08-13-2013, 07:26 AM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, Today i Release a Modded Save for Dark Souls, I Hope you Enjoy! This save Contains: 3000 HP, 300 Stanima, 99 all stats, Modded Karmic Explosions, Infinite Spells, Modded Weapons/Armor, and Divine Blessings!
You must login or register to view this content.
Leveling removes HP and Stanima Mod, So don't level.
I Made my Save Months ago.
If the community likes it, I will Release a more, Modded Save Soon.

It's level 117
ALL bonfire warps unlocked!
No Resign Needed!

Ok so if people quote me, to say they want the modded stat save then I'll put it here...once I get a pc so I can properly upload again.
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 08-12-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Cleaned up post

The following 22 users say thank you to jerrmy12 for this useful post:

BigTrain, Claw, Corbiee, Daneshi, Feraligatr92, g11, gabri88, Ali D Killer, Im A Stig, jobone233, Joker_V, mo3a4, Niru, Platina, ResistTheSun, selvin santos, SkillsWar12, SwordspiTTer, TimoV5, yzaasn
08-14-2013, 10:27 PM #11
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Daneshi View Post
Just tried your save and it works BRILLIANTLY with no issues at all. Plus, because it is right at the beginning of the game it's a great starter save. Thanks again.

how did you get yours to work coz wen I try to use it, it wont read it and it will create a new save and yes ive changed the region and resigned it using exploder
08-14-2013, 11:50 PM #12
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Daneshi View Post
Just tried your save and it works BRILLIANTLY with no issues at all. Plus, because it is right at the beginning of the game it's a great starter save. Thanks again.

your welcome.
08-14-2013, 11:51 PM #13
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Synyster666 View Post
how did you get yours to work coz wen I try to use it, it wont read it and it will create a new save and yes ive changed the region and resigned it using exploder

whats the problem? corrupt?
08-15-2013, 12:27 AM #14

I used BruteForceSaveData and it worked first time. I had an issue with another Dark Souls save, but I did Ctrl+W then resigned it to my profile and it worked fine. Try this and see if it works.
08-15-2013, 12:44 AM #15
Thanks man, no issues what so ever.
08-15-2013, 07:10 AM #16
thanks man! i'm looking this for too long.
08-15-2013, 08:28 AM #17
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
whats the problem? corrupt?

nope it just will not read it at all, like I said ive resigned it but when I load dark souls it ignores it and creates a blank save
08-15-2013, 09:22 AM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
nope it just will not read it at all, like I said ive resigned it but when I load dark souls it ignores it and creates a blank save

Make sure you're using the correct region.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

uaeonly
08-15-2013, 09:24 AM #19
jerrmy12
At least I can fight

no need to resign it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo