09-20-2013, 11:54 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys Today i am presenting you the GTA V Saveset.(or atleast as far as i got till now)

I wasn't actually planning to do a saveset so i wont even redo the Story missions
if anyone wants to contribute, You are Welcome , just message me and i will add your save into the Saveset.

This Saveset includes these Trophies: (As of 21.September.2013)

Story:
You must login or register to view this content.Subversive
You must login or register to view this content.Blitzed
You must login or register to view this content.Small Town Big Job
Collectibles:
You must login or register to view this content.Show Off
You must login or register to view this content.From Beyond the Stars
You must login or register to view this content.Waste
Management(I Believe it is Glitched but try it out yourself and report if you got progress)
You must login or register to view this content.Close Shave
You must login or register to view this content.A Mystery, Solved
Side Missions:
You must login or register to view this content.Red Mist
You must login or register to view this content.Kifflom!
Miscellaneous:
You must login or register to view this content.San Andreas Sightseer
You must login or register to view this content. A Lot of Cheddar (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial for Saves:
Requirements:Playstation 3 Duh..,USB Stick,Bruteforce Savedata,your own GTA V Save and a tiny amount of Brain Smile

So what you got to do is:
Copy your own save from your Ps3 to your Pc.
Make a folder on your Pc named "Backup" copy your save into that folder.
Make sure that Your Own Savegame is in the USB Drive aswell as in the Backup folder.
Now Download My Savegames if you haven´t already.
Copy the ICON0;PARAM.PFD;RAGE.SAV into your OWN Save which is Still in the USB Stick.
Now Start Bruteforce Save Data and find out the Locationpath of your Savedata and Copy it into
"Path of SAVEDATA Folder"
now you should be able to see your Savegame.
Click your Savegame and Press the Decrypt PFD Button Below your Savegames
Click Decrypt All Files.
Now Click on Update PFD and then Update PFD (FULL) it will ask you if you want to encrypt the selected files Press Yes.
To be on the Save side Rightclick your Savegame and Click Rebuild with current Profile (Full)
So now we come to the Hardest Part of our Journey...
Take out USB Put into Ps3 and Copy/Overwrite it.
If it does not work like this you did something wrong.

For The People Waiting for the US Saveset i will be doing it after i completed all The Trophy´s so just stay tuned.

The Save as of 21.September.2013 : You must login or register to view this content.
Stay Tuned and leave a Thanks it keeps me Motivated Happy
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-27-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Show Off Added

The following 84 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Ace Hood, addzssdd, alxflwrs, ambis, Anonymo-_-, atomiclock94, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, carrera, CristinaRawr, daashaasjes, Dante dmc, DarkByke, Drumma516, Eddie-Lucas, feiticeira, FRAG, fu_chunlove, gameexpert33, GamerHov, genocaust, Ali D Killer, Gravey, Grind, Hacktivist, Heavenly_King, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hibye3, hooligan68, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, isigo, J-Woww, James90, john connor 84, jotap, Khemz, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, LaughTracks, lolik, Lord Ike, mark1, MasterChieff, mister-mistery, mk2020, mnga13, montro, Mr Grumpy, TheChosenOne, Oliver santiago, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, TrophySlayer954, punkybear2102, Robert1990, SCCP1997, selvin santos, sephyroth89, Shabiku, Shin84, ShuraA, sithxnew, socia, sonicfan20036, srandys74, StAiN3D84, sunil88, Tibo305, tobal, TravAU, TwIzja, VercettiCool, wolf82, XXLittleMeXX, yatta, yzaasn, zhuk86
09-21-2013, 07:40 AM #20
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Wow dude thanks a lot! Looking forward to more updates. Amazing work

Working Right now on it i think in 4-5hrs all the collectibles should be done just doing the stunt jumps right now then afterwards the Letter pieces
09-21-2013, 07:40 AM #21
LaughTracks
Little One
ph btw i have some trophy saves for you to add to this list if you?
i made these saves yesterday, i tested them and all worked Smile
these trophies:
All's Fare in Love and War
TP Industries Arms Race
Altruist Acolyte
Wanted: Alive or Alive

and i have made a save for San Andreas Sightseer and Multi-Disciplined to pop on load with just one save. saves time for those other saves. Smile heres my Skype: psnblackhawk2424 i'll message you the saves. lOl i was gonna make a post for GTA V Saveset, but i saw your post.
09-21-2013, 07:54 AM #22
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
ph btw i have some trophy saves for you to add to this list if you?
i made these saves yesterday, i tested them and all worked Smile
these trophies:
All's Fare in Love and War
TP Industries Arms Race
Altruist Acolyte
Wanted: Alive or Alive

and i have made a save for San Andreas Sightseer and Multi-Disciplined to pop on load with just one save. saves time for those other saves. Smile heres my Skype: psnblackhawk2424 i'll message you the saves. lOl i was gonna make a post for GTA V Saveset, but i saw your post.

Yeah For Sure wait ill just add you Smile i wont test them out myself since i already got all those trophys Smile so ill link you for them.
i had a save for the All Fare in Love too but when i loaded it up the mission just dissapeared and another job came up Gasp
09-21-2013, 08:35 AM #23
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello Guys Today i am presenting you the GTA V Saveset.(or atleast as far as i got till now)

I wasn't actually planning to do a saveset so i wont even redo the Story missions
if anyone wants to contribute, You are Welcome , just message me and i will add your save into the Saveset.

What i am going to do myself for this Saveset :
All Collectibles In 1 Master Save(including Space Ship Parts,Scrap Letters,Monster jumps,Under the bridge and Knifeflights)
70 Goldmedals
100% Game completition

This Saveset includes these Trophies: (As of 21.September.2013)

Story:
You must login or register to view this content.Subversive
You must login or register to view this content.Blitzed
You must login or register to view this content.Small Town Big Job
Collectibles:
You must login or register to view this content.From Beyond the Stars
You must login or register to view this content.Waste Management
You must login or register to view this content.Close Shave
Side Missions:
You must login or register to view this content.Red Mist
You must login or register to view this content.Kifflom!
Miscellaneous:
You must login or register to view this content.San Andreas Sightseer
You must login or register to view this content. A Lot of Cheddar (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. )

The Save as of 21.September.2013 : You must login or register to view this content.
Stay Tuned and leave a Thanks it keeps me Motivated Happy

Waste management does not work!!!!
I have resigned both profile & game save & I even collected the last part but know trophy pops
I have tried this four times now & nothing
Can anybody confirm if this worked ?????
Thanx
09-21-2013, 08:41 AM #24
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Waste management does not work!!!!
I have resigned both profile & game save & I even collected the last part but know trophy pops
I have tried this four times now & nothing
Can anybody confirm if this worked ?????
Thanx

If you collect the piece infront of you it says 30/30 right?
Trophy should pop i did not check it maybe you made a mistake resigning it if you copy the save over does it say its from another user?
09-21-2013, 09:22 AM #25
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
If you collect the piece infront of you it says 30/30 right?
Trophy should pop i did not check it maybe you made a mistake resigning it if you copy the save over does it say its from another user?

Yes that is correct
I pick up the final collectable and it says 30/30 collected in even get the 250000 for collecting all 30 but no trophy
As for resigning saves I have been doing it for a long time I'm an expert lol
No it does not say its from another user also I just tried the save a lot of cheddar and it did not work
Good news though San Andreas sightseer works I just tested it
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 09-21-2013 at 09:24 AM.
09-21-2013, 09:38 AM #26
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Yes that is correct
I pick up the final collectable and it says 30/30 collected in even get the 250000 for collecting all 30 but no trophy
As for resigning saves I have been doing it for a long time I'm an expert lol
No it does not say its from another user also I just tried the save a lot of cheddar and it did not work
Good news though San Andreas sightseer works I just tested it

Mh.. i uploaded my latest profile maybe the Profile has information about the Trophys in it so it is maybe conflicting with it try your own profile or so maybe the trophy is also just bugged for you we gotta wait for somebody else to confirm the problem then ill take the save out
09-21-2013, 09:49 AM #27
azzale
Save Point
someone can explain to me how resign this saves with bruteforce or xploder?
09-21-2013, 09:59 AM #28
Mh.. i uploaded my latest profile maybe the Profile has information about the Trophys in it so it is maybe conflicting with it try your own profile or so maybe the trophy is also just bugged for you we gotta wait for somebody else to confirm the problem then ill take the save out

It didn't pop for me either, it might be like far cry 2, you have to upload your profile and save for it to work? Was the profile upload at the time you had 29/30?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo