06-23-2019, 11:10 PM #1
Veryan
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there,

So in case anyone is interested, I went ahead and found all the ItemID's for all items in the game.

The game uses the same engine as Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Yakuza 6 and thus the save format is the same as those games (even has some leftover unused Yakuza stuff in there) Items are stored in the carry_item section of the save, equipment in this game unlike Yakuza is unused.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: List is now complete.
Last edited by Veryan ; 06-24-2019 at 06:06 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Veryan for this useful post:

bootiz, gr82b61, ks212, louie83, mamuske, MrLibido, novalkun, ProbablyRaging, raito_kun, Youbeatz
06-24-2019, 06:51 AM #2
This is great. Hopefully Save Wizard will add this game soon.
06-24-2019, 07:30 PM #3
hey thank you very much I have a short question, I have to insert the ID here at m_item_id "{".ver":1, "m_b_known":false, "m_item_id":0, "m_permanence":0}" ?
06-24-2019, 07:58 PM #4
Veryan
Keeper
Originally posted by Youbeatz View Post
hey thank you very much I have a short question, I have to insert the ID here at m_item_id "{".ver":1, "m_b_known":false, "m_item_id":0, "m_permanence":0}" ?

No, that is the wrong section, find the carry_item section.

Example inventory with only 1 item in it: Toughess Z x4:

"carry_item":{".ver":0,"m_list":[{".ver":0,"m_count":4,"m_item_id":767}]}

Example #2 inventory with 2 items in it, Toughess Z x4 and Wakame Ramen x2:

"carry_item":{".ver":0,"m_list":[{".ver":0,"m_count":4,"m_item_id":767},{".ver":0,"m_count":2,"m_item_id":930}]}

In summary each item will consist of the following:
    {".ver":0,"m_count":x,"m_item_id":y}

Where x = Stack Count and y = ItemID. Remember the , between items except for at the end of the last item in the stream.

--

Now obviously on a real save you will have a lot more items, but should give you a general idea of how it looks like, just add new items to the end of the stream, or anywhere really the order you insert items does not matter, the game will sort the inventory automatically.

Also a small tip since Save Wizard opens the save up in binary mode making you unable to change the size in the editor, export the save to a file and open it in a text editor of your choice, then import it back into save wizard. This way you can change the size that you cannot by default in binary mode.
Last edited by Veryan ; 06-24-2019 at 08:28 PM.

The following user thanked Veryan for this useful post:

novalkun
06-24-2019, 08:46 PM #5
That worked, thank you very much.
06-26-2019, 10:03 PM #6
Originally posted by Veryan View Post

Can the savegame be modded on Save Wizard now?
06-27-2019, 10:53 AM #7
Veryan
Keeper
Yeah the game has been supported on Save Wizard since day 1.
06-29-2019, 06:24 AM #8
If only there were a way to make item usage infinite...
06-29-2019, 09:31 AM #9
Veryan
Keeper
No, you cannot. You can set the amount to whichever amount you want, but the game will reset it down to the cap of that item type once you use 1.
06-29-2019, 04:16 PM #10
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
No, you cannot. You can set the amount to whichever amount you want, but the game will reset it down to the cap of that item type once you use 1.

I know. I've save modded all the other games too. It really is a damn shame there isn't a way to get at the actual files or a way to force override the defined quantity caps... *sigh*

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo