03-11-2013, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my save for Joe Danger
You must login or register to view this content.

24 Carot joe
You must login or register to view this content. credits to ishimura

Just do Act 6 and choose the last level. Collect the 8 letters and cross the finish line and it will give the trophies for all the levels and for collecting all movie stars.

now go to deleted scene's and do exactly the same on director cut

You can also get "five star" trophy aswell just go to downloadable tours *dont worry its free* and do any of the levels there but you need to collect ALL 5 objectives in 1 run

Let me know if unlocks anything else and im also working on the pro medals so il update the link once iv got it done
Last edited by The_Fallen ; 08-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.

The following 65 users say thank you to The_Fallen for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 605justin, Awesome_User, BASIA2001, belfastguy, Big_Jonny, brd23, Brokkoli182, candyman2720, Carramrod235, Dannyman, DJR_Supreme, elite2011, Gabberhard, Gandalf, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hess47, Hihi2442, Im A Stig, in4x, ishotboston, zL_j8hnb, Jason_Dxmt, jgsnake, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, Johnny_Gan, KetsuekiAlucard, Kojiaque, Lemons, luislaperica, mark1, mazdafreak, Mr.Alfredo, Phophenomenon, Platinumpt, reptil-1997, rieks, Ripsta Bone, rnr, rossonero, Sean Alexander, SHAkA, Sirprizer, SirPsychoSexy, skedd, skruff, SniperScope, socia, Strider_90, sweetiepie, tareksadoon, TryAndBanMeSony, Uncle Ted, wolf82, xBIG_RABx, xLew--, xsammi, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, ZeroSasurai
03-23-2013, 05:33 PM #47
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by freedysagas View Post
hey broh can u help me, i need informations about the pro medals trophie, u have a save for this trophie? can i got the 100% of this game?
'

He already said he is not releasing his pro medal save. So you'll have to do it yourself.
03-24-2013, 07:30 AM #48
He already said he is not releasing his pro medal save. So you'll have to do it yourself.

i am so sorry to hear it :(
03-24-2013, 08:26 AM #49
Originally posted by soad08
The pro medal save isnt on xploder, only the one which fallen already posted here, i think he is mad cuz someone just uploaded it to xploder without asking him, which sucks, if someone steals a save he should at least give credits to the creator of this save

Thats the main reason why I dont shares my saves very often. I really dont know why people keep posting saves to Xploder without the authors permission. It happened twice with my saves...

Sorry for the rant but some people need to read this.
03-24-2013, 05:31 PM #50
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Warhawk
Thats the main reason why I dont shares my saves very often. I really dont know why people keep posting saves to Xploder without the authors permission. It happened twice with my saves...

Sorry for the rant but some people need to read this.

check you inbox
03-25-2013, 02:53 PM #51
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fallen View Post
i do have a personal life ya know and im debating whether or not to release the pro medals save as its already been leeched to xploder

man im sorry to hear this, i was really looking forward to this save i needed it....its ok though i dont blame you for not releasing this save. specially how hard the damn thing is. hopefully people stop doing this crap because it hurts us as a community. people put hard work and many many hours into these saves and save sets just to have it stolen and put on exploder or other sites. sad, truly sad in my eyes.
03-25-2013, 06:32 PM #52
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
'

hmm ok zero...but my game have all the trophies. i need just this of pro medals, i use the save of him and i catch all the others trophies...well i have 95% now and a stll waiting because the last 12 por medals is very difficult. its about the downlodable tours....
03-25-2013, 06:35 PM #53
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by freedysagas View Post
hmm ok zero...but my game have all the trophies. i need just this of pro medals, i use the save of him and i catch all the others trophies...well i have 95% now and a stll waiting because the last 12 por medals is very difficult. its about the downlodable tours....

You always have the option of doing them yourself. It's his saves and his choice if he wants to release them or not. I just deleted the save and doing them myself.
03-25-2013, 06:43 PM #54
Whats is it about? i saw it on ps plus
03-25-2013, 07:29 PM #55
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
You always have the option of doing them yourself. It's his saves and his choice if he wants to release them or not. I just deleted the save and doing them myself.

ok..ok easy man...relax..i just ask him about the save of pro medal....i´m doing myself......just ask him only tihs relax....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo