Post: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Oblivion Walker trophy - [CUSA05333]
01-24-2019, 05:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save is ONLY for the Oblivion Walker trophy!

For those who want to use this save, when loading it, just collect Mehrunes' Razor that is in front of you and the trophy will be unlocked.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Used the Save 82 from: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1014003-us-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-complete-save-set-cusa05333-a-6.html
Last edited by burntlink ; 01-26-2019 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Added US prefix and fixed link

The following 3 users say thank you to jr_junior for this useful post:

aeneax, JRG1988, Wosley
01-24-2019, 05:47 AM #2
WTF! Wrong section! Sorry!
01-24-2019, 03:14 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by jr_junior View Post

Not anymore. Thanks again for re-creating our lost Oblivion Walker save all the way from 0/15 Daedric Artifacts!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

jr_junior
01-24-2019, 09:19 PM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Not anymore. Thanks again for re-creating our lost Oblivion Walker save all the way from 0/15 Daedric Artifacts!

Thank you.
This is the first time I play Skyrim, so I lost that trophy.
I only use quick save and it was not possible to recover the missions.
I'm not using any other save to get the trophies because this game is wonderful and I want to have the pleasure of doing everything on my own.
It was hard to have to redo all the missions, but my luck was that save 82 has level 27 and 0/15 daedric missions, so I just had to raise my level to 30 because of the Boethiah missions.
Also the main regions were unlocked, so I could make fast travel as close to the missions as possible.
But I think what helped most was Level 27 and a dagger with 394 damage (One hit, one kill ... OMG hahaha).
01-25-2019, 02:11 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Thank you.
This is the first time I play Skyrim, so I lost that trophy.
I only use quick save and it was not possible to recover the missions.
I'm not using any other save to get the trophies because this game is wonderful and I want to have the pleasure of doing everything on my own.
It was hard to have to redo all the missions, but my luck was that save 82 has level 27 and 0/15 daedric missions, so I just had to raise my level to 30 because of the Boethiah missions.
Also the main regions were unlocked, so I could make fast travel as close to the missions as possible.
But I think what helped most was Level 27 and a dagger with 394 damage (One hit, one kill ... OMG hahaha).

I'm not sure how far you are in your main playthrough, but: If while going for the other trophies you lack, you're up for posting some saves for the ones we lost, I'm sure the community would appreciate it.

From the set that's down, the Thieves Guild in particular has some annoying ones, like restoring it to its full glory. The skill books trophy can be a pretty annoying one for people who don't naturally explore every nook and cranny anyway. Similar to a lesser extent for the other collection trophies from that set, like standing stones, dragon souls, shouts, etc. The story and quest trophies aside from Thieves are less time-consuming and not grindy, just fun, but some might just be popping trophies instead of playing so you never know what could be useful to someone. There's a way to level up to anything you want and get skills to 100 in the first mission of the game, but it's boring so I'm sure saves for those would be appreciated too.

And yes, the game is wonderful. I've been playing the series since Morrowind back in 2001 or 2002. I've played Skyrim multiple times across PC, PS3 and PS4 since its launch back, wow, a lifetime ago and it's still a great game. Looking forward to VI and glad they finally announced it although it will probably be on PS5.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

jr_junior
01-29-2019, 07:15 PM #6

The save of skill books is ready.
I am performing the missions of the Thieves Guild and will post the 2 saves together.
I'm sorry for not having any more saves to share, as I recently bought Save Wizard and from now on I'm going to start creating saves from my games and I'll be sharing with everyone here on this forum.

(Sorry for my English, I'm using google translator.)

The following user thanked jr_junior for this useful post:

aeneax
01-30-2019, 03:59 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
That's great to hear; thank you in advance. And your English is just fine.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo