06-26-2013, 05:42 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:53 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, Ahmad Ali, belga, Carbonox35, Castian, Chirra92, dormin, Gabberhard, giant mario, ICE_KOMBAT, jkwxyz96, jobone233, klycik, L-Griever, LaughTracks, MdMaynard, Mr.Alfredo, Nicolito_S, Phophenomenon, PlatinNac, Rex Evil, Rory_Tate, SHAkA, simmo_316, snakeye71, UneducatedLogic, xorissao
03-08-2016, 12:53 PM #65
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Harmel View Post
Hopefully this post is not too old to get an answered. I've got a problem with "Charted Crushing" trophy. I completed the game in Crushing mode but did not realise that a previous chapter was completed in difficult instead. When I did load, play and complete that single chapter in crushing, I did not get the trophy. Do you know if I need to play and compete last chapter in Crushing mode again? Thanks for support

You have to play from beginning to end without changing difficulty. I'm not 100% on it thou..you could try doin the last chapter again and see if it works...you could find a save for it and use that thou..
03-08-2016, 01:29 PM #66
Harmel
Gobble
Ooh Good Lord! If the second option works I'll let you know. Otherwise I'll be using the save file. Starting all over would make me feel sick. Thank you for the answer
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM #67
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ooh Good Lord! If the second option works I'll let you know. Otherwise I'll be using the save file. Starting all over would make me feel sick. Thank you for the answer

The game is rather easy in my opinion...if you want to I can run the game for you till the end..but don't expect it really quick as I only have 1-2 hrs a day to play..if that. I can do a glitch run on it lol..
03-09-2016, 12:08 AM #68
Harmel
Gobble
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
The game is rather easy in my opinion...if you want to I can run the game for you till the end..but don't expect it really quick as I only have 1-2 hrs a day to play..if that. I can do a glitch run on it lol..

It did work. I just had to beat last chapter in crushing mode and hearing trophy pop-up sound! Thank you anyway for the offer to help.
03-13-2016, 07:59 AM #69
klycik
Vault dweller
It did work. I just had to beat last chapter in crushing mode and hearing trophy pop-up sound! Thank you anyway for the offer to help.

There's a save called crushing - when you use him trophy will pop? Or what?
03-16-2016, 02:26 PM #70
Richard.
Won't be active..
Hopefully this post is not too old to get an answered. I've got a problem with "Charted Crushing" trophy. I completed the game in Crushing mode but did not realise that a previous chapter was completed in difficult instead. When I did load, play and complete that single chapter in crushing, I did not get the trophy. Do you know if I need to play and compete last chapter in Crushing mode again? Thanks for support

It's been a while since using the save. However, if I remember correctly the crushing save also needs the profile save to work. I'm not 100% as I've not played the game in a few years but try that if you haven't done it already.
03-16-2016, 03:24 PM #71
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
It's been a while since using the save. However, if I remember correctly the crushing save also needs the profile save to work. I'm not 100% as I've not played the game in a few years but try that if you haven't done it already.

yeah but all you need is to escape the ruins and trophy will pop?
03-16-2016, 03:31 PM #72
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by klycik View Post
yeah but all you need is to escape the ruins and trophy will pop?

Yeah, that's right.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

klycik
11-27-2016, 09:43 PM #73
Murdeh
Gobble
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Anybody having any problems? or unsure about anything?

It's weird but I cannot see the saves, when I click show it does not work. I am rather new to the site and to using saves like this little help anyone? You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo