Post: Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge (many unlockable costumes)
04-07-2013, 09:49 PM #1
Default Avatar
fuc847
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking to see if anyone has a savegame with all costumes unlocked.

thanks!

The following user thanked fuc847 for this useful post:

Ruri Gokō
04-08-2013, 06:08 PM #11
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
For those with CFW, try and replace this eboot for the EUR 1.01 version.. Should give inf health. But since you can't disable, some part of the game will screw you over though since you cant die in those "cinematic" killing scenes where you walk slowly.

EDIT: Looks like it was eboot for NG3 not Razors Edge. The offset should be the same from NG3 it seems Smile
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 04-08-2013 at 08:17 PM.
04-09-2013, 11:01 AM #12
Dark80
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
For those with CFW, try and replace this eboot for the EUR 1.01 version.. Should give inf health. But since you can't disable, some part of the game will screw you over though since you cant die in those "cinematic" killing scenes where you walk slowly.

EDIT: Looks like it was eboot for NG3 not Razors Edge. The offset should be the same from NG3 it seems Smile

Any luck on this inf health mod yet guys? Thing is this wont work for us guys on ofw will it? Is it only possible in story or can it be done for trials also? Ive posted on Xghost & Shakka's modded saves thread regarding this also but no reply as of yet
04-09-2013, 11:25 AM #13
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Dark80 View Post
Any luck on this inf health mod yet guys? Thing is this wont work for us guys on ofw will it? Is it only possible in story or can it be done for trials also? Ive posted on Xghost & Shakka's modded saves thread regarding this also but no reply as of yet

This should only work for CFW. But works in trials aswell yes. If on 3.55, one can do it with joker commands Smile If not, too bad :/

This one is for NPUB31184. Try it and see if inf HP works: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 04-09-2013 at 11:34 AM.
04-09-2013, 02:12 PM #14
gogeta62
Little One
This should only work for CFW. But works in trials aswell yes. If on 3.55, one can do it with joker commands Smile If not, too bad :/

This one is for NPUB31184. Try it and see if inf HP works: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get back please? thank you.
04-11-2013, 06:30 PM #15
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Any updates on the inf health mod? just checkin
04-11-2013, 10:49 PM #16
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
is anybody working on a saveset yet?
04-11-2013, 11:50 PM #17
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder

damn wish this would work for OFW UN trials and SP is insanely harsh
04-12-2013, 04:49 AM #18
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Robsi88 View Post
is anybody working on a saveset yet?

The eboot fix I gave you, should work for trials aswell. If you just complete all of them, and share the save, it would be great Smile As I don't have the game myself.

Originally posted by KingTaino View Post
damn wish this would work for OFW UN trials and SP is insanely harsh

Look at what I wrote above your quote Smile
04-12-2013, 06:16 AM #19
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
The eboot fix I gave you, should work for trials aswell. If you just complete all of them, and share the save, it would be great Smile As I don't have the game myself.

Look at what I wrote above your quote Smile

you said it only works for CFW
i said i wished it worked on OFW
i dont understand what you mean

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo