04-17-2014, 03:50 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:47 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, Red, articuno77, AS6686, Autoesclavo, beachguy26, BigTrain, bullza, DuffyDuck, FaPex, Ficcanasone, GamerMega, ggzhang, HardyHarHarMatey, heartagram_62, Hellstenen, Iseppina, jack7777, Janusz, jasonhh, JOHNTWOK, KarbonItami, krokobil, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, Lupo, maDzy0, manik98, Mnemonic7, nemnem32, oldcp65, PameDLS, parry555, Patrosaurus, Ph4lias89, pladude16, Platinumpt, Plexor, kankuro33, RealResidentWeevil, Rich Davies, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, User451687468100, SHAkA, SirDawg, Sirprizer, spaye, spookcentral, srandys74, T1000peX, tdgfh2, THX-1138, TrophyHunterCat, tsubasa, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, WildChip, xSOADx, yy26jet, ZAEK_DD, zaibustor
04-18-2014, 04:27 PM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Ill test later if it pops with the 98% save and im using EU version that could might be the reason why it freezes

The following 2 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

BigTrain, mark1
04-18-2014, 05:15 PM #12
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Thanks for the saves bro... never played any lego games but I might now.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

mark1
04-18-2014, 09:22 PM #13
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Ill test later if it pops with the 98% save

Please let me know mate, thank you.
07-21-2014, 11:51 AM #14
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
first of all, a really awesome job again Smile

does this mean i have to continue story on crystal skull hub 2 to buy the last plane? if so, my ps3 freezes every time when i choose continue story :(

I have had the same freezing issues.....Did you guys install the patch ?
07-21-2014, 04:45 PM #15
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
I have had the same freezing issues.....Did you guys install the patch ?

If i remember right, i tested both, with & without patch, kept freezing
01-04-2015, 10:16 AM #16
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
Tons thanks for the save set!! Outie

--

For the trophy "Not as easy as it used to be", there is a GREAT tips:

You can do this VERY quickly by picking a woman as the first character on quick play and just jumping over everything (ignoring the other characters and leaving them at the beginning) and get to the end and jump up and destroy both the boxes with the metal parts in, the cut scene will come in and when that has finished all the characters will be back with you!!
01-05-2015, 09:53 PM #17
nice saves worked a treat.
06-08-2015, 08:04 PM #18
klycik
Vault dweller
Hello everyone! For the story Save what should I have to do? When i am hitting for ex Raven's Rescue (1st episode of Riders) i only see Time trial when I accepted played a while and exit trophy didn't pop why.
Thanks for any advices
06-26-2015, 07:54 PM #19
Thanx for the hard work. Sadly I had the freezing thing so no Platinum for me with this one. Only 82%.
But it helped me a lot.

Is there a way to fix this freezing issues?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo