01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-14-2017, 12:17 PM #110
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
I thought this at the first time , but it's not mac flag , I changed my mac with a fresh one and cid aswell and I still got banned pretty quick .

change mac
used sen enabler?
01-14-2017, 01:13 PM #111
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Killer
change mac
used sen enabler?

no , I took the hard way , changed mac permanently by downgrading and using chaos air bringer
01-14-2017, 01:20 PM #112
Originally posted by xFlavez View Post
I'm still currently on 4.80 and running the Original CID and it's still not banned... 2years and running.

Lucky you. What do you use your JB PS3 for? If you don't mind telling.
01-14-2017, 03:28 PM #113
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
no , I took the hard way , changed mac permanently by downgrading and using chaos air bringer

hum..
but do you have still got insta csid ban problem?
01-14-2017, 05:30 PM #114
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Isn't it obvious why you're getting banned? You are logging into multiple accounts on a single IDPS and PSID, if Sony did a very simple check on their logs they will see your IDPS/PSID is being used on loads of accounts. Now ask yourself "who would sign into so many different accounts?" The answer is simple, a modder creating modded accounts! Do you really think a normal user on ofw would use over 10 accounts? The answer is no, i think using simple logic would answer your question very easily.
01-14-2017, 09:22 PM #115
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by MrRsoul View Post
Isn't it obvious why you're getting banned? You are logging into multiple accounts on a single IDPS and PSID, if Sony did a very simple check on their logs they will see your IDPS/PSID is being used on loads of accounts. Now ask yourself "who would sign into so many different accounts?" The answer is simple, a modder creating modded accounts! Do you really think a normal user on ofw would use over 10 accounts? The answer is no, i think using simple logic would answer your question very easily.

yeah , I was thinking about this but how they can separate CFW users from OFW ? what if an OFW users starts creating accounts like crazy ? will he get banned ? is this written in the TOS like "creating multiple psn accounts will lead to ban your system" ?

Is weird , I think they can somehow see who's on CFW and OFW , this is what we must investigate more
01-14-2017, 10:06 PM #116
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Lucky you. What do you use your JB PS3 for? If you don't mind telling.

I ONLY use my consoles for Services. If you know what you're doing and how to prevent bans, it's fairly easy to not get CID Banned.
01-14-2017, 10:08 PM #117
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrRsoul View Post

I would normally agree with that logic. However in my bros case... He hadn't modded since around August. Started again in mid-December. He has (I just looked) 8 accounts on the console.... 2 he uses a lot, and he sometimes would use another 3. He doesn't mod other peoples accounts since prior to August. He was IP banned, the next day he was console banned. He replaced the IDPS omly and was banned again within a day. Replaced the IDPS/PSID next.
01-15-2017, 03:47 AM #118
everytime I try, always mentions to me a error code ending in 16. and mentions I'm IP banned from sony...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo