Post: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments [Platinum Save Set]
09-27-2014, 07:48 AM #1
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, adventure-type game about Sherlock Holmes (obviously).
All saves are BLANK'ed so you can use them without resigning and on OFW systems (i think so). I tested saves on two dummy accounts and everything worked perfectly - platinums. You can use only one save at time, so you spend an hour or so doing Copy-Paste.
------------------
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/4mel3es868o1f8a/Sherlock_Holmes_Crimes_and_Punishments_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31412)[/URL]

== CASE+ TROPHIES ==
*For these trophies you have to [Accept Decision->Continue]*

*Aye Aye, Captain!/Bruiser - Choose: Cairns is Guilty - Condemn - win the QTE fight
*Off the Rails!/Sharpshooter - Choose: Mexicans sealed in/drowned Chileans -
any Morale choice - Shoot the gun from mexican's hand during QTE
Raider of the Tombs - Take the Golden Knife right in front of you
*Blood and Ice/An Omnivorous Reader - Choose: Blinkhorn (Ice Knife) - any Morale Choice
*Vox populi, vox Dei/Hold your Herrings, Captain! - Choose: The Captain is the Killer -
any Morale Choice - Successfully complete the QTE
*A Deadly Flower/Suicide is Not an Option! - Choose: White is an Accomplice - any Moral Choice -
Successfully complete the QTE. No skipping.
Haunted House - Press L1
*Guilty Brotherhood/Their Crimes, Your Punishments/I Never Guess/A Man of Character -
Choose: Foley's Vengeance - Absolve Foley
A Complex Mind - Reach the Conclusion - [Hamish did it alone] by selecting:
Albert is not involved and White is not involved
-------------------
== MINI-GAMES & PUZZLES TROPHIES ==

Child's Play!/Elementary!/My Grey Matters - Solve puzzle right in front of you without skipping
-------------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==

A Methodical Man/Keen Observer - Examine Printing press, then fully observe Charles Foley without skipping
Dog-Fancier - Return to Baker Street and pet Toby
I Never Fail - Talk to the Station Master and choose: Strange Message - press Square - Binge Drinking
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.
Last edited by Gugenot ; 10-19-2014 at 05:16 AM.

The following 65 users say thank you to Gugenot for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Arles, arnaud02, ATLien, Awares, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Black915, Chicion16, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, dapreacher23, deavil, Duff85, DuffyDuck, fenicce, gasit, gloomysunday, habolo96, Ihavedownsynd., Intestino, JaggedNightmare, jedt, john connor 84, Kazukirahunt, klycik, kokoromialos, koz3bal, krustytoe, L-Griever, lolik, macca liotru, Mago de Oz, Marcin-Buka, mark1, mazdafreak, Methcakes, Mobstercrew, Mr_Party, nimdude, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, PC_, pepo123, Prolished, RageSoul51, rencas, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, SamFin007, scarfac, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, shalashaska, Sirprizer, snakeye71, SwordspiTTer, taker394, Teagle286, Trap_King, wakawaka21, xorissao, Yada11
05-30-2016, 01:55 AM #110
How do you do this? Plz help. I need instructions

The following user thanked badlinks for this useful post:

taker394
05-30-2016, 02:54 AM #111
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by badlinks View Post
How do you do this? Plz help. I need instructions

Be more specific..help with trophies, moving saves, resigning saves. What do you want help on
04-15-2017, 03:08 PM #112
R9M8B4
Haxor!
Well i am having issues with the trophy data being corrupted. i resign using bruteforce and no matter how many times i download it and i resign the save it is still corrupt.

Any suggestions?
04-15-2017, 03:49 PM #113
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Scarspirit View Post
Well i am having issues with the trophy data being corrupted. i resign using bruteforce and no matter how many times i download it and i resign the save it is still corrupt.

Any suggestions?

Trophy data? It's a game save...
04-16-2017, 11:17 AM #114
R9M8B4
Haxor!
Yeah sorry i wrote the wrong thing down, i meant game save data is corrupted.
05-13-2018, 02:55 PM #115
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, adventure-type game about Sherlock Holmes (obviously).
All saves are BLANK'ed so you can use them without resigning and on OFW systems (i think so). I tested saves on two dummy accounts and everything worked perfectly - platinums. You can use only one save at time, so you spend an hour or so doing Copy-Paste.
------------------
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/4mel3es868o1f8a/Sherlock_Holmes_Crimes_and_Punishments_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31412)[/URL]

== CASE+ TROPHIES ==
*For these trophies you have to [Accept Decision->Continue]*

*Aye Aye, Captain!/Bruiser - Choose: Cairns is Guilty - Condemn - win the QTE fight
*Off the Rails!/Sharpshooter - Choose: Mexicans sealed in/drowned Chileans -
any Morale choice - Shoot the gun from mexican's hand during QTE
Raider of the Tombs - Take the Golden Knife right in front of you
*Blood and Ice/An Omnivorous Reader - Choose: Blinkhorn (Ice Knife) - any Morale Choice
*Vox populi, vox Dei/Hold your Herrings, Captain! - Choose: The Captain is the Killer -
any Morale Choice - Successfully complete the QTE
*A Deadly Flower/Suicide is Not an Option! - Choose: White is an Accomplice - any Moral Choice -
Successfully complete the QTE. No skipping.
Haunted House - Press L1
*Guilty Brotherhood/Their Crimes, Your Punishments/I Never Guess/A Man of Character -
Choose: Foley's Vengeance - Absolve Foley
A Complex Mind - Reach the Conclusion - [Hamish did it alone] by selecting:
Albert is not involved and White is not involved
-------------------
== MINI-GAMES & PUZZLES TROPHIES ==

Child's Play!/Elementary!/My Grey Matters - Solve puzzle right in front of you without skipping
-------------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==

A Methodical Man/Keen Observer - Examine Printing press, then fully observe Charles Foley without skipping
Dog-Fancier - Return to Baker Street and pet Toby
I Never Fail - Talk to the Station Master and choose: Strange Message - press Square - Binge Drinking
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.

Thanks this was exactly what I was looking for...
One of the games that's been taking up space on my PS3 along with other PS Store games that I haven't had time for is now platinum Enzo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a problem changing the region of the save which I've never had with any other game... Is there an EU version or any way past this?
Last edited by Trap_King ; 05-15-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Error resigning save
05-15-2018, 04:26 PM #116
Using EU PSN version of this game, live in UK, and when I try to resign the save region from NPUB31460 to NPEB01959 and unencrypting it I get "Missing secure_file_id. Try bruteforcing the key for the files."
Same happens when I unencrypted the save, changed the region, input my Account ID/PSID and try to encrypt the new save :(
I'm a beginner to Bruteforce and a newbie to NGU so can anyone here offer advice? Or anyone that can change the region for me (like other threads have EU/US versions)?
By the way I don't own Xploder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments"
[NPUB31460/BLUS31412/NPEB01959]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0A0B01070D06010C09050206090C0A01

Found it XD
It was on the fourth page of the thread... Cruise

On top of that, someone even uploaded an EU version on page 10 Facepalm (but upon trying them they were corrupted) :(
Anyways it seems that games.conf had the key but only had NPUB31460/BLUS31412 listed and not the EU NPEB01959 so it couldn't look it up so I just altered it to include NPEB01959 and voila
Doesn't make sense why Bruteforce missed EU out
I usually always read all the pages, maybe I just got lazy and expected OP to post it in the main thread like what usually happens... anyway, I'm not complaining, thanks for the great saveset Smile
Last edited by Trap_King ; 05-16-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo