Post: Shadows of the Damned (US) Trophies Set by MO_PLAYING
06-23-2012, 09:44 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

took me days to finish the game save sets i was playing the game and made save set but some of chapter 5 is not included but you can resume the game from the end of chapter 4! just continue the game from here

this save set will get you the platinum on every difficulty ^^
for the guide have a look here You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

Enjoy the game and show me the love :happyguy:

Originally posted by ferrariboy007 View Post
I made this saveset into a one for the EU version, BLES01276. I also modded the saves with 9999 white gems, 999 red gems, 999 potion drinks, and also removed copy protection for all files.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 11-19-2014 at 06:32 AM.

The following 62 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, albertolini83, Alpenjodel61, bearl, Big_Jonny, bigbow, Cacodemon, CalicoWomack, Carukia, ChokeSermon, crimsonsoulz, curiousgeorge, demon_eye, dormin, filhodaputa, flavio91, g11, Grave1, Gravey, Hashishiyun, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, Ironseven7, JaggedNightmare, joury070, keeks7, KenpachiNix, Lemons, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, omron, p311, p78ch201, pandorra13, popteodor, ps3re, Raiki, rieks, rock_star001, s111or, selvin santos, Smokin420, Sonjamonja, Space_Honky, Steve Aoki, Thelozigamer161, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, warsamajela, Wasatio, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xenomage, YenooR, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn
06-24-2012, 10:44 PM #29
dormin
TAKASHI
nothing is missing Shaka (please do not take offense I am just noticing it) but it seems like you have already done the trophies for the kill x amount with x weapon. I might be wrong and if I am please tell me what I should do. I got the allotted amount of kills with the hot boner recently and it still did not give me the trophy so I do not know if you already did all of the kills and expect the trophy to pop after another kill or what.

Thanks
06-25-2012, 06:50 AM #30
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by dormin View Post
nothing is missing Shaka (please do not take offense I am just noticing it) but it seems like you have already done the trophies for the kill x amount with x weapon. I might be wrong and if I am please tell me what I should do. I got the allotted amount of kills with the hot boner recently and it still did not give me the trophy so I do not know if you already did all of the kills and expect the trophy to pop after another kill or what.

Thanks

if you are missing the HOTBONER That's So Hot! trophy use folder save 9 there is two saves there 1 i already did have the trophy and did not so yeah use any save and you should get it.
06-25-2012, 01:46 PM #31
hey man, I downloaded your great work, but only a question: I only have to load one of your save to pop the trophies?
I ask this couse there are a lot of save...
06-25-2012, 02:01 PM #32
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
hey man, I downloaded your great work, but only a question: I only have to load one of your save to pop the trophies?
I ask this couse there are a lot of save...

its save set :dude..:
06-25-2012, 02:06 PM #33
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
its save set :dude..:

yes I know, but I have to play on easy?
Sorry for my strange question, but I ask to avoid mistake... thank you!
06-25-2012, 03:21 PM #34
SHAkA
League Champion

play the game on easy and use my last save will gets you the hard trophy.
06-25-2012, 03:57 PM #35
dracula101
Little One
thank you moh ^ ^

The following user thanked dracula101 for this useful post:

SHAkA
06-25-2012, 04:03 PM #36
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!

or use this:

You must login or register to view this content.
06-25-2012, 05:31 PM #37
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
or use this:

Shadows of the Damned

i have included my save so no need for this i know you trying to help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo