Post: MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition Instant Platinum
06-17-2012, 11:44 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the save game file for the EU version of MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition - The psn version, not a repost of the other saves, i made the save with my friends account xBrown-- (No Longer In Use).

Same as the other saves you still need to get the first 3 trophies of the trophy set yourself, you can do this and should do this first without any save so you start from scratch, play the festival mode until the 4th level i think which is when you get on the quad. you can get two trophies here:

Air Assault - punch a fellow rider off their bike or atv while you're both in mid-air, you do this easily at the start of the level if not restart until you do.

Originally posted by fasooole View Post
thx xLew-- for this save, a easy way to get Air Assault is to use 2 controllers, choose atv or bike, then jump and punch the other control.

or

Originally posted by ericMOD97 View Post
Here is a MUCH easier way to get the Air Assault trophy. Just use the map and the modes.

Hot Air - use in air cooling to entirely cool your full boost gauge from critical in a single jump, so boost until it starts beeping then let go of all buttons while in the air and it cools down faster, until you boost bar is empty and you've hit the ground.

Motion Master - complete a race steering with the motion sensor function, so just go to the main menu, choose Wreckreation then Quick Race, change the mode to elimination and any track then when you start the race press start then go to Options, Controller, Change Driving Controls, Steering Controls = Motion Sensor Function and then restart the race now let the timer run out for the trophy.

Finally use this save and it will pop the rest of the trophies for platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ive also uploaded it to Xploder to save time downloading the save, Just resign it to your profile, Copy the save to the PS3 and load the game up.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 06-28-2013 at 09:26 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ady, alemetal, arash-2580, avex, bartagnino, bedo48, Big_Jonny, chaoszage, choppking, Cien, consolaman, Cooler, danny_v410, deavil, Dragon1306, Ember2012, fasooole, fcgbwilly33, Flappy Bird, furkan_nigdeli, Gantz.KG, gazb8s, Getoverhere, gloomysunday, hammy2009, Hiblao, ImSoFresh, Isaac Clarke, Ishimura, JK83, johnnyla, JoshFTW, joury070, JPClyde, KingSwitchY, lawless___, Liam, mark1, mattyboy93, MdMaynard, MGScardboardbox, miss-killzone76, mujjadadi, Omega_17, Raizuken, Reaper2000, reptil-1997, saucisse, SeaFog, setsae, simmo_316, storm2502, Tati881, The Young Wolf, tommyt74, TooM, WASTEDFREEDOM, YenooR, zebbidy
07-06-2012, 03:57 PM #65
arash-2580
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by D3LuX3 View Post
test the save from xploder , works fine fo me Winky Winky

can u upload it some where??dont have xploder usig free services here Not Happy or Sad
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM #66
StRiK3R-D3LuX3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 2580 View Post
can u upload it some where??dont have xploder usig free services here Not Happy or Sad

sorry , don't know how to upload saves to multiupload or somewhere else :/ maby any other person can do this Smile

The following user thanked StRiK3R-D3LuX3 for this useful post:

arash-2580
07-06-2012, 04:43 PM #67
wow insta plat? i ll take it

The following user thanked intelbill for this useful post:

arash-2580
07-06-2012, 04:53 PM #68
arash-2580
Bounty hunter
sorry , don't know how to upload saves to multiupload or somewhere else :/ maby any other person can do this Smile

can u resign it for me plz?
07-09-2012, 07:05 PM #69
xLew--
Former Staff

dont use that site its shit. use mediafire, make a free account then upload
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM #70
Getoverhere
I am error
Can't get ''Hot Air'' trophy. Do everything like said, but somehow don't get it. :(

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Okay, now I've done these three trophies, but I can't get the hack to work? Any ideas why?
07-10-2012, 08:30 AM #71
SeaFog
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
This is the save game file for the EU version of MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition - The psn version, not a repost of the other saves.

Same as the other saves you still need to get the first 3 trophies of the trophy set yourself, you can do this and should do this first without any save so you start from scratch, play the festival mode until the 4th level i think which is when you get on the quad. you can get two trophies here:

Air Assault - punch a fellow rider off their bike or atv while youre both in mid-air, you do this easily at the start of the level if not restart until you do.

Hot Air - use in air cooling to entirely cool your full boost gauge from critical in a single jump, so boost until it starts beeping them let go off all buttons while in the air until you boost bar is empty and youve hit the ground.

Motion Master - complete a race steering with the motion sensor function, so just go to the main menu, choose Wreckreation then Quick Race, change the mode to elimination and any track then when you start the race press start then go to Options, Controller, Change Driving Controls, Steering Controls = Motion Sensor Function and then restart the race now let the timer run out for the trophy.

Finally use this save and it will pop the rest of the trophies for platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ive also uploaded it to Xploder to save time downloading the save.

re-upload your save again, i tried this 7 times noting happen then i downloaded the one in Xploder and it worked. thanks for the save.
07-10-2012, 10:49 AM #72
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by SeaFog View Post
re-upload your save again, i tried this 7 times noting happen then i downloaded the one in Xploder and it worked. thanks for the save.

did you resign it to your profile?

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Ok my bad.. i actually uploaded my back up blank save, ive added the correct save now.
07-17-2012, 07:42 PM #73
good work...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo