THREAD: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Platinum Save [CUSA12025]
  1. 02-03-2019, 06:31 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I want to share my save where i get my Platinum Trophy.
    I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
    With this save i think you can unlock:

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE

For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
    so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky
    Last edited by anonimo3601 ; 02-04-2019 at 06:19 PM.

2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to anonimo3601 For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 02-03-2019, 06:45 PM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by anonimo3601 View Post
    I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

PLEASE

so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky

Oh shit nice release dude
  4. The Following User Thanked Wosley For This Useful Post:

5. 02-03-2019, 06:51 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Originally Posted by anonimo3601 View Post

PLEASE

Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky

Oh shit nice release dude

Thanks, i did this in 69 hours, in only 5 days, i'm so happy about it, and so happy it could be helpful Happy
  6. 02-03-2019, 08:12 PM
    hoper353
    Rookie
    hoper353
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    damn :'( I need a US version of this .... Save Wizard please add kh3 ... but thanks nonethless
    Last edited by hoper353 ; 02-03-2019 at 08:13 PM.

7. The Following User Thanked hoper353 For This Useful Post:

8. 02-03-2019, 09:41 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Any chance anyone has this for US?
  9. 02-04-2019, 12:09 AM
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Every time I try to re-sign the save I’m getting the error
  10. 02-04-2019, 12:58 AM
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Has anyone tested this to see what pops to help out OP?

Just keep in mind that the game file size is huge around 670MB, large files can lead to errors sometimes.
  11. 02-04-2019, 01:01 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Does this by chance have Ultima Weapon too? Or how many and which materials are missing otherwise?
  12. 02-04-2019, 01:31 AM
    SoulSurvivor7
    Do a barrel roll!
    SoulSurvivor7
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Do the mini game trophies pop ?
    Can anyone confirm ?
  13. 02-04-2019, 01:53 AM
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    It does pop the trophies but I keep getting a error message every time I try to re-sign the save
  14. The Following User Thanked ADAY For This Useful Post: