04-17-2014, 03:50 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:47 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, Red, articuno77, AS6686, Autoesclavo, beachguy26, BigTrain, bullza, DuffyDuck, FaPex, Ficcanasone, GamerMega, ggzhang, HardyHarHarMatey, heartagram_62, Hellstenen, Iseppina, jack7777, Janusz, jasonhh, JOHNTWOK, KarbonItami, krokobil, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, Lupo, maDzy0, manik98, Mnemonic7, nemnem32, oldcp65, PameDLS, parry555, Patrosaurus, Ph4lias89, pladude16, Platinumpt, Plexor, kankuro33, RealResidentWeevil, Rich Davies, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, User451687468100, SHAkA, SirDawg, Sirprizer, spaye, spookcentral, srandys74, T1000peX, tdgfh2, THX-1138, TrophyHunterCat, tsubasa, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, WildChip, xSOADx, yy26jet, ZAEK_DD, zaibustor
01-02-2019, 12:23 PM #29
Anyone has a save for you know how to fly that works for eu? It freezes when I try to use the hub with save 3 (bonus level)
10-16-2019, 05:16 PM #30
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

You may have saves wiped clean and you're a teacher from this thread?
Last edited by manik98 ; 10-16-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo