Post: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll) + Damage Hack
08-15-2017, 07:49 AM #1
epakfprl
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Over 2 Billion Damage = Invisible

* Bloodborne Master Spreadsheet By Sanadsk
[/B]You must login or register to view this content. - New

* Stats
[/B]You must login or register to view this content.

* How to increase the Blood Gem socket

* Blood Gem Effect 3 -> 6

* Add a Blood Gem to an armor

* Blood Gem Effect Hex IDs

Sorry for my terrible english language.
and Thank you very much.
Last edited by epakfprl ; 05-15-2019 at 03:25 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to epakfprl for this useful post:

13wendelin11, Ajoop, aksa2014, Alex Uyutov, aluudon, anan2517, atriumufa, awad_305, bakugo10, basel88, BetoUk, Blake26, Brakyos, BroKen123, ChuckNoia, danilo_BR, Gagliardi, [email protected], iinmr, Isaac Clarke, jungkook, Kazuma710, Killaballoon, KratosvsThor2006, krustytoe, lucianonery, OleAce, Prisonersix, Psyware, ragyksa111, RPG7, [email protected], rsdef, sebycurv5, SilverBack, To0oty, VoidVoivode, yque903, zam1419
04-06-2018, 01:18 AM #65
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IRever View Post
Alright, OK, OK, Where here is tutorial for Modding Save on Play Online? Example i need modded only Echoes, I'm getting tired runing 2th hours and kill mobs for that get 2 millions echoes, need clear tutorial for modding Echoes only gor ONLINE, and don't get ban nex use it in game.

OK First the most important! BUY = You must login or register to view this content.

second once purchased you should only extract your save data and modify the echoes savewizard give you 99999999 many echoes

if you already have savewizard and do not want to modify or it is complicated I shared my savegame already with some modifications.

Thanks to Wosley who opened a post for me, since I uploaded it to another post. >>>>>>> You must login or register to view this content. WORKS FINE
ONLINE AND OFFLINE

nothing else you change the ID mine for yours or the region and ready I regret not being able to help more. >>>>>> You must login or register to view this content.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Credits Tutorial Wosley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You have a good day

The following user thanked zodmaster for this useful post:

IRever
04-06-2018, 01:30 AM #66
IRever
Keeper
Thank U Master! I loved this Site Forever! BUT, i don't unterstand what next protect self, One: Before modded SavaGame i need Disconnect PS4 from Internet? Two: My data Save sync with PS4 Network Servers, if i don't use Cloud Techonology? (This is may be Protect as (AKA) VAC)? Three: After modded save, my last data can be synchronized with Data cloud on Internet Servers PS4? (Example: My level is 90) next i eplace save and my level is 544, PS4 see it (timilene is small for my increasing level up) and get me HELLO, U'S IS BANNED?
04-06-2018, 01:44 AM #67
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Thank U Master! I loved this Site Forever! BUT, i don't unterstand what next protect self, One: Before modded SavaGame i need Disconnect PS4 from Internet? Two: My data Save sync with PS4 Network Servers, if i don't use Cloud Techonology? (This is may be Protect as (AKA) VAC)? Three: After modded save, my last data can be synchronized with Data cloud on Internet Servers PS4? (Example: My level is 90) next i eplace save and my level is 544, PS4 see it (timilene is small for my increasing level up) and get me HELLO, U'S IS BANNED?

ok I understand
First you must remove the PSN PLUS synchronization
Second you must pass your savegame to a USB FAT32
Third the modification is from your PC not from PS4
I understand your fear regarding the sudden change of level, I started the game not knowing the probability of risk, but in what I am aware, is that I should not fuck the experience of other players, never invade anyone and if someone invades me I was looking for a way to die. If I learned something from PS3 when you could modify it in real time it was not to fuck the gameplay of others, nothing more than my friends,

In this case with bloodborne play with clean friends and me with the modifications,
Nothing happens unless you are not obvious to others.

Note: my savegame does not have DLC nor all the objects of the game that exist, only those that I have found and it is the first time I pass it, as I understand or they told me as you pass the game, you find more things.
This savegame I left before passing the game just for the trophies, nothing more, but I did not pass it and made a second round, I really liked the game.

I hope I have removed a little doubt about the risk!
regards

The following 2 users say thank you to zodmaster for this useful post:

heisenbergz, IRever
04-06-2018, 01:55 AM #68
IRever
Keeper
Yep, It Mega Fully Answered! + 100 in Karm, Thank You! (Is our topics need to get in FAQ!!!!) For Others! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-06-2018, 02:54 AM #69
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Yep, It Mega Fully Answered! + 100 in Karm, Thank You! (Is our topics need to get in FAQ!!!!) For Others! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

No Problema dude!!! have fun
remember that, the game has about 5 years in the market so the developers no longer think about the game, I think xD

The following user thanked zodmaster for this useful post:

IRever
04-06-2018, 03:34 AM #70
IRever
Keeper
Originally posted by another user
the game has about 5 years

This is really true, I wanted to support more time...but...time...
04-06-2018, 07:19 PM #71
Thanks, this help me so much, first it's so hard because I understand nothing, until I broke my own flashdisk, but after trial and error I understand a little hahaha, but thanks anyway
04-10-2018, 10:56 AM #72
txttes
Gobble
Hello everyone! I'm the new one on this forum and I need a help. I'm trying to figure out how to hack my Bloodborne savegame(I received it from PS Plus, firmware is latest). I used HxD, tried to search my amount of blood echoes(converted from decimal to hex), searched for string/decimal and for converted HEX value - no success. Can someone provide a little bit more info about how to crack savegame? I don't need uploaded savegame from another guy, I wanna to learn this and do it by myself(maybe I will crack some another game for achievements also in future). Great thanks for everyone, I will be happy for any tips!Enzo
04-21-2018, 05:14 AM #73
Hey, question; Anyone got the Hex's for Caryll rune effects? i mean i assume "93 00 80 C0 6B 87 01 80 02 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 B2 D0 10 00" is a Caryll rune, but when ever i edit something that looks like that it seems to either not do ANYTHING or just revert back... real odd birds, i am trying to get a 6x Caryll rune effect going on some of my runes.

The following user thanked shadoburn for this useful post:

VoidVoivode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo