01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-15-2017, 03:19 PM #119
Originally posted by xFlavez View Post
I ONLY use my consoles for Services. If you know what you're doing and how to prevent bans, it's fairly easy to not get CID Banned.

Thanks.
Disable CFW syscalls, erase history, delete old accounts, once online not to open any homebrew.. Anything else please?
01-15-2017, 03:23 PM #120
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Thanks.
Disable CFW syscalls, erase history, delete old accounts, once online not to open any homebrew.. Anything else please?

You can also change your MAC Address and use a VPN.

The following user thanked xFlavez for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
01-15-2017, 03:29 PM #121
Originally posted by xFlavez View Post
You can also change your MAC Address and use a VPN.

Thanks. As it involves logging in of many accounts on my system so I am very paranoid about the security of my main PSN. So I try to be as careful as possible.
01-15-2017, 04:41 PM #122
ayyyyyyyyy
01-16-2017, 02:40 AM #123
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
maybe rebug is risky..?
i want try ita
01-16-2017, 02:23 PM #124
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked #Dragoss for this useful post:

JavierFuentes
01-16-2017, 07:30 PM #125
how to avoid getting banned
01-16-2017, 08:21 PM #126
Ughh. This is all giving me a headache and I haven't even begun modding yet. 😶 (Hopeful n00b)

Buuuut.. Grateful for the loads of info here.
01-16-2017, 10:21 PM #127
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

That helps alot But i'm always on cex so what are the chances of getting banned on gta5 with a cex ps3 because lately i'v been cid banned 3 times in the late two weeks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo