Post: Fifa 09, Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 and Fifa EURO 2012
04-16-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After a bit of reconsideration this save will no longer have password! so enjoy

If by any mean the links don't work or server go down, just send me a PM I will try and reupload asap.

Fifa 11 was uploaded a while ago (by me) but link is dead.

Fifa 12:

Play and win game on the difficulty I left (Legendary difficulty with sliders down, it's almost impossible to lose) with the teams it's already set ( Benfica vs Porto ) and you will win the following trophies after the game (game is set for 6m half but you can change for 4m) :

Legendary (silver)
Century of Goals (silver)
Virtual Legend (silver)
Fifa for Life (silver)

Fifa 11:

Play and win a game with Barcelona*, because my player is there, but attention if by any means is on bench put him in game, you will win the following trophies after the game ( you can put 4m per half and play in Semi-pro [difficulty tested] ):

Home & Away (silver)
Rising Talent (silver)
Virtual Legend (gold)
Fifa for Life (gold)

Fifa 10 and Fifa 09 it wasn't tested by me but there are a lot of saves around, I just uploaded my platinum saves, these 2 saves work without xploder or CFW.

Link for saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

* - Sometimes my player after mixing my save with yours move to another team, so if by any means my player isn't there, go to virtual pro options and see where he is, and if you want move it to a team that you want.

NEW

Fifa 12 Euro 2012 DLC

Online Glory (Bronze)
To win the trophy follow this:

1 - Withdraw your online tournament, and start a new tournament picking Spain.
2 -Win 1 game or in other words the first one in group stage (If you lose by any means, you have to start over).
3 - After you win the game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, and wait until loading indicator disappears.
4 - Quit fifa 12. Copy the this save, over your save (your online tournament progress).
5 - Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

On All Fronts (Bronze)
Just beat a team from Group F and you will unlock the trophy!

Expeditionary Nature
One Down

Just beat Greece and you will unlock the trophy!

We are the champions (Bronze)
Just beat last team in tournment and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to jjvegt for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 7 - 10.

National Pride
Just beat a team and you will unlock the trophy! (You have to edit the starting 11, seems that not every 11 are from same team)

Credits go to mostovoi85 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 11.

Collector
Just beat Ukraine and you will unlock the trophy!

Credits go to Andrea89 for uploading these 4 saves for Euro 2012, please thank or rep him in page 15.

IF you use the saves for Euro 2012 DLC you will be missing 2 trophies, one for the online challenge(that can be done with a save) and My Euro (that until today there is no save for it and sometimes glitches and the workaround is erase the euro saves [all of them] then retry)

PS - on Fifa 11, 12 and Euro 2012 You need to resigning with xploder, otherwise you will get an error on load!
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 07-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, Andrea89, AnubisMustLive, bejekas, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, chipite007, clitwub, CODHoster1337_, D-Rock1, DM13, dooom3000, dvAdam, ezio1129, fdz, Gabberhard, Gandalf, haleim, hammy2009, Howiiie., joury070, JuanCDelarge, KoS_Riitalo, ksandros, Maradona Q8, Mario_PL, Meeno MacTavish, mithosyggdrasil, nabeil15, NasrullerT, Netweb, Nicolito_S, NuclearArmpit, One Industries, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, ragingdrunk, randymovie, raptor1990, riskyfox, RockNRollMAFIA, SayYO, ScarfaceKillaz, SeanInferno, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, syraphin, tim20000, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, VizualDze, wakawaka21, wardy, WEE_FITZYBOY, xd366, YvoMulder, yy26jet

The following user groaned Big_Jonny for this awful post:

Meeky
04-16-2012, 10:47 PM #2
Nice work Jonny. Quitte the football fan i presume?
04-17-2012, 01:23 AM #3
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
Nice work Jonny. Quitte the football fan i presume?

yes you are right =)

besides fifa vita and fifa street that I need online I have all fifa plats
04-17-2012, 03:42 AM #4
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Big Jonny is my friend.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-12-2012 at 02:14 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Darkjolie, mcr1978

The following user groaned 19willy74 for this awful post:

Red
04-17-2012, 04:58 AM #5
that's right, I also do not apply and do not support the use pass
We are here to help each other
04-17-2012, 12:21 PM #6
Nice thanks..
04-17-2012, 01:14 PM #7
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Stop using this password thing. You want win any thing doing that. You wont get any premium or trip to bahamas. I also shared 3 games asking nothing. Its a community. I share you share. We all help each other. I already told that to another guy about this stupid request. Next time will be you to ask a damn save. And they won't give to you. Think about it. Act like a man not like a child. Anyway i dont' need your save. And i almost forgot i got 3 platinum game where you get ALL the trophy and i didn't ask nothing if you want it take it.

I partly agree on this. I could understand why you would make it password protected, you out efford in it but hell. Some guy uses it and thinks why not share this on the Xploder database? As for sending a PM for the password.....you can only send a PM when the postcount is bigger then 15. In that case i would have to spam the forums just to get 15 posts....wich ofcourse contribute totally nothing to the community because i want more than 15 posts so i can send a PM just for the password.

Most of the time i use these forums just to get some information how things work or what to do with a glitched game. Im posting but not that much
04-17-2012, 01:20 PM #8
sonic-chriz
I am error
this is getting very stupid now about the whole you need a password. its causing spam and i upload my sly3 and gta4 platinum saves here to help people!!
04-17-2012, 01:23 PM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Stop using this password thing. You want win any thing doing that. You wont get any premium or trip to bahamas. I also shared 3 games asking nothing. Its a community. I share you share. We all help each other. I already told that to another guy about this stupid request. Next time will be you to ask a damn save. And they won't give to you. Think about it. Act like a man not like a child. Anyway i dont' need your save. And i almost forgot i got 3 platinum game where you get ALL the trophy and i didn't ask nothing if you want it take it.

Originally posted by BASIA2001 View Post
that's right, I also do not apply and do not support the use pass
We are here to help each other

Originally posted by iknowmyname View Post
I partly agree on this. I could understand why you would make it password protected, you out efford in it but hell. Some guy uses it and thinks why not share this on the Xploder database? As for sending a PM for the password.....you can only send a PM when the postcount is bigger then 15. In that case i would have to spam the forums just to get 15 posts....wich ofcourse contribute totally nothing to the community because i want more than 15 posts so i can send a PM just for the password.

Most of the time i use these forums just to get some information how things work or what to do with a glitched game. Im posting but not that much

Guys this is protected for some reasons...

I will give an example, My modnation plat have more then 150 downloads and you only see 12 - 15 thanks.

This is a community, I put my save to help everyone, I worked on that plat and you only download? don't even say thanks? or even click on the buttons for it? the admins and mods created those things with this purpose...

If you want the pass I give but after the thanks, simple as that, thank god -Warhawk- started this thing !

Originally posted by storm747 View Post
Nice thanks..

nice spam mate, very nice

The following 2 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Red, Lamputt
04-17-2012, 01:31 PM #10
sonic-chriz
I am error
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Guys this is protected for some reasons...

I will give an example, My modnation plat have more then 150 downloads and you only see 12 - 15 thanks.

This is a community, I put my save to help everyone, I worked on that plat and you only download? don't even say thanks? or even click on the buttons for it? the admins and mods created those things with this purpose...

If you want the pass I give but after the thanks, simple as that, thank god -Warhawk- started this thing !

nice spam mate, very nice

ive had about 400 people download my gta4 platinum save and people uploading it as there own! tbh i dont care about the thanks as this is a free site where we all should be working together as one, not being kids n putting passwords on saves!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo