Post: [NEWS] Jailbreak which will work for all future versions!
03-17-2011, 09:55 PM #1
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

<KaKaRoTo> and now i'm working on something new and revolutionizing that will also take some months of work
<KaKaRoTo> (hopefully :p)
<defyboy-> ps3 related?
<Fandangos> ps3 related ? [2] ?
<Arriba> KaKaRoTo: I know what the exploits are, but I'm working on my own solution..
<Arriba> Something related to the above?
<KaKaRoTo> Arriba, possibly... probably...
<Arriba> SmileSmile
<George234> Winky Winky
<KaKaRoTo> anyways, the theory says that it will jailbreak all future versions, but it needs probably 2 or more months of work to get it to actually be tested..
<KaKaRoTo> then need to test and see if it works
<Scorpion1> KaKaRoTo so you think you can jailbreak 3.60?
<KaKaRoTo> Scorpion1, I know it :p
<KaKaRoTo> but like I said, I'm not interested in 3.60
<KaKaRoTo> I probably won't release this until 3.7 or something
<KaKaRoTo> until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version...
<KaKaRoTo> for now, there's no new feature between 3.55 and 3.60 that would justify it
<Arriba> So basically a way to jailbreak future cfw versions using the exploit math knows but not allowing the public/sony to find out how you did it?
<Arriba> So a tool of somesort?
<KaKaRoTo> oh.. and also, i may not release it.. with all that sony
<KaKaRoTo> first, like I said thousnads of times, there will be no more cfw above 3.55
<George234> anyone like linux ere?
<KaKaRoTo> secondly, math didn't find any exploit, someone else did, math just tweeted it
<George234> coz u may like this
<KaKaRoTo> and no, my hack isn't based on that, there's no fun in using someone else's work
<Mathieulh> KaKaRoTo actually it was me and rms, I found one fixed in 1.10 a few instructions below
<Mathieulh> told rms to look for the exploit
<Mathieulh> and he found the other instead xD
<Mathieulh> which I had missed
<Scorpion1> KaKaRoTo if no more custom firmware what will the jailbreak do then ?
<KaKaRoTo> Scorpion1, you can jailbreak without a cfw...
<Arriba> Without a dongle?
<Scorpion1> or modchip
<KaKaRoTo> yes and yes

The following 69 users say thank you to Arriba for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, -Daemon-, ᴬustin_Powers, Agentcell, ahebah, Arman M., Asmel, AtlasK, Callum., chickensamw1993, chris48hour, cKyOne, cobrag7, consteez, Dardy_one, david9602, Dennfoxjames, DinoFreak, dkfallen, effinTyler, gamer89117, hacker103, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMAGEi, J.V., jeffers07, Jordan1425, khalids19, KyUsS--x420x, l-MoNsT3R-l, Legend2memba, Luciano2572, Sterg, Mezzid, ModifiedzBLOODz, Mr Hankey, Mr. Aimbot, NeoFlaveRR, ogbrandon, PIINC, Platinum G, Pretzel729, rampq, razor22, Ryan_ward1, sj_7, Sn0wb0arder245, Solid Snake, sr50, stuartlittle98, Suxh4rd2bu, Swade, The Overdose, TheDeathbat, thee3nd, theycallmeryan, TMAN242, tsuma, ulki, viralhysteria, Wfloydboy16, whty, xpotato, xRafiq-, xTh3-J0k3R, Xx-NukeClan-xX, yoyo6-7
03-18-2011, 01:05 AM #47
CEXREXDEX
DAILY LOBBIES
Lmao I don't think any devs will release after what's happened with 3.55 ut wewill see eh??

Who Knos
03-18-2011, 01:13 AM #48
killa skillz
Do a barrel roll!
this will be very kool if that does happen
03-18-2011, 01:16 AM #49
Siike
Gym leader
am i the only one who rembers that this was said on 3.55
03-18-2011, 01:20 AM #50
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
ha lmfao:p

SONY---->:dingding:<----HACKRZ

dude i love your pic on the left hand side shults from hogans heros lol i actually like that show too haha:p

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by baitz4 View Post
So is it basically safe to update if Kakaratoks will eventually release a JB of some sort is it not? I was staying on 3.56 hoping a cfw would come sooner than later, but if this is the case I might as well update.

dude you mine as well update anyway hackers stoped working on 3.56 since the update lol:n00b:
03-18-2011, 01:21 AM #51
sweet thanks for the update/creeping haha.
03-18-2011, 01:25 AM #52
GBish
Banned
Godd Smile Please work ...
03-18-2011, 01:28 AM #53
**** it, I'm going to be a champ and update to 3.6.

The following user thanked Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

Joshhyyy-
03-18-2011, 01:42 AM #54
- geohot pretended that the public key would compromize the ps3 security forever
- psjailbreak. com prentended that their jb solution could jailbreak "all past present and future firmwares"

but the truth is that sony has resecured the ps3 and ofw3.60 is not yet hacked (the youtube video is fake) :bat:
03-18-2011, 01:55 AM #55
Coqui
Former Staff
OMG yea good news

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo