01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-13-2017, 01:01 AM #92
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Xavier
............. Lot's are just saying the same shit, they got banned.

I agree.... yet its MUCH worse than that. Seems many wanna post to see their own text , yet dont even read what others have wrote! A person will go insane if they actually recognize the pattern. wtf? smdh Shiver
01-13-2017, 01:14 AM #93
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Xavier
PS3 banning, ip, cid, mac, same shit, this is the section for it thnk you

100 private cid's left. $5 bucks a piece. Hit me up.

And im reading on this, so what is the solution? Lot's are just saying the same shit, they got banned.

From what im reading, it looks like the proper solution would be to update to the latest psn patch, use it all the time now specially for gta, then call isp and switch external ip. Correct me if i'm wrong.

1. SONY is banning only psn accounts or console id
2. ip ban is just a stupid psn problem that can be solved with a new ip , even ps3 ofw or ps4 users are affected so is definately not a ban
3. SONY never banned mac , maybe flagged consoles by mac but not banned
01-13-2017, 04:27 AM #94
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by iZady View Post
It's simple now!!
Use a VPN!
This will help - it won't fix the problem but you'll be able to login and do whatever you want.
I had the same problem a few days ago - it automatically fixed itself yesterday

I dont have computer (I have laptop) with no lan port I seen they are selling usb lan hubs on ebay and other sites Ima get one soon Is thre anyone NOT using VPN to mod GTA5 I wold love to be back on gta5 again
01-13-2017, 07:52 AM #95
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DaDogg414 View Post
I dont have computer (I have laptop) with no lan port I seen they are selling usb lan hubs on ebay and other sites Ima get one soon Is thre anyone NOT using VPN to mod GTA5 I wold love to be back on gta5 again

I'd suggest you mod with a VPN for now - much much safer
01-13-2017, 12:19 PM #96
Today i got ban on my main account. But that's all. No console (idps) ban and other accounts are fine. I didn't play in gta5 since 1.26 update. WTF Sony, how does it work? Wtf
01-13-2017, 12:22 PM #97
^ You not able to login to SEN via PC?
01-13-2017, 12:53 PM #98
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post

Remember to quote.
01-13-2017, 12:56 PM #99
Originally posted by ShakotanGX71 View Post
Today i got ban on my main account. But that's all. No console (idps) ban and other accounts are fine. I didn't play in gta5 since 1.26 update. WTF Sony, how does it work? Wtf

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Remember to quote.

Ah, forgot.
01-13-2017, 01:27 PM #100
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post

From pc, from console - whatever. They ban one of my accounts, just one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo