Just beat a team and you will unlock the trophy! (You have to edit the starting 11, seems that not every 11 are from same team)

Credits go to mostovoi85 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 11.

Collector
Just beat Ukraine and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to Andrea89 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 15.

IF you use the saves for Euro 2012 DLC you will be missing 2 trophies, one for the online challenge(that can be done with a save) and My Euro (that until today there is no save for it and sometimes glitches and the workaround is erase the euro saves [all of them] then retry)

PS - on Fifa 11, 12 and Euro 2012 You need to resigning with xploder, otherwise you will get an error on load!
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 07-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, Andrea89, AnubisMustLive, bejekas, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, chipite007, clitwub, CODHoster1337_, D-Rock1, DM13, dooom3000, dvAdam, ezio1129, fdz, Gabberhard, Gandalf, haleim, hammy2009, Howiiie., joury070, JuanCDelarge, KoS_Riitalo, ksandros, Maradona Q8, Mario_PL, Meeno MacTavish, mithosyggdrasil, nabeil15, NasrullerT, Netweb, Nicolito_S, NuclearArmpit, One Industries, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, ragingdrunk, randymovie, raptor1990, riskyfox, RockNRollMAFIA, SayYO, ScarfaceKillaz, SeanInferno, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, syraphin, tim20000, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, VizualDze, wakawaka21, wardy, WEE_FITZYBOY, xd366, YvoMulder, yy26jet

The following user groaned Big_Jonny for this awful post:

Meeky
05-10-2012, 04:20 AM #56
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by pskullo View Post
FIFA 11!
So you said after resigning with Xploder your player may move to another team?
I won a quick match and nothing happened while using Barcelona on World Class difficulty. =\

did you saw my player there?

if you put your sfo on my files?

Try that since your game is from US and my game is from EU
05-10-2012, 05:32 PM #57
I'm going to try this tomorrow... Does the FIFA 11 one still work???
05-11-2012, 10:02 AM #58
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by JayColes View Post
I'm going to try this tomorrow... Does the FIFA 11 one still work???

Yes the save still work just use with xploder or CFW
05-16-2012, 04:03 AM #59
Default Avatar
Unas2
fifa 10 save doesn't work, it tells you that you are trying to use another user profile save.
05-17-2012, 11:18 PM #60
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Unas2 View Post
fifa 10 save doesn't work, it tells you that you are trying to use another user profile save.

what did you make? did u use cfw? did u use xploder? did u just switch sys data?
05-18-2012, 03:25 PM #61
Default Avatar
Unas2
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
what did you make? did u use cfw? did u use xploder? did u just switch sys data?

Hi and thank you for answering!

I'm using OFW, I actually tried copying everything to the PS3 but after some research I realized I had to copy the sys data only, but then it erased everything and started as a new game. So it doesn't tell you it's a different user save profile if you copy sys-data only, but it doesn't have everything either.

Which is pretty disappointing since I only need the Time For a Testimonial trophy and now I don't have a Virtual Pro.
05-18-2012, 08:18 PM #62
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Hi and thank you for answering!

I'm using OFW, I actually tried copying everything to the PS3 but after some research I realized I had to copy the sys data only, but then it erased everything and started as a new game. So it doesn't tell you it's a different user save profile if you copy sys-data only, but it doesn't have everything either.

Which is pretty disappointing since I only need the Time For a Testimonial trophy and now I don't have a Virtual Pro.

Just create a new save, copy to flash drive put on pc, copy my sys data and put on yours, then just put your flash drive on ps3 and copy back to ps3.

Start a game you will have that trophy and my vp, then just modify him and will be yours
05-20-2012, 02:53 AM #63
Default Avatar
Unas2
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Just create a new save, copy to flash drive put on pc, copy my sys data and put on yours, then just put your flash drive on ps3 and copy back to ps3.

Start a game you will have that trophy and my vp, then just modify him and will be yours

Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I did exactly as you said but the game doesn't show any Virtual Pro.
05-20-2012, 03:52 AM #64
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I did exactly as you said but the game doesn't show any Virtual Pro.

from what region are you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo