10-06-2016, 09:53 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?
11-23-2016, 04:50 AM #20
Originally posted by xMewMods View Post
I can relate to this completely!

Right on : ) What have you been playing and/or wanting to play and on what platforms/consoles?
11-24-2016, 03:46 AM #21
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Same here, plus there are still tones of games that i haven't gotten the chance to play yet, right now i'm in the mood for classics, so i'm playing PS2 and PSP games on my PS3 XD
11-24-2016, 03:49 AM #22
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
I need at least 2 more years to finish backlog lol
11-24-2016, 04:48 AM #23
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Same here, plus there are still tones of games that i haven't gotten the chance to play yet, right now i'm in the mood for classics, so i'm playing PS2 and PSP games on my PS3 XD

Wow, I have never even owned a PSP or Vita, I totally should look into playing them on the PS3 as well, got to convert it to CFW first though, right?
11-24-2016, 07:05 AM #24
I am with you guys and still have to finish the backlog but don't have that much time to game anymore. But I will get to it! I mean it's great entertainment and if we play the older systems ps3 certainly holds on to its entertainment value.

And certain games are psp/vita compatible, like Deus Ex where you use the portable as a secondary screen to the main one. Sorta like the WiiU.
11-26-2016, 08:34 AM #25
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Yep, you need a jailbroken PS3 to do all that, although there's a method where you can add converted PSPs (PSP remaster) to your PS3 original back and the restore the backup and play them normally. although not all PSP games are compatible some would play slow, and some would just freeze.
11-28-2016, 04:31 AM #26
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Yep, you need a jailbroken PS3 to do all that, although there's a method where you can add converted PSPs (PSP remaster) to your PS3 original back and the restore the backup and play them normally. although not all PSP games are compatible some would play slow, and some would just freeze.

Good to know there are other options, thanks
12-26-2016, 06:34 PM #27
Originally posted by Noveau View Post
Right on : ) What have you been playing and/or wanting to play and on what platforms/consoles?

I've really just been experimenting with all the Call of Duty games by trying to find my own exploits, and I've been playing some story games like Bioshock, The Last of Us, Diablo. They are soooo good. I've also been playing all the old DS games I never got around to.
12-27-2016, 09:03 AM #28
Originally posted by xMewMods View Post
I've really just been experimenting with all the Call of Duty games by trying to find my own exploits, and I've been playing some story games like Bioshock, The Last of Us, Diablo. They are soooo good. I've also been playing all the old DS games I never got around to.

I was just thinking earlier that I need a DS, PSP, Vita, etc... I have not owned anything mobile... ever, not even a damn Gameboy, it belonged to my older brother lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo