08-13-2013, 07:26 AM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, Today i Release a Modded Save for Dark Souls, I Hope you Enjoy! This save Contains: 3000 HP, 300 Stanima, 99 all stats, Modded Karmic Explosions, Infinite Spells, Modded Weapons/Armor, and Divine Blessings!
You must login or register to view this content.
Leveling removes HP and Stanima Mod, So don't level.
I Made my Save Months ago.
If the community likes it, I will Release a more, Modded Save Soon.

It's level 117
ALL bonfire warps unlocked!
No Resign Needed!

Ok so if people quote me, to say they want the modded stat save then I'll put it here...once I get a pc so I can properly upload again.
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 08-12-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Cleaned up post

The following 22 users say thank you to jerrmy12 for this useful post:

BigTrain, Claw, Corbiee, Daneshi, Feraligatr92, g11, gabri88, Ali D Killer, Im A Stig, jobone233, Joker_V, mo3a4, Niru, Platina, ResistTheSun, selvin santos, SkillsWar12, SwordspiTTer, TimoV5, yzaasn
12-27-2013, 02:22 AM #56
This save gave me 4 lvl 4 characters not lvl 113 is that common??
01-12-2014, 04:08 PM #57
Do you need to jailbreak ps3?
02-26-2014, 07:40 PM #58
For me it keeps saying the data is corrupted please help me.
02-26-2014, 07:45 PM #59
What all do I need to change in order to use this, Im sorry but Im a noob when it comes to PS3 gamesaves. Do i need to change the region and id?
03-03-2014, 05:06 AM #60
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
Hello, Today i Release a Modded Save for Dark Souls, I Hope you Enjoy! This save Contains: 3000 HP, 300 Stanima, 99 all stats, Modded Karmic Explosions, Infinite Spells, Modded Weapons/Armor, and Divine Blessings!
You must login or register to view this content.
Leveling removes HP and Stanima Mod, So don't level.
I Made my Save Months ago.
If the community likes it, I will Release a more, Modded Save Soon.

It's level 117
ALL bonfire warps unlocked!
No Resign Needed!

Just fucking beautiful my friend!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!
03-03-2014, 06:10 AM #61
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Just fucking beautiful my friend!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Thanks, might release a better save idk...
03-05-2014, 12:18 AM #62
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thanks, might release a better save idk...

Great save but when I went down to the catacombs and joined that covenant down there, I couldn't give the casket thing more than 20 of those eye things that you have to give him to learn the 2nd miracle he teaches you... it said "you cannot offer anymore. Good job" not sure why but i'm guessing you edited the covenants too? I tried just learning 1 spell and it didn't pop the trophy either... also an edited save with all unique weapons would be cool... oh and the only weapon that wasn't in the save was a "Raw" weapon for that trophy.
03-05-2014, 08:44 AM #63
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Great save but when I went down to the catacombs and joined that covenant down there, I couldn't give the casket thing more than 20 of those eye things that you have to give him to learn the 2nd miracle he teaches you... it said "you cannot offer anymore. Good job" not sure why but i'm guessing you edited the covenants too? I tried just learning 1 spell and it didn't pop the trophy either... also an edited save with all unique weapons would be cool... oh and the only weapon that wasn't in the save was a "Raw" weapon for that trophy.

Go to your spell list, every spell is unlocked already, including miracles.

The following user thanked jerrmy12 for this useful post:

BigTrain
03-05-2014, 09:52 AM #64
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Go to your spell list, every spell is unlocked already, including miracles.

so i'm guessing that all I need to do to get the trophies to pop is just equipped every spell and miracle?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo