04-28-2016, 02:15 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU

Today, flatz & CTurt released a new Updated Version of his dlclose Exploit for FW 1.76! It includes now Debug Settings (like on PS3) for your PS4 on FW 1.76! :P You need to compile it using CTurts PS4 SDK!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 04-28-2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Added some Pictures!

The following 42 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S, Algebra, BaumHF1, Bobberk, DMAAR-7777, EMINEM__x3, ExploitzJr, Flatracer, Gryphus, Frosty, G-NeR, gοd, Gallianovanilla, Gandalf250, KRJXXX, LaughTracks, lucasaf01, Marco_Legend, mishary-1212, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Peanut, Nana, NIO77, Not Rage, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, Pink Guy, renancunha100, RF0oDxM0Dz, RobbieMc20, Specter, Jon Snow, Synergy, VenoxCoding, Vicodin10, Xx_kilerliam_xX, XxBlud23xX, Yolo Brahs !
05-08-2016, 12:46 PM #38
Mxntas
Haxor!
Originally posted by Andyiglesias1 View Post
Is any of the progress being made on ps4 exploits eventually lead to it being able to downgrade the console? Since they pretty much know more about the console.

Yeah and hopefully no one releases any downgrade that doesn't have a good bit of hardware to install, just go on any of the older cods and you'll see why it's a shit idea , twelve year olds running around with their backup menu's and aimbot 24/7
05-08-2016, 03:37 PM #39
Originally posted by Mxntas View Post
Yeah and hopefully no one releases any downgrade that doesn't have a good bit of hardware to install, just go on any of the older cods and you'll see why it's a shit idea , twelve year olds running around with their backup menu's and aimbot 24/7

I'm just asking because why struggle on looking for a console on 1.76 if all these exploits lead to the console being able to be downgraded. I don't really know anything about downgrading a console it just came to my mind that if they knew how the console works inside out maybe that means theres a way to downgrade in the near future. I mean if so I would just buy a used console cheap and downgrade it.

The following user thanked Andyiglesias1 for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
05-08-2016, 04:41 PM #40
I'm just asking because why struggle on looking for a console on 1.76 if all these exploits lead to the console being able to be downgraded. I don't really know anything about downgrading a console it just came to my mind that if they knew how the console works inside out maybe that means theres a way to downgrade in the near future. I mean if so I would just buy a used console cheap and downgrade it.

Don't expect any downgrades/jailbreaks like on PS3. They are not remotely similar, encryption wise. (SAMU)

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Andyiglesias1
05-11-2016, 04:18 PM #41
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Don't expect any downgrades/jailbreaks like on PS3. They are not remotely similar, encryption wise. (SAMU)

i know you have de keyz and decrypt sprx/self now....
05-11-2016, 05:29 PM #42
iTzFlash
I am error
nice that is pretty cool
05-17-2016, 08:54 PM #43
Tomer15784
Save Point
Where is the download link?
05-17-2016, 08:56 PM #44
Tomer15784
Save Point
Where do i put the files on the ps4?
05-18-2016, 07:53 AM #45
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!

You would still need to find a console that was previously on 1.76 or later regardless because a downgrade can only take you as low as the consoles released fw

The following user thanked Not Rage for this useful post:

Andyiglesias1
06-04-2016, 11:16 PM #46
We're coming for you PS4 jailbreak! Pug

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo