Post: [Game Genie] Borderlands 2 - Maxing out Skill points and ammo
10-20-2012, 07:24 AM #1
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Even though you may have the option to getting someone elses save and playing it doesnt feel the same. So im here offering to Max out you skill points,money,eradium, and ammos on your personal characters. If you dont want to thats your choice but im here offering.

Message me and put a link to your save(s) and ill tweek them for you.
I mainly do U.S. file saves since im saved to the regions and the program is registered to it aswell

[ There is not a 100% chance that your save maybe editable normally so this is your warning but most should work. ]

Please leave a thanks at the very least

Change Log
------------------------------------
[10/22/2012]
Added option for modifying Eradium and money
(not 100% works correctly but shoul)
[11/2/2012]
Seraph Crystals able to be maxed. (127 current max)
Last edited by IceRiddle ; 11-25-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: update needed :D

The following 25 users say thank you to IceRiddle for this useful post:

♦FIFA BOSS♦, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, Apollon, craig1983, deeppink, File-Loader, FunnyFunkyCow, garmonth01, SwordArtOnline, mark1, ohhello, Jango, Platinum G, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, SaudiMod, Shelbinheimer, skruff, SnortinRitalin7, Uncrwnd KNG, Undeaven, UnforgottenHD, YourMajesty514, ZeroFateHD
10-20-2012, 07:30 AM #2
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Zombsquirrel View Post
Even though you may have the option to getting someone elses save and playing it doesnt feel the same. So im here offering to Max out you skill points and ammos on your personal characters. If you dont want to thats your choice but im here offering.

I mainly do U.S. file saves since im saved to the regions and the program is registered to it aswell

I'm not home at the min so I can't upload my save, but I'm interested in the max skill points.
When I get home I'll forward you my save if that's ok?
My save is EU but I can convert to US for your convenience, thank you.
10-20-2012, 07:37 AM #3
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
no problem dude and people converting to us ahead of time helps cause im still a newb at using xploder correctly
10-20-2012, 07:41 AM #4
craig1983
Save Point
hey thanks for this here is my save can you tweak it to max everything skill points is what i most want here is a link to my save, thanks again

You must login or register to view this content.
10-20-2012, 07:53 AM #5
craig1983
Save Point
Max everything please

Thankyou so much i converted this from an eu save

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

just edited my post with my save it wouldnt let me private message it to you it said there was an error so have just posted it on here thanks again
Last edited by craig1983 ; 10-20-2012 at 07:51 AM.
10-20-2012, 07:58 AM #6

Max everything please
10-20-2012, 08:15 AM #7
craig1983
Save Point
mine isnt psn mine is on disc thanks again
10-20-2012, 08:16 AM #8
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by pinkychu View Post

Max everything please

ok here ya go

The following user thanked IceRiddle for this useful post:

pinkychu
10-20-2012, 08:17 AM #9
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Zombsquirrel View Post
Even though you may have the option to getting someone elses save and playing it doesnt feel the same. So im here offering to Max out you skill points and ammos on your personal characters. If you dont want to thats your choice but im here offering.

Sweet bro, but I would recommend you put a guide so others can do themselves, too Winky Winky (Not that I know how GameGenie works :L)
Anyways, if you don't mind... can you put max skill points on my saves. I don't superbly care for money/ ammo, but if you would like to max em, that's be nice of you Smile

edit: Noticed the change in OP.
My saves are from PSN. I can test if you want :p
10-20-2012, 08:39 AM #10
craig1983
Save Point
max everything please, i just converted it using the same blus number on the game genie website, this is a disc version

Many thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo