12-18-2015, 06:29 PM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here a Mssg From T Curt on Twitter

Following his recent*teaser, PlayStation 4 developer*CTurt*has now announced that he is ceasing PS4 research, however, he just after doing so he was kind enough to share*Hacking the PS4, Part 3*which comes after his*Analysis of PS4 Security.

From*Twitter:

Prefix

I've recently been getting a lot of unwanted attention from people pleading me to release a "CFW" or "Jailbreak" so that they can pirate video games on their PS4.

I want to make very clear that I've primarily been doing this research as a learning exercise because I have a passion for InfoSec. This is partly the reason why I've tried to take a such an open approach; and I'm very grateful to hear whenever another aspiring security analyst tells me that they have found

I think it was fake he want to be famous only
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 12-18-2015 at 07:59 PM.

The following user thanked SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

The following 6 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

Ariel R., Bitwise, Red-EyeX32, Black Panther, wajdi9, x_com
12-18-2015, 06:30 PM #2
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Wat you think
12-18-2015, 07:33 PM #3
He is probably an attention whore...
12-18-2015, 07:52 PM #4
No he is legit but does not want people to pirate, he is using the old firmware. its legit and been following it for a while now
12-18-2015, 08:07 PM #5
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Why would that make you think he's a fake?
12-18-2015, 10:08 PM #6
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Here a Mssg From T Curt on Twitter

Following his recent*teaser, PlayStation 4 developer*CTurt*has now announced that he is ceasing PS4 research, however, he just after doing so he was kind enough to share*Hacking the PS4, Part 3*which comes after his*Analysis of PS4 Security.

From*Twitter:

Prefix

I've recently been getting a lot of unwanted attention from people pleading me to release a "CFW" or "Jailbreak" so that they can pirate video games on their PS4.

I want to make very clear that I've primarily been doing this research as a learning exercise because I have a passion for InfoSec. This is partly the reason why I've tried to take a such an open approach; and I'm very grateful to hear whenever another aspiring security analyst tells me that they have found

Are you serious? He gave all the information so other developers can reproduce the exploit.
12-18-2015, 11:47 PM #7
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Are you serious? He gave all the information so other developers can reproduce the exploit.

Yes he did
12-19-2015, 02:24 AM #8
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
I like reading the responses from his tweet some people got really salty lol
12-19-2015, 04:06 AM #9
Black Panther
Former Staff

From*Twitter:

Prefix

Just because he doesn't want peasants to beg for CFW Hacks PIRACY pls doesn't mean it was fake lol, he's posted many things to prove it was all legit lol.
12-19-2015, 04:09 AM #10

From*Twitter:

Prefix

Not fake. I wouldn't want to go through all that work just so kiddies can pirate or mod games, either. Besides, don't forget he'd be facing a massive lawsuit if he released.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo