08-22-2013, 11:04 AM #1
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Ok Guys, here i have a level 99 Save 4 u. U Just need 6950 xp to level 100. Btw it isnt possible to make saves for trophys, cause u need to do the specific things by urself. If u need help just watch powerpyx videoguides or any other Smile

And here are the download Smile

The following 28 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

a.m0rad, AmmarA1, Andyman88, ASTDaywalker, BASIA2001, bejekas, cielphantomhive, Dillon, Divine Blisses, Fapping Machine, fbrfbr, Feraligatr92, fever, Im A Stig, Lucas Mace, mark1, MilkDudHero, ps3-gamer, ps3re, RuthlessGangsta, scratch_pervert, SOLOSPYT, srandys74, storm2502, TheForce, TheHatedOne, VercettiCool, volcomsd615

The following 2 users groaned at Uncrwnd KNG for this awful post:

Citadel, GFM
08-22-2013, 10:42 PM #20
Originally posted by Fideo
The EU Disc version dont work buddy, ill try all what u say and still dont work... i use bruteforce cause xploder expire :(

i agree with you there guy most be a troll upload corrupt save because noone on this thread has got it to work its a joke

To Bad I Dont need this save i just wanted to help friend but whatever nice try uploading corrupt save for rep
Last edited by lllllllllllll ; 08-22-2013 at 11:36 PM.
08-22-2013, 11:28 PM #21
The PSN version for US doesn't work either, need help on getting it to work, seems like none of the saves work reading from others.
08-22-2013, 11:39 PM #22
Originally posted by volcomsd615 View Post
The PSN version for US doesn't work either, need help on getting it to work, seems like none of the saves work reading from others.

yea none of the saves work the guy was a troll uploading corrupt save i have converted save for my friend im level 100 but it didnt pop his level 100 trophy so he needs level 99 so i try this save and everyone of them is corrupt so you know its a troll its not that hard to upload a save that works
08-22-2013, 11:45 PM #23
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by lllllllllllll View Post
yea none of the saves work the guy was a troll uploading corrupt save i have converted save for my friend im level 100 but it didnt pop his level 100 trophy so he needs level 99 so i try this save and everyone of them is corrupt so you know its a troll its not that hard to upload a save that works

the save working ... i would never upload a non working save :p giv me ur friends save and i'll resign 4 u.
08-22-2013, 11:49 PM #24
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
the save working ... i would never upload a non working save :p giv me ur friends save and i'll resign 4 u.

can you upload original save before you resign or change region so that way its untouched i know how to make it work that way please and thanks
08-22-2013, 11:57 PM #25
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by lllllllllllll View Post
can you upload original save before you resign or change region so that way its untouched i know how to make it work that way please and thanks

here is the original untouched file:

08-23-2013, 12:01 AM #26
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hi is your save prepatch or post patch ?
08-23-2013, 12:05 AM #27

that has the file that xploder puts in there so its not untouched and it corrupts why dont you just copy your save from your ps3 to usb then upload
08-23-2013, 12:08 AM #28

Finally got it working if you have the 1.01 patch take the sfo from your save and put it in there and resign and it will work
Last edited by lllllllllllll ; 08-23-2013 at 12:30 AM.

The following user thanked lllllllllllll for this useful post:

fever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo