Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier "Good Enough For Government Work Trophy"
06-03-2012, 03:21 AM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry everyone but because of people stealing console ID's I have decided to take my gamesaves down.
Last edited by Burner13 ; 02-16-2013 at 06:11 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

-Google-, Behdad, bilaljalook, Creepzoid 0___0, hess47, Im A Stig, Mr-Speedy, mujjadadi, XxCOD5DEVILxX
06-03-2012, 03:30 AM #2
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by Lateral
You use xploder to resign this?

Yes you do. If you need help, just ask.
06-03-2012, 03:46 AM #3
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by Lateral
Thanks your a really nice member. Would +rep of I could Happy

Thanks Happy

If you want his saves, just PM me.
06-03-2012, 04:25 AM #4
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
Thanks Happy

I'm going to go in and detail what challenges are left to do. I know there's very few of them left.
I'm in the process of completing those and when I do I'll just re-upload the saves....

The following user thanked Burner13 for this useful post:

-Google-
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM #5
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
man i am really happy :happycry: ,thx for this upload man this save will help me alooot plus will help aloot of ppl Smile
06-04-2012, 03:13 AM #6
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
man i am really happy :happycry: ,thx for this upload man this save will help me alooot plus will help aloot of ppl Smile

Thanks man, I've been working all day to try and get the Tactician Expert and All Challenges Trophy... My save now only has 1 weapon challenge left and the only challenges left to do are the ones on the last mission. I'll upload it now... unless you guys just wanna wait till I finish them tonight or tomorrow...

Just let me know.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
Thanks Happy

Like I just told the other guy, I'm one weapon challenge away from completing them all and three tactician challenges away from completing all of those...

I can upload now, or when I finish them.... you guys let me know

-Google-
06-04-2012, 03:31 AM #7
bilaljalook
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
Thanks man, I've been working all day to try and get the Tactician Expert and All Challenges Trophy... My save now only has 1 weapon challenge left and the only challenges left to do are the ones on the last mission. I'll upload it now... unless you guys just wanna wait till I finish them tonight or tomorrow...

Just let me know.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Like I just told the other guy, I'm one weapon challenge away from completing them all and three tactician challenges away from completing all of those...

I can upload now, or when I finish them.... you guys let me know

is it better if you finish them i mean will it counts for ppl who get the save ?
06-04-2012, 03:51 AM #8
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
is it better if you finish them i mean will it counts for ppl who get the save ?

I would think it's ok that all would be done... I'm pretty sure the other trophies like that popped. I have four tactical challenges left for the Master Technician Trophy... One on Mission 11 and the three for Mission 12. If you want I can upload it... maybe some of you guys can help :p

-Google-
06-04-2012, 04:24 AM #9
bilaljalook
I would think it's ok that all would be done... I'm pretty sure the other trophies like that popped. I have four tactical challenges left for the Master Technician Trophy... One on Mission 11 and the three for Mission 12. If you want I can upload it... maybe some of you guys can help :p

if you want i can continue them but i need to finish the single player first am on the 7th mission on elite Winky Winky
06-04-2012, 11:30 AM #10
Be specific about the save, what does it give you...? Trophy wise, i'm much more interested in getting the Tactical challenges but you gotta make sure you don't complete them all or else it won't work for us. Thanks anyways. I don't think i'll be using the save just yet.
Nice to see people are doing something for this game.

Here ya go guys.

Finally completed all missions with a ghost score of atleast 80%
The campaign has been completed on Veteran. The Elite Save is already uploaded.
So it should pop the completed the campaign trophies also.

This also has over 50% of the Challenges done for the the Tactician trophy so you will also get that.
This MAY pop other trophies i'm not sure, but I know there are VERY FEW challenges left to do. And i've done most of the hard ones.

Just wanted to contribute, and if you'd like to join the NGU clan message me for details Smile
Here's the thread to join You must login or register to view this content.

Here's to that much closer to Platinum :p

You must login or register to view this content.

edit: figured i'd put both saves together but I didn't want to step on toes so Ill just put the link to the Elite Completion Save
(credit for the Elite Save goes to Hikari6625)

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

upload it, i'll try and help - or link it to me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo