12-18-2015, 06:29 PM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here a Mssg From T Curt on Twitter

Following his recent*teaser, PlayStation 4 developer*CTurt*has now announced that he is ceasing PS4 research, however, he just after doing so he was kind enough to share*Hacking the PS4, Part 3*which comes after his*Analysis of PS4 Security.

From*Twitter:

Prefix

I've recently been getting a lot of unwanted attention from people pleading me to release a "CFW" or "Jailbreak" so that they can pirate video games on their PS4.

I want to make very clear that I've primarily been doing this research as a learning exercise because I have a passion for InfoSec. This is partly the reason why I've tried to take a such an open approach; and I'm very grateful to hear whenever another aspiring security analyst tells me that they have found

I think it was fake he want to be famous only
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 12-18-2015 at 07:59 PM.

The following user thanked SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

The following 6 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

Ariel R., Bitwise, Red-EyeX32, Black Panther, wajdi9, x_com
12-19-2015, 04:14 AM #11
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Darth
Not fake. I wouldn't want to go through all that work just so kiddies can pirate or mod games, either. Besides, don't forget he'd be facing a massive lawsuit if he released.

Correct me if i am wrong, but didnt some guy get arrested for releasing something about the PS4 jailbreak or something i cant remember
12-19-2015, 04:50 AM #12
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Here a Mssg From T Curt on Twitter

Following his recent*teaser, PlayStation 4 developer*CTurt*has now announced that he is ceasing PS4 research, however, he just after doing so he was kind enough to share*Hacking the PS4, Part 3*which comes after his*Analysis of PS4 Security.

From*Twitter:

Prefix

I've recently been getting a lot of unwanted attention from people pleading me to release a "CFW" or "Jailbreak" so that they can pirate video games on their PS4.

I want to make very clear that I've primarily been doing this research as a learning exercise because I have a passion for InfoSec. This is partly the reason why I've tried to take a such an open approach; and I'm very grateful to hear whenever another aspiring security analyst tells me that they have found

I think it was fake he want to be famous only

@Claw Hold domis live confirmed their was modders on ps4 so did some other youtubers.
Last edited by dwi_745$$$ ; 12-19-2015 at 05:00 AM.
12-19-2015, 04:56 AM #13
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by dwi
Lola really no big deal cuz their tons of ps4 hackers that already is nodding its just a matter of time before it gets released.

lol*
you're*
because*
there*
modding*

Also, that statement is 100% false. There is no modding on PS4. Geo
12-19-2015, 06:19 AM #14
Maybe Another attention seeker
12-19-2015, 07:54 AM #15
SC58
Former Staff
i knew he would end up stopping with this

plus this is FAR from a cfw or jb you noobs

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Ariel R.
12-19-2015, 08:16 AM #16
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
I find it hard to believe that he isnt shitting all over his ram right now with walhacks and shit

The following user thanked bonbonbon for this useful post:

#Dragoss
12-19-2015, 06:42 PM #17
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Of course he ended research , or at least publishing about it , getting some money from Sony and a threat with a lawsuit is much better than working restless for a jailbreak that can bring u a huge lawsuit , for kids to be able to pirate games and use mods .
12-20-2015, 08:34 AM #18
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Darth
Not fake. I wouldn't want to go through all that work just so kiddies can pirate or mod games, either. Besides, don't forget he'd be facing a massive lawsuit if he released.

That's debatable since FreeBSD (The foundation of the PS4's software) is freely open and edit per BSD's terms. (Even though Sony contradicts them) But, in the end, I hope he doesn't release it. We have yet to see a CoD that is exclusive to the new generation where cheating and 7$ modded accounts aren't saturating the game. I cannot wait for a day till we can freely play and not have to worry of the cheating anymore.

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

sleekshow
12-20-2015, 08:46 AM #19
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
That's debatable since FreeBSD (The foundation of the PS4's software) is freely open and edit per BSD's terms. (Even though Sony contradicts them) But, in the end, I hope he doesn't release it. We have yet to see a CoD that is exclusive to the new generation where cheating and 7$ modded accounts aren't saturating the game. I cannot wait for a day till we can freely play and not have to worry of the cheating anymore.

That's what I like about BO3 on PS4. It's the first 3arc game to not have fucked up leaderboards! It gives me something to work for now, whereas BO2 was pointless trying for stats, because there are always several thousand modded accounts ahead of me.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo