04-28-2016, 02:15 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU

Today, flatz & CTurt released a new Updated Version of his dlclose Exploit for FW 1.76! It includes now Debug Settings (like on PS3) for your PS4 on FW 1.76! :P You need to compile it using CTurts PS4 SDK!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 04-28-2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Added some Pictures!

The following 42 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S, Algebra, BaumHF1, Bobberk, DMAAR-7777, EMINEM__x3, ExploitzJr, Flatracer, Gryphus, Frosty, G-NeR, gοd, Gallianovanilla, Gandalf250, KRJXXX, LaughTracks, lucasaf01, Marco_Legend, mishary-1212, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.Peanut, Nana, NIO77, Not Rage, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, Pink Guy, renancunha100, RF0oDxM0Dz, RobbieMc20, Specter, Jon Snow, Synergy, VenoxCoding, Vicodin10, Xx_kilerliam_xX, XxBlud23xX, Yolo Brahs !
07-26-2016, 06:31 AM #56
the ps4's time is coming.can't wait
07-27-2016, 12:55 PM #57
This is not going to be the same jailbreak that we knew on the PS3 guys. I at this point severely doubt that Sony will ever let something like that happen with their consoles ever again, considering they are still actively CID banning consoles using Custom Firmware Syscalls and running homebrew apps on the PS3 while online, I'm quite sure they are already aware of this issue and have made sure the PS4 wont be able to be downgraded or jailbroken.

Even if it could be downbroken (downgraded and jailbroken) there would still be a need to make something that could flash the chip and the PS4 architecture is vastly different than the PS3. Instead of looking to old methods that were patched in the PS3, we need to look for new methods to exploit what we have without the need to jailbreak or downgrade. This could quite possibly make running homebrew apps and other things on OFW much much less detectable and risky. We would also need a way to spoof a CID for these things because a ps4 cid ban is like running into a brick wall at this point. It is no longer capable of going on the PSN.
Last edited by Sigma Tempest ; 07-27-2016 at 12:58 PM.
08-03-2016, 11:02 AM #58
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EagleXgames View Post
I have a question........Can i Play Multiplayer with this ''FW"? Or only Off-Line?. Thanks.

Why you want play online? To ruin the fun of others? Dont get me wrong. I loved modding on ps3 (the only real modded savegames on burnout paradise was from me and friends befor my modded save got leaked and everyone modding over it) but the real goal shoulnd be to hack/cheat online. Do this for yourself. In my example i love to have a emulator for pokemon games on my ps4 but i never would use a hack to get "better" online agains other ppl because i know im good enought without hacks. I dont need to compensate. So i hope hacking will be possible but only offline
08-15-2016, 03:36 AM #59
DH63
Retired Staff
Nice lol
10-08-2016, 06:25 PM #60
I Want to play online with my friends, understand? I do not want to use hacks, I want to have the Jailbreak and play with my friends and have games they have without having to pay, same as the PS3, believe friend, I don't want to use any hack/mod, I just want to have some recent games without have to pay.

The following user groaned EagleXgames for this awful post:

TehMike
10-09-2016, 02:20 AM #61
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EagleXgames View Post
I Want to play online with my friends, understand? I do not want to use hacks, I want to have the Jailbreak and play with my friends and have games they have without having to pay, same as the PS3, believe friend, I don't want to use any hack/mod, I just want to have some recent games without have to pay.

The answer is no you can't. You'd have to update ps4 FW to play online
10-09-2016, 10:31 AM #62
Octolus
I defeated!
the post is advertising pshax :O

The following 2 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

Gallianovanilla, iTruceFret
12-04-2016, 10:30 PM #63
can u jailbreak a PS4??
12-05-2016, 01:10 AM #64
beto-piracicaba
Do a barrel roll!