07-04-2012, 12:03 AM #1
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU!
I spent a lot of time and many playthroughs making these saves for you! I hope you enjoy!

One note before we start:
These saves are for NGU and its community ONLY

If I wanted them on Xploder or other sites I could do it my self!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, these saves will get you 48/50 (excluding platinum) of the trophies.
The 2 you must do yourself are:

-It Begins (Complete the prologue)
-Local Recruit (Directly enlisted a pawn into your party).

They are both very easy. The prologue takes about 10-15 minutes and Local Recruit requires an online connection.
Go anywhere and look for people wandering the streets (pawns will be carrying weapons). Talk to them and enlist them. Done!
Note: Do Local Recruit BEFORE using the save for Foreign Recruit)

If you need a guideline on when and where trophies should pop follow this guide-
You must login or register to view this content.

Now, for the saves. I put these together in a manner that will make it seem legit. If you don't care about that, than have fun Smile

First, open up the story-line folder. If you're making this look legit, wait 10 minutes after doing the prologue. Each trophy will have a
Hour-minute guide to make it look real. You don't need to follow it exactly, just close enough. Use the saves in this order:

-Onward (0:10)
-A New Ally (0:20)
-Getting A Head (0:25)
-The Courier (0:40)
-Writ Large (1:00)

Now at this point you will have enough areas opened for 50 locations. Head into the locations folder and load up the Tourist save.
-The Tourist (1hr-1hr 5m)[/B]

I personally suggest using this save to get either Foreign Recruit or Local Recruit. I suggest Foreign as I made 1 save for that and enlisting 70 pawns, so it won't look very real.

Next, go back into storyline.

-Come Courting (1:45)
-The Message (3:00)

Here, we're going to knock off a few misc. trophies. Head into the Pawns folder and use the second save (Human Resources, Inhuman, etc)

After earning the 4 trophies listed load up story once more.

-Rough Landing (4hr-4hr 30m)
-Destiny + others (use this save at around 6 hours - 6 hours 20 minutes and follow the instructions very carefully)
-Treacherous (6:40)
-Eye Contact (7:10)
-Freedom + others (use this save at about 8 hours+ and follow the instructions carefully)

Now we've completed story once. Congrats! Time for clean-up.

First, use the save for the Patron. We'll want that out of the way.
Wait a few hours and use the save for The Hero. If you'd like, mix in some of the misc trophies that don't really need a timeframe. (Knave, Saviour, location saves, but DO NOT use the save for 150 locations yet.)

Now, wait a few more hours and use the save for The Laborer. We've now got most of the big trophies done. Continue using the misc trophies
for a bit, spreading them out as to look realistic. If you'd like, wait an hour or 2 and use the save for 150 locations.

Now, let more time pass and use our final story save for the Ever-Turning Wheel trophy.

At this point you should have all, if not, most of the trophies. Go in and do any clean-up as necessary.

Hope this helped and happy hunting! Smile

------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by A Feral Popcorn ; 07-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.

The following 97 users say thank you to A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, 316up, 370389, aben, ady, ajfrankart24, Cloud, altarius, Asmel, ASTDaywalker, ATHx, BASIA2001, bearl, BetoM, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, blastman, canigia, Carramrod235, clef, despk, dormin, dryeung, Eggman85, evildrake, fasooole, giovanni82, GYNOUGH, haitianxu, Herrkulez, HUYI82, intelbill, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, jhonatan garcia, joury070, JPClyde, KathyJenkins, keeks7, kobra1922, L-Griever, malachit75, maniyo, mark1, mawax, mazdafreak, mnga13, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p78ch201, PC_, Plathunter8, playboyj305, poetic410, Poopyrad, popteodor, PounDJo0DoGz0r, powerade73, Ps3playa1, putrid, reptil-1997, Ruair-Mjlnir-Mc-Caughley, satosi, scarfac, scratch_pervert, setsae, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Smokin420, socia, Sora9112, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, trial_hunter, Uncle Ted, Uncrwnd KNG, unostar, Westers, Windmaker86, wontshare, Xeronhs, xiipord, xorissao, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeRo.
09-02-2012, 01:00 PM #56
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by p78ch201 View Post
thx for the save set, it works great

i'm having trouble with the Ur dragon.
when it appears, it only have 1 red dot on the left wing (as some other people).
i hit it, dragon fall on the floor, and then i can't do any damage to him (as some other people)
then i die when he attacks me....
i've tried several times for at least 2 hours wihtout any success, the second red dot on the other wing never appears...

only 1 time i've managed to deal some damages to him by shooting arrows for 15 minutes but i can't remember if the second red dot was here.
and each time i get killed by his blue blast

i'm playing with the TB patch, without any updates installed.
do u have any tips ?
if / when the second red dot appears, how long did it take u to kill it ?

if anyone has another save for that dragon, even at the beginning of the fight, i'll be interested, it's my last trophy for plat

I was having the same issue as p78ch201 but I finally managed to beat the UR Dragon.

The way to do it is to attach the right wing and once that has been hit keep using blast arrows on the top half of the left wing and eventually you will destroy it.

After 50+ attempts I have managed to do it. The main problem I was having was I wasnt damaging it but using the above method will work.

While I still have the game I dont mind completing it for 1 or 2 people who need it

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by p78ch201 View Post
thx for the save set, it works great

i'm having trouble with the Ur dragon.
when it appears, it only have 1 red dot on the left wing (as some other people).
i hit it, dragon fall on the floor, and then i can't do any damage to him (as some other people)
then i die when he attacks me....
i've tried several times for at least 2 hours wihtout any success, the second red dot on the other wing never appears...

only 1 time i've managed to deal some damages to him by shooting arrows for 15 minutes but i can't remember if the second red dot was here.
and each time i get killed by his blue blast

i'm playing with the TB patch, without any updates installed.
do u have any tips ?
if / when the second red dot appears, how long did it take u to kill it ?

if anyone has another save for that dragon, even at the beginning of the fight, i'll be interested, it's my last trophy for plat

Would you like me to do it for you mate?
Last edited by Westers ; 09-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

p78ch201
09-02-2012, 01:34 PM #57
aben
Brute
All right ,plat it with your save ,thanks.
09-02-2012, 01:58 PM #58
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Would you like me to do it for you mate?

finally got it.

once the dragon arrived, i shoot the left wing (in fact its HIS rigth wind, but on my let :p)
then i just avoid beeing hit. at some point, i don't know why, the red dot appear on the other wind, so i shoot it.
but then, he flew away so i got back to the city, did some walk and went back again in chamber of lament.
once the dragon arrived, he had the red dot on the rigth winf (my rigth, his left :p )
some shoot after, he as dead and i got my plat !

thx for the saves, i confirm they all work Happy
09-06-2012, 05:37 PM #59
PsychedeliXx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for your hard work, got plat today.

The only problem was the ur-dragon save, like some others here, the red dots won't show.

But after loading the save serveral times i got it.
09-14-2012, 05:40 PM #60
S-PA
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by consolaman View Post

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

thx, but it's BLES01356
09-14-2012, 06:41 PM #61
consolaman
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PA View Post
thx, but it's BLES01356

It worked for me...

EDIT: mine is that code. It's the European and Australian code as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by consolaman ; 09-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.
09-15-2012, 02:07 AM #62
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by consolaman View Post
It worked for me...

EDIT: mine is that code. It's the European and Australian code as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content.

i can confirm thats BLES013560(the savegame folder...the game is 1356)! thks for the upload of the eur version. gonna try some Winky Winky

btw: this saveset is only good for trophys right, nothing more?
Last edited by taniaducka ; 09-15-2012 at 05:39 PM.
09-19-2012, 07:21 AM #63
i tried to use The Hero save but this god damn game sad that this save from another user and suggest me to delete it and start new game! What should i do? Explain it please! Thx
05-24-2013, 11:47 PM #64
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Bumped on Request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo