Post: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Full Platinum Save Set
08-27-2012, 04:09 AM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

**Make sure to show your appreciation for the hard work that was put into making this save set or I will remove it permanently from NGU**

I've finally decided to release my full plat save set for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1. I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

You only need 2 files to swap (PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN). I know atleast 20 people will ask which files to use. So now you know Smile

• The level trophies are all on the level bosses, and some of them you need to switch difficulty back to EASY/APPRENTICE instead of Sith Master (except the final boss). Yes, that is correct. You only need to beat the level bosses on easy, and then ONLY the final boss (emperor) on Sith Master. Also, the Sith Master save was made using the famous health glitch. So when your health is running low, just go to "force upgrades" (the yellow upgrades), press square to reset power, the max them all out again. This will restore you health and force power to full again. So the Emperor on Sith Master is a joke as you can reset your health back to max over 780 times.

• For the kill trophies, just kill 1 more enemy with whatever skill needed for the trophy.

• I've included a save for the Get A Grip trophy, which is a part of the Jedi Temple DLC. This is in case you missed it on a previous play through of the Jedi Temple.

• The collecting all holocrons is easy. Just load up the very first level, and they are the first 2 holocrons in the game, which are in the large hanger.

Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow this trophy guide for more assistance: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a cheat/walk around to cheat for trophies in the game: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how to use these saves on any region:
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 10-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

The following 96 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, Amarildo88, andrea202, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AngelfireUk83, Arkatakor, Arki, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Birls15, bmcdearmon2, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, consolaman, Cooler, dart_driver, dart3978, DarthSoulkiller, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, Dylan Staines, elite_killa, elitexx, ElMister01, EniDurb, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, Glusgud, Herrkulez, HotShot01ps3, Howiiie., ineedscissors69, ishotboston, isigo, jedt, JosSteec, joury070, KarbonItami, kinky_mcbuttersnaps, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, Lemons, malachit75, MaZoNY, MdMaynard, Mercinarie, Methcakes, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nicking24, nimdude, p311, PC_, Plathunter8, popteodor, PROGAMERNM, ps3re, Raffael153, Raven_Effect_UK, real187, Redsark, reptil-1997, Revan99, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, S-PA, SayYO, scienide, scuppanet2, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, solidsnoova, SwordspiTTer, T101, taka, The Young Wolf, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xenomage, xorissao, xSOADx, yy26jet, zoules
09-17-2012, 11:18 PM #56
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by neoar View Post
thanks man i got all trophys but the below any idea from which saves i can get it

proxy wont be happy
The Harder they fall
Legend
and the training trophy (is there is a save for it )

1. For "Proxy Won't be happy" - Start a new game. Once you have control of Starkiller, you will start in an area where there are 6 robots walking/scooting around. Kill the 6. Then "save game". Then "exit" to main menu (not XMB). Select "Continue". Keep doing that until trophy pops. I think I used the "kills save" for that trophy.

2. The harder they fall - there is a save for that, or you could use the "kills save" and load up and select the last chapter. There are 2-4 that you must fight in the large hanger.

3. Legend - I got that to pop on the final boss on sith master save. I just kept spamming all my force powers and made combos. This will unlock legend, or it will pop randomly after any of the level trophies (such as levels 6-8 possibly).

4. Training trophy is much easier than you would image and a save will not work for it. Just load up the "kills save". Select training room. Just go through all of them. You can fail a challenge, and it will still count (it will still be marked as "green") even though you failed at it. Easy stuff.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

neoar
09-18-2012, 07:00 AM #57
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
1. For "Proxy Won't be happy" - Start a new game. Once you have control of Starkiller, you will start in an area where there are 6 robots walking/scooting around. Kill the 6. Then "save game". Then "exit" to main menu (not XMB). Select "Continue". Keep doing that until trophy pops. I think I used the "kills save" for that trophy.

2. The harder they fall - there is a save for that, or you could use the "kills save" and load up and select the last chapter. There are 2-4 that you must fight in the large hanger.

3. Legend - I got that to pop on the final boss on sith master save. I just kept spamming all my force powers and made combos. This will unlock legend, or it will pop randomly after any of the level trophies (such as levels 6-8 possibly).

4. Training trophy is much easier than you would image and a save will not work for it. Just load up the "kills save". Select training room. Just go through all of them. You can fail a challenge, and it will still count (it will still be marked as "green") even though you failed at it. Easy stuff.

Thanks man i forgot one hidden trophy also revenge
09-18-2012, 07:15 AM #58
Gotham_Shadow
Thanks man i forgot one hidden trophy also revenge

Use the final boss save. Change it to easy once it loads. Then jump down to fight vader instead of running ahead to fight the emperor

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

neoar
09-18-2012, 10:33 AM #59
neoar
Space Ninja
man got every thing but the training how do u fail a training i go to it and i am stuck in hiting square with a fight no option to fail
and why no save for that cant it be done all but one, that is in lighting combat challenge how to fail i t??
09-18-2012, 11:53 AM #60
Gotham_Shadow
man got every thing but the training how do u fail a training i go to it and i am stuck in hiting square with a fight no option to fail
and why no save for that cant it be done all but one, that is in lighting combat challenge how to fail i t??

Already tried that. Everytime I would load the save with 1 challenge left, it would just reset them all. That challenge is actually easy. Hit Square to strike. At the end of the swing, hit square again to perform the flurry.
09-18-2012, 12:16 PM #61
neoar
Space Ninja
thx got my plat i hope u do an save set for unleashed II
09-18-2012, 01:40 PM #62
Gotham_Shadow
thx got my plat i hope u do an save set for unleashed II

Those saves are copy protected, and plus I haven't even finished the plat due to the challenges in that game :(
09-18-2012, 04:54 PM #63
nice save set, maybe one day i will ask my friend for this game and give it a try :p i have already played it on xbox though.
09-18-2012, 10:51 PM #64
mamama
Keeper
Thanks for this Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo