Post: Metal Gear Solid 2 - FULL Platinum Save Set (PS3/PSVita)
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I collected some saves and put them together, and since the "great" YnO deleted his save set, I decided to make a complete save set of MGS2.

In the folders you'll get 2 files, which are important : DATA.BIN and MASTER.BIN, you need to overwrite these with your save (paste over).For the VR missions be aware than you must finish a VR mission for the Piece of Cake trophy to make it look legit.Then use the save for 50 VR, and finally the save for the 500 VR.

I don't take credit for these saves.Most saves are converted from X360 saves (YES!!! they do work, I tested myself).

Unlock trophies on PSVita

1.Create a save on PS3 on patch 1.03 while connected to PSN
2.Copy the save to USB
3.Replace DATA.BIN,MASTER.BIN and PARAM.PFD (some save don't need the latter file) from my save to yours
4.Press Update in KG Resigner
5.Copy save back to PS3
6.Go to transfarring menu
7.Remove cloud link on save that has missing data
8.Link save to cloud
9.On PSVita go to load game (connect to PSN before) and let the save sync
10.Load the save and do the action to get the trophy.

Trophies that are not included :

- Hurt Locker - This is at the very beginning, just hide a body in a locker.
- No Boss of Mine - You need to defeat every boss after you completed the game.Use the save provided, which has the Boss Battle unlocked.
- Piece of Cake - Just complete 1 VR mission.

Credits goes to :

- unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
- BigTrain Huge thanks to my bro, for providing the missing saves.Kudos Winky Winky
- Captain Harlock for the 50 VR save : You must login or register to view this content.
- Sergiofukmen for Photo Finish : You must login or register to view this content.
- Danilo Maurici for Complete Stealth and Wigs : You must login or register to view this content.
- NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

EDIT : 8/18/2014 Silence is Golden & Steamed trophy fixed.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:37 AM.

The following 486 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

417, 8DIMPLES8XD, a13135666548, Aekhenaten, aerojade007, Aipys, Aitch, alaa, aldros, alegio20, alex330, alice6341, AngelfireUk83, angeloislive, anonsim, antonio0, Arkatakor, Armhanzas, armmyperez, arsn14, ARTHURIUSS, ARu-16, ArUk046, Ashraf1979, assssfukkk, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, b0shey, B3lmont, BadDayKSA, bangbangbang7, batman148, bbelleza, beachguy26, beluga323, benlumain, BerzerkBarrage, Beto_guaraja, BigBang, BigBoss196, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, Black-Cat, black-rabite, blackshuyin, BlancoBB, blaze4, BlazeRelas, bleech304, Bloodborne11229, BluexKiddo, Bolll, Bomb_Perignon, Bra-C-Ket, brairfox, Brentage, brokolo, broxdeckers, BubbaDaBarb, BufaloAcquatico, Bugueiro, Bulidmacha, Burnsyboy, buttsniffer21, ByTheWay23, [email protected], Caliber001, canikoblivan, cferguson, ChateauLatour, cheatteddeath, chicane, chjachn, chozen1337, christiano0913, citizen502, clever21, clicksn2005, cloudrasengan, cocaxaj475, Coffee, crashintime, cthulhu74, d2rk, daftdaftdaft, Daisaku33, danganronpa4, Danichin, DannyDevito, DanteLowell, DanteTvG, dapreacher23, daremo_kureiton, Dark Nacho, Dark Night Hunter, Dark_Hero, darkflow100 and 386 other users.
04-09-2016, 01:22 AM #137
No one can answer the question here!? Poodle and Yorkshire Trophy... The saveset is INCOMPLETE!!!
Answer the question now: HOW WE GET THE POODLE AND YORKSHIRE TROPHY?
Can someone upload that link from megaupload again please???
04-09-2016, 01:34 AM #138
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by IvaMoreno View Post
No one can answer the question here!? Poodle and Yorkshire Trophy... The saveset is INCOMPLETE!!!
Answer the question now: HOW WE GET THE POODLE AND YORKSHIRE TROPHY?
Can someone upload that link from megaupload again please???

did you resign properly..sounds like you made a mistake

read the txt it comes with

dont demand anything, no one here owes you anything...if you cant figure it out then get good at the game and play the game,..

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

LilyRosse
04-09-2016, 05:00 AM #139
I'm not demanding anything, the saves only work for Beagle & Shiba Inu it does not work for Yorkie and Poodle as it say on the read it text.
I've noticed that someone uploaded a save on page 6 but the link is dead, so I'm just asking if someone still have that save to upload it again... That's All!!
04-10-2016, 05:42 AM #140
Nice work, helps a lot on VR mission, thanks
04-11-2016, 08:16 PM #141
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by IvaMoreno View Post
I'm not demanding anything, the saves only work for Beagle & Shiba Inu it does not work for Yorkie and Poodle as it say on the read it text.
I've noticed that someone uploaded a save on page 6 but the link is dead, so I'm just asking if someone still have that save to upload it again... That's All!!

I answered your request on another thread already, but I have to agree you are very demanding, you may not think so but it is how it comes off, Ragesoul51 does not have to do any of this I hope you understand that much, for him to take the time to gather enough saves to get you most of the trophies is more than enough. but since you're having issues using the search option on NGU to find a save thread that will answer your question I went ahead and found one for you and tested it and got both Yorkie and Beagle with it. Just go to:

You must login or register to view this content.

They work just fine, and hopefully you can stop demanding your saves which you don't deserve from Ragesoul51

The following user thanked arsn14 for this useful post:

LilyRosse
06-19-2016, 11:36 PM #142
tgeea
Save Point
Nothing worked for me plz help me thnx
10-08-2016, 02:15 AM #143
Thanks alot for Great Dane and Virtually Impossible! Now I have Platinum! You are great, man! Smile
10-11-2016, 08:25 PM #144
Thanks for theses saves.
Everything is fine, all saves worked but for VR trophies it says trophies are locked when I load the save.
I saw there is a trick to do with a PSVita but I haven't one.
So is there someone who figured out how it works with a PS3 only ?

EDIT : Just read all the thread and saw that I've to delete the Update and it works. So if anyone got the same problem, just delete the Update
Last edited by pentera01 ; 10-11-2016 at 08:43 PM.
04-09-2017, 08:17 PM #145
somehow these save data not working correctly =\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo