Post: [Game Genie] Borderlands 2 - Maxing out Skill points and ammo
10-20-2012, 07:24 AM #1
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Even though you may have the option to getting someone elses save and playing it doesnt feel the same. So im here offering to Max out you skill points,money,eradium, and ammos on your personal characters. If you dont want to thats your choice but im here offering.

Message me and put a link to your save(s) and ill tweek them for you.
I mainly do U.S. file saves since im saved to the regions and the program is registered to it aswell

[ There is not a 100% chance that your save maybe editable normally so this is your warning but most should work. ]

Please leave a thanks at the very least

Change Log
------------------------------------
[10/22/2012]
Added option for modifying Eradium and money
(not 100% works correctly but shoul)
[11/2/2012]
Seraph Crystals able to be maxed. (127 current max)
Last edited by IceRiddle ; 11-25-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: update needed :D

The following 25 users say thank you to IceRiddle for this useful post:

♦FIFA BOSS♦, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, Apollon, craig1983, deeppink, File-Loader, FunnyFunkyCow, garmonth01, SwordArtOnline, mark1, ohhello, Jango, Platinum G, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, SaudiMod, Shelbinheimer, skruff, SnortinRitalin7, Uncrwnd KNG, Undeaven, UnforgottenHD, YourMajesty514, ZeroFateHD
11-25-2012, 07:11 PM #182
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
Thanks for save!
11-26-2012, 02:11 AM #183
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
im sorry everyone if ive been gone for a while and this thread seems dead but ill probably reopen this thread when final DLC is released and ive finished helping a friend with the gibbed editor.
11-26-2012, 02:12 AM #184
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Zombsquirrel View Post
im sorry everyone if ive been gone for a while and this thread seems dead but ill probably reopen this thread when final DLC is released and ive finished helping a friend with the gibbed editor.

let's hope that the gibbed editor will work with ps3 saves soon Happy
11-26-2012, 02:17 AM #185
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
let's hope that the gibbed editor will work with ps3 saves soon Happy

ya the problem is the ps3 saves only XD and sadly im putting more on my plate then im gonna be able to handle cause of i have a actual working job, still working on prefecting my mugan souls saveset, helping with the gibbed editor, still trying to figure out how make a public hex editor that is like game genie but doesnt require the server, and family christmas distute is all going on @_______________@

The following user thanked IceRiddle for this useful post:

Uncrwnd KNG
11-26-2012, 01:19 PM #186
Can you mod eu region saves ?
11-26-2012, 09:03 PM #187
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TH3xLeGiON View Post
Can you mod eu region saves ?

ya i guess but ill do in a bit sadly since busy like i said
11-28-2012, 02:32 PM #188
I see that you've been working with the Game Genie, but also the Gibbed save editor. Is there a way for you to modify, re:unlock a gamesave that have been perma locked from the raid bosses?

I saw there was a way with Gibbed, but i'm not sure if it's possible with the Game Genie.
Thx for your time, you've done a lot to help the community already.
11-30-2012, 09:24 PM #189
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
need to do a update soon and close
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM #190
issue
Keeper
Hi if you are still offering to help? could you please help me by just modding my ammo capacity thanks=) us region btw heres my link to saves You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo