08-22-2013, 11:04 AM #1
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Ok Guys, here i have a level 99 Save 4 u. U Just need 6950 xp to level 100. Btw it isnt possible to make saves for trophys, cause u need to do the specific things by urself. If u need help just watch powerpyx videoguides or any other Smile

And here are the download Smile

The following 28 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

a.m0rad, AmmarA1, Andyman88, ASTDaywalker, BASIA2001, bejekas, cielphantomhive, Dillon, Divine Blisses, Fapping Machine, fbrfbr, Feraligatr92, fever, Im A Stig, Lucas Mace, mark1, MilkDudHero, ps3-gamer, ps3re, RuthlessGangsta, scratch_pervert, SOLOSPYT, srandys74, storm2502, TheForce, TheHatedOne, VercettiCool, volcomsd615

The following 2 users groaned at Uncrwnd KNG for this awful post:

Citadel, GFM
12-12-2013, 12:39 AM #65
wxbxtlegend
Pokemon Trainer
you wont get help of anyone here they dont care
02-12-2014, 10:11 PM #66
cant use this save cuz it said wrong version..need 1.03 or higher version :(
02-13-2014, 06:09 AM #67
your all out of luck till someone gets to 99 or 100 on digital version 1.03 save
02-13-2014, 12:42 PM #68
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by pistol View Post
your all out of luck till someone gets to 99 or 100 on digital version 1.03 save

If using xploder or Bruteforce you can simply change the region to psn and the save will work. Here is a HOW TO

Originally posted by thorkoli View Post
cant use this save cuz it said wrong version..need 1.03 or higher version :(

Same as above just use xploder or Bruteforce and resign and change region to your own heres a how to
Originally posted by wxbxtlegend View Post
you wont get help of anyone here they dont care

Lol Clearly wrong
Originally posted by trea08 View Post
ok so i saved the untouched.rar file, used the editor, saved it, copied the save file to my ps3 and nothing .....sorry im a newbie here so try give me some slack....can anyone help me out here you can pm me or anything... just give a quick little rundown of what i need and what i need to do. my p3 isnt hacked or modded either

The ps3 can be OFW thats all fine but are you using Bruteforce or Xploder or another type of SFO resigner like kg?
The basics of resigning are once the program you use has been set up with your own sfo (heres a HOW TO GUIDE on doing that You must login or register to view this content.) anyways once you set up the program you open the save you want to use, Then press the "Decrypt pfd" button and select decrypt all files, right click press "Unlock Save To work on Any PS3" Then you will see the name has been changed to "BLANK" now the next step is usually "Encrypting" but if the save is from a different region and you need to change that then press "Change Region" and obviously type in the BLUS/BLES/NPUB OR NPEB Designated for your region and the game. After that you can "Encrypt" press Encrypt and select "Encrypt Decrypted Files" then the final step is just to Rebuild Full. now the save is set up for your exact ps3 account and region. just take the new save put it on usb plug it into PS3,copy to save data and enjoy new save.

Originally posted by donny333 View Post
Hey man i tried all the saves on here and they all say that they are corrupted. Can you please help me ?

Same as above, The ps3 can be OFW thats all fine but are you using Bruteforce or Xploder or another type of SFO resigner like kg?
The basics of resigning are once the program you use has been set up with your own sfo (heres a HOW TO GUIDE on doing that You must login or register to view this content.) anyways once you set up the program you open the save you want to use, Then press the "Decrypt pfd" button and select decrypt all files, right click press "Unlock Save To work on Any PS3" Then you will see the name has been changed to "BLANK" now the next step is usually "Encrypting" but if the save is from a different region and you need to change that then press "Change Region" and obviously type in the BLUS/BLES/NPUB OR NPEB Designated for your region and the game. After that you can "Encrypt" press Encrypt and select "Encrypt Decrypted Files" then the final step is just to Rebuild Full. now the save is set up for your exact ps3 account and region. just take the new save put it on usb plug it into PS3,copy to save data and enjoy new save.

Originally posted by packyman View Post
What I'm doing wrong?
I've EU PSN Version NPEB01784.
I used Bruteforce Save Data to set my profile settings, its all okay. But savegame isnt visible on my ps3?! It create automaticaly a new savegame....
you need to back up your actual save incase you want to go back to it first then delete it from the ps3 so you can upload a fresh save from NGU after wards The ps3 can be OFW thats all fine but are you using Bruteforce or Xploder or another type of SFO resigner like kg?

Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
i tried Xploder and still get corrupted

The ps3 can be OFW thats all fine but are you using Bruteforce or Xploder or another type of SFO resigner like kg?
02-14-2014, 02:31 AM #69
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
im confused by what u are saying because i know how to use xploder and that save is not working for it and i do not know how to use the bruteforce. I simply know how to use xploder and when i assign this save to my name it does not work it says corrupted
02-16-2014, 07:50 PM #70
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
yes, just resign the save. then copy the buffer.bin from one of the downloaded saves and put it in the resigned save. after that u dont have to resign it. just copy to ur ps3.

i tried this several times. Did exactly as you said and it comes up with an error once the game loads.
02-17-2014, 01:41 PM #71
Awesome contribution.
05-01-2014, 10:34 PM #72
wowowowowowowowow

Originally posted by another user
05-10-2014, 11:27 PM #73
how do you resign it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo