08-19-2013, 02:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you infinite shield which makes the hardest trophy King of the Skies way easier.
And because this is a starter save, it doesn't pop any trophies which will make you look like a cheater (it does pop 2 highscore trophies though), all of the trophies can be easily obtained with infinite shield though (it should last you 200 hours!)

IT DOES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CHEATER, UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FIRST HIGHSCORE TROPHY ALREADY

But it's a grey area, since you could get 125 000 highscore in every mode but one, and then get 125 000 in 1 run to unlock both trophies. People may say it's unlikely, but some people put effort into making as many tropies pop at the same time...

All you need to do is be in drilling mode all the time untill a boss appears and then kill it, go back to drilling mode, repeat Winky Winky

After you have defeated the 4 original bosses (pre-patch bosses) you will get the trophy after you go gameover..

This trophy is very rare to get but extremely easy with this save, so enjoy Winky Winky

Don't buy any upgrades or you will increase the difficulty and spawn less bosses!

Also don't forget to resign the save to your profile and region!

Credit goes to NewDust for tutorial!

Edit:Turns out I edited the amount of drills instead of upgrades (THANKS NewDust for noticing) , but I replaced the link with my updated fixed save so it's working now!

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
It's been brought to my attention that the save does pop the two score trophies, which of course, makes it completely obvious you've cheated lol... So those wanting to keep their trophy list looking legit, are completely misled by this.
Last edited by Ishimura ; 09-13-2014 at 08:43 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Ishimura for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Archangel45, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Carramrod235, Ember2012, ForeverBailey, Isaac Clarke, jobone233, keeks7, NewDust, NuclearArmpit, selvin santos, tareksadoon, Vaibhav Singh, VercettiCool, WillDemon, xSOADx
09-14-2014, 06:12 PM #20
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I could not find a 100% save, only two threads, this one and another that had the easier trophies.
So I took Ishimuras advice, and messed around with the hex editing.

I made my own saveset, and gave you credit:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ForeverBailey ; 09-14-2014 at 11:01 PM.

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Ishimura
12-11-2014, 11:07 AM #21
Sick_Matin
Save Point
This meant to be easy! Sure, it's better, but you can still die, especially when in less than a second you get iced then you hit the asteroid! Arrgghhh, I hate this game so much!

On one run I have beaten 21 bosses (only 3 types) and met one of them 11 times! Getting a fourth boss is like winning the lottery. I have wasted more than 8 hours yesterday trying to achieve this, until I fell asleep, I was so tired...

I had to download the game again to go with unpached version and gave them one star rating - the best feeling ever haha.

One trophy, so much pain...
03-11-2015, 03:04 PM #22
Originally posted by Matin View Post
This meant to be easy! Sure, it's better, but you can still die, especially when in less than a second you get iced then you hit the asteroid! Arrgghhh, I hate this game so much!

On one run I have beaten 21 bosses (only 3 types) and met one of them 11 times! Getting a fourth boss is like winning the lottery. I have wasted more than 8 hours yesterday trying to achieve this, until I fell asleep, I was so tired...

I had to download the game again to go with unpached version and gave them one star rating - the best feeling ever haha.

One trophy, so much pain...

I have exactly the same problem...
Can someone upload a save with every trophies unlocked? This is tracked in game, and with the cloud save option you can make everything pop if you have a 100% save. This saves way much more time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo