09-20-2013, 11:54 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys Today i am presenting you the GTA V Saveset.(or atleast as far as i got till now)

I wasn't actually planning to do a saveset so i wont even redo the Story missions
if anyone wants to contribute, You are Welcome , just message me and i will add your save into the Saveset.

This Saveset includes these Trophies: (As of 21.September.2013)

Story:
You must login or register to view this content.Subversive
You must login or register to view this content.Blitzed
You must login or register to view this content.Small Town Big Job
Collectibles:
You must login or register to view this content.Show Off
You must login or register to view this content.From Beyond the Stars
You must login or register to view this content.Waste
Management(I Believe it is Glitched but try it out yourself and report if you got progress)
You must login or register to view this content.Close Shave
You must login or register to view this content.A Mystery, Solved
Side Missions:
You must login or register to view this content.Red Mist
You must login or register to view this content.Kifflom!
Miscellaneous:
You must login or register to view this content.San Andreas Sightseer
You must login or register to view this content. A Lot of Cheddar (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial for Saves:
Requirements:Playstation 3 Duh..,USB Stick,Bruteforce Savedata,your own GTA V Save and a tiny amount of Brain Smile

So what you got to do is:
Copy your own save from your Ps3 to your Pc.
Make a folder on your Pc named "Backup" copy your save into that folder.
Make sure that Your Own Savegame is in the USB Drive aswell as in the Backup folder.
Now Download My Savegames if you haven´t already.
Copy the ICON0;PARAM.PFD;RAGE.SAV into your OWN Save which is Still in the USB Stick.
Now Start Bruteforce Save Data and find out the Locationpath of your Savedata and Copy it into
"Path of SAVEDATA Folder"
now you should be able to see your Savegame.
Click your Savegame and Press the Decrypt PFD Button Below your Savegames
Click Decrypt All Files.
Now Click on Update PFD and then Update PFD (FULL) it will ask you if you want to encrypt the selected files Press Yes.
To be on the Save side Rightclick your Savegame and Click Rebuild with current Profile (Full)
So now we come to the Hardest Part of our Journey...
Take out USB Put into Ps3 and Copy/Overwrite it.
If it does not work like this you did something wrong.

For The People Waiting for the US Saveset i will be doing it after i completed all The Trophy´s so just stay tuned.

The Save as of 21.September.2013 : You must login or register to view this content.
Stay Tuned and leave a Thanks it keeps me Motivated Happy
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-27-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Show Off Added

The following 84 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Ace Hood, addzssdd, alxflwrs, ambis, Anonymo-_-, atomiclock94, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, carrera, CristinaRawr, daashaasjes, Dante dmc, DarkByke, Drumma516, Eddie-Lucas, feiticeira, FRAG, fu_chunlove, gameexpert33, GamerHov, genocaust, Ali D Killer, Gravey, Grind, Hacktivist, Heavenly_King, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hibye3, hooligan68, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, isigo, J-Woww, James90, john connor 84, jotap, Khemz, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, LaughTracks, lolik, Lord Ike, mark1, MasterChieff, mister-mistery, mk2020, mnga13, montro, Mr Grumpy, TheChosenOne, Oliver santiago, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, TrophySlayer954, punkybear2102, Robert1990, SCCP1997, selvin santos, sephyroth89, Shabiku, Shin84, ShuraA, sithxnew, socia, sonicfan20036, srandys74, StAiN3D84, sunil88, Tibo305, tobal, TravAU, TwIzja, VercettiCool, wolf82, XXLittleMeXX, yatta, yzaasn, zhuk86
09-21-2013, 10:03 AM #29
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by azzale View Post
someone can explain to me how resign this saves with bruteforce or xploder?

Please use Google for information about the Programs not this Thread also i did explain it to someon else already why dont you just read through the whole Thread its just 3 Pages.
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
It didn't pop for me either, it might be like far cry 2, you have to upload your profile and save for it to work?

The Profile is included but mmn said that even with profile it did not pop for him maybe you want to check it and give me feedback so i can edit my post.
09-21-2013, 10:04 AM #30
Pixilated
Save Point
Does this need resigning to my ps3, if so how do I do it?
09-21-2013, 10:07 AM #31
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Please use Google for information about the Programs not this Thread also i did explain it to someon else already why dont you just read through the whole Thread its just 3 Pages.

The Profile is included but mmn said that even with profile it did not pop for him maybe you want to check it and give me feedback so i can edit my post.

I tried it with that too, but was the profile save uploaded at the time you had 29/30? As this happened with far cry the profile had to be at the same time not just any profile at any time.
09-21-2013, 10:09 AM #32
LaughTracks
Little One
ok i have made a Saveset (i have not posted it yet) with your save files and with my saves i created. everything works. i tested on a dummy account. and i made the saves to work on any PS3 account! so you dont have to reassign !!!! i only tested one save tho with it being works on any PS3 account and it works Smile so im guessing it works for all the others.
09-21-2013, 10:19 AM #33
azzale
Save Point
Originally posted by maniyo View Post

the fact is that the save set doesen' t work i follow all the steps so i don t know how to fix that... everytime i resign and load this save the game restart with the prologue :(
09-21-2013, 10:43 AM #34
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
ok i have made a Saveset (i have not posted it yet) with your save files and with my saves i created. everything works. i tested on a dummy account. and i made the saves to work on any PS3 account! so you dont have to reassign !!!! i only tested one save tho with it being works on any PS3 account and it works Smile so im guessing it works for all the others.

I was thinking to do the same but i do not want to risk my Sfo File leaked and some CFWer take my console id and my console gets banned for the shit of someone else so i thought i do it without its not userfriendly but the people who search these sites should know about resigning and such. Also i did add you in skype but you did not accept yet.
09-21-2013, 10:56 AM #35
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
I'm gonna used your save set when I finished story mode first Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

maniyo
09-21-2013, 11:07 AM #36
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post

An chance uploading them 😁
09-21-2013, 11:14 AM #37
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Nice work Smile
Going to complete it try for the trophies maybe I use this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo