Post: DON’T UPDATE TO 5.50 if you want to use save wizard
03-08-2018, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version firmware 5.50 release, no update yet. later save wizard fix this and i send news.

Update : 5.50 works now
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 03-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Gagliardi, ThatEpicSomeone, worrorfight, Wosley, xSOADx
03-12-2018, 10:23 AM #173
wow i just purchased save wizard then this happens. just my luck..
03-12-2018, 10:41 AM #174
dr1222
Banned
When do you think save wizard will be updated?
03-12-2018, 10:45 AM #175
Damn i hate the wait want to buy sw so bad iam stuck at big sister fight in the surge want a temp weapon boost on my save so i can get past that part:( hope they hurry up
03-12-2018, 10:53 AM #176
I just hope they get it.
03-12-2018, 11:00 AM #177
kibaba
Gobble
Shit! PS4 updated automatically...... any news as to when they´ll add support?
03-12-2018, 01:04 PM #178
dkilo
Save Point
Hi new here on the forums. Quick question- I recently bought SW and then my ps4 auto updated to latest version ugg :( Is this normal with ps4 sys updates and SW? Or is this a major issue new to SW? Just trying to gauge if this will be a fix easily handled by the team at save wizard. Thanks in advance.
03-12-2018, 01:49 PM #179
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RichL View Post
But any game you install AFTER you upgrade to 5.50 won’t be compatible though, so unless you either have

A) every game installed with a save that you ever want to play

Or

B) they fix it

Then it’s no good going forwards.

If I am on 5.50 now and I install a new game, I can’t use a 5.05 or lower save so it’s not going to work is it? No research needed when that is the bottom line really.

It is an issue, but hopefully a temporary one as it has been for previous major FW updates (see the thread in 2017 for the 5.00 update). In the meantime these forums have probably hundreds of 5.05 and below saves that SW can resign and even re-region to your own account. If the games you're looking for do not yet have saves available you can always make a request.

Originally posted by dkilo View Post
Hi new here on the forums. Quick question- I recently bought SW and then my ps4 auto updated to latest version ugg :( Is this normal with ps4 sys updates and SW? Or is this a major issue new to SW? Just trying to gauge if this will be a fix easily handled by the team at save wizard. Thanks in advance.

It's not normal but I WOULD expect it to happen again going forward. This is, I believe, the second time it has happened. The last time was in October 2017 with the 5.00 update. My guess would be the next time, assuming SW is able to come up with a solution, and they do seem optimistic about that so I'm not worried, would be in the 6.00 update. So maybe 2-3 times a year?

My advice would be first to turn off auto-downloads on your PS4 so it does not accidentally update. Second, once you purchase a game on PSN, download it to your PS4 so you don't get stuck in limbo at a time like this. A physical game you don't have to worry about, except DLC I think, because you can always install it offline. But if you're not on the latest firmware you can't downlad your purchased games. Then during times like this you'll be all good to go and can play as normal.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2018 at 01:56 PM.
03-12-2018, 01:52 PM #180
Awak3n1ng
Pokemon Trainer
From there site
Originally posted by another user
Please note that Save Wizard for PS4 MAX support for system software 5.50 is coming soon
Kryptus soon could be 3 weeks or even a month, but look at the bight side at least it'll be added
03-12-2018, 02:14 PM #181
let's hope,as soon as possible
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo