Post: Fifa 09, Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 and Fifa EURO 2012
04-16-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After a bit of reconsideration this save will no longer have password! so enjoy

If by any mean the links don't work or server go down, just send me a PM I will try and reupload asap.

Fifa 11 was uploaded a while ago (by me) but link is dead.

Fifa 12:

Play and win game on the difficulty I left (Legendary difficulty with sliders down, it's almost impossible to lose) with the teams it's already set ( Benfica vs Porto ) and you will win the following trophies after the game (game is set for 6m half but you can change for 4m) :

Legendary (silver)
Century of Goals (silver)
Virtual Legend (silver)
Fifa for Life (silver)

Fifa 11:

Play and win a game with Barcelona*, because my player is there, but attention if by any means is on bench put him in game, you will win the following trophies after the game ( you can put 4m per half and play in Semi-pro [difficulty tested] ):

Home & Away (silver)
Rising Talent (silver)
Virtual Legend (gold)
Fifa for Life (gold)

Fifa 10 and Fifa 09 it wasn't tested by me but there are a lot of saves around, I just uploaded my platinum saves, these 2 saves work without xploder or CFW.

Link for saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

* - Sometimes my player after mixing my save with yours move to another team, so if by any means my player isn't there, go to virtual pro options and see where he is, and if you want move it to a team that you want.

NEW

Fifa 12 Euro 2012 DLC

Online Glory (Bronze)
To win the trophy follow this:

1 - Withdraw your online tournament, and start a new tournament picking Spain.
2 -Win 1 game or in other words the first one in group stage (If you lose by any means, you have to start over).
3 - After you win the game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, and wait until loading indicator disappears.
4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the this save, over your save (your online tournament progress).
5 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

On All Fronts (Bronze)
Just beat a team from Group F and you will unlock the trophy!

Expeditionary Nature
One Down

Just beat Greece and you will unlock the trophy!

We are the champions (Bronze)
Just beat last team in tournment and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to jjvegt for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 7 - 10.

National Pride
Just beat a team and you will unlock the trophy! (You have to edit the starting 11, seems that not every 11 are from same team)

Credits go to mostovoi85 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 11.

Collector
Just beat Ukraine and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to Andrea89 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 15.

IF you use the saves for Euro 2012 DLC you will be missing 2 trophies, one for the online challenge(that can be done with a save) and My Euro (that until today there is no save for it and sometimes glitches and the workaround is erase the euro saves [all of them] then retry)

PS - on Fifa 11, 12 and Euro 2012 You need to resigning with xploder, otherwise you will get an error on load!
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 07-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, Andrea89, AnubisMustLive, bejekas, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, chipite007, clitwub, CODHoster1337_, D-Rock1, DM13, dooom3000, dvAdam, ezio1129, fdz, Gabberhard, Gandalf, haleim, hammy2009, Howiiie., joury070, JuanCDelarge, KoS_Riitalo, ksandros, Maradona Q8, Mario_PL, Meeno MacTavish, mithosyggdrasil, nabeil15, NasrullerT, Netweb, Nicolito_S, NuclearArmpit, One Industries, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, ragingdrunk, randymovie, raptor1990, riskyfox, RockNRollMAFIA, SayYO, ScarfaceKillaz, SeanInferno, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, syraphin, tim20000, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, VizualDze, wakawaka21, wardy, WEE_FITZYBOY, xd366, YvoMulder, yy26jet

The following user groaned Big_Jonny for this awful post:

Meeky
05-21-2012, 09:02 PM #74
Thanks for the save ^^
05-22-2012, 01:02 PM #75
mostovoi85
Little One
Online Glory (Bronze)

2 -Win 1 game or in other words the first one in group stage (If you lose by any means, you have to start over).
3 - After you win the game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, and wait until loading indicator disappears.
4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the savefile over your savefile (your online tournament progress).
5 - Use Xploder!!! If not use this it says data corrupted...
6 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

The following 2 users say thank you to mostovoi85 for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, jjvegt
05-22-2012, 08:30 PM #76
Originally posted by mostovoi85 View Post
Online Glory (Bronze)

Indeed Winky Winky That step must be followed too! Thanks

@Big_Jonny,

as posted in an other thread for UEFA EURO 2012:
You must login or register to view this content. (maybe if you load this save (use Xploder) the trophy pops up, or else:
You must login or register to view this content. with 2 controllers to unlock (use Xploder):
- Creating history together
- We are the Champions
Last edited by jjvegt ; 05-22-2012 at 08:34 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to jjvegt for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, johnnyla
05-22-2012, 09:08 PM #77
b0shey
Gobble
I see it says OFW: Fifa 09-12 but what does the OFW stands for?
sorry new to the site
05-22-2012, 09:19 PM #78
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Indeed Winky Winky That step must be followed too! Thanks

@Big_Jonny,

as posted in an other thread for UEFA EURO 2012:
You must login or register to view this content. (maybe if you load this save (use Xploder) the trophy pops up, or else:
You must login or register to view this content. with 2 controllers to unlock (use Xploder):
- We are the Champions

I will test this tomorrow and will report and put on the topic the best way Winky Winky

Originally posted by mostovoi85 View Post
Online Glory (Bronze)

4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the savefile over your savefile (your online tournament progress).
6 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

Well I thought that was subtended but I will add that there Winky Winky

Originally posted by b0shey View Post
I see it says OFW: Fifa 09-12 but what does the OFW stands for?
sorry new to the site

it says fifa 09 - 12 but only fifa 09 and 10 work with OFW without xploder or cfw..

OFW stands for official firmware
05-22-2012, 10:22 PM #79
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
- We are the Champions

The save with the final already won does nothing, but the 2nd save only unlocked "We Are The Champions" for me, even though I was using 2 controllers.

EDIT - I had another Euro 2012 tournament save which it tried to load when I went on "Continue", then I loaded this save.... maybe that has had some kind of effect which made the game think I didn't use 2 controllers for the whole tournament. Hmm, I'll give it a try tomorrow (its half 11 at night now and I'm knackered!) and report back, unless someone else also confirms that they couldn't get the save to pop "Creating History Together" either.
Last edited by johnnyla ; 05-22-2012 at 10:30 PM.

The following user thanked johnnyla for this useful post:

jjvegt
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM #80
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
The save with the final already won does nothing, but the 2nd save only unlocked "We Are The Champions" for me, even though I was using 2 controllers.

Johnnyla, the 'Creating history together' is bugged for some people. There have been records that for some players this one doesn't unlock..
You can consider:
- Both controllers unplugged (not 1 connected with USB cable)
- Keep both controllers active (no disconnects, just pass the ball to each other)

Otherwise:
Originally posted by another user
I got the trophy first try, i did all 6 matches in a row and did not save the data and it unlocked during the stats screen after the final match

start over, delete data and do everything in one run (6 matches in a row with 2 controllers)...

I know this one is frustating, lucky for me I got both in my first try!

The following user thanked jjvegt for this useful post:

johnnyla
05-22-2012, 10:33 PM #81
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Yeah I just posted an edit comment in my post above which may explain why the trophy didn't pop. Also it just so happened that one of my controllers was plugged in via USB, albeit it was assigned to controller 1. I'll give it a try tomorrow and see if I can get it to work, failing that I'll do the tournament in one run which is bound to get the trophy.

Then again this is an EA game so anything can happen, they do tend to bug so many trophies in their games (lol!).
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM #82
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post

Then again this is an EA game so anything can happen, they do tend to bug so many trophies in their games (lol!).

Haha, so true!!! Too many trophies random popped with fifa 10 and fifa 09 for me (how lucky am I) :-)

A new save:
Beat the team from Group F and after the game the trophy will pop-up (Mosaic pieces +/- 115). Use Xploder for copying this file! (EU-save)

EDIT:
An other new save:
You must login or register to view this content., just defeat Greece and you will unlock 'Expeditionary Nature. Xploder required!
Mosaic pieces = 129/180!

The save for 'Collector' will come in this weekend!
Last edited by jjvegt ; 05-23-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: And an other save

The following 5 users say thank you to jjvegt for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, johnnyla, mostovoi85, simmo_316

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo